red dwarf room help please

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > Run around and find the piece. I think the torch only prevents new graveling from spawning.

>

> Thank you. Guess I won't worry about the hidden chests until after I learn how all the rooms work. :)

Try to go for the hidden chests if you plan to make the new weapons. They’re one of the sources for the jewels and you only get that 30 min per day per account to find them.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > Run around and find the piece. I think the torch only prevents new graveling from spawning.

> >

> > Thank you. Guess I won't worry about the hidden chests until after I learn how all the rooms work. :)

>

> Try to go for the hidden chests if you plan to make the new weapons. They’re one of the sources for the jewels and you only get that 30 min per day per account to find them.

I found 3, that was it. I think that's all I got yesterday too, which was my first day. Haven't learned anything about making weapons yet, still have to finish the story. Keep getting distracted with events and map completion and nodes and hearts and stuff. :)

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > Run around and find the piece. I think the torch only prevents new graveling from spawning.

> > >

> > > Thank you. Guess I won't worry about the hidden chests until after I learn how all the rooms work. :)

> >

> > Try to go for the hidden chests if you plan to make the new weapons. They’re one of the sources for the jewels and you only get that 30 min per day per account to find them.

>

> I found 3, that was it. I think that's all I got yesterday too, which was my first day. Haven't learned anything about making weapons yet, still have to finish the story. Keep getting distracted with events and map completion and nodes and hearts and stuff. :)

There are two hidden chests per room. The final chest in the green room awards a guaranteed 3 jewels.

If you plan to complete the collection achievement for the exotic weapons, you’ll need 48 jewels. That’s 16 days of doing the catacomb puzzle or less if you get lucky with drops.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > Run around and find the piece. I think the torch only prevents new graveling from spawning.

> > > >

> > > > Thank you. Guess I won't worry about the hidden chests until after I learn how all the rooms work. :)

> > >

> > > Try to go for the hidden chests if you plan to make the new weapons. They’re one of the sources for the jewels and you only get that 30 min per day per account to find them.

> >

> > I found 3, that was it. I think that's all I got yesterday too, which was my first day. Haven't learned anything about making weapons yet, still have to finish the story. Keep getting distracted with events and map completion and nodes and hearts and stuff. :)

>

> There are two hidden chests per room. The final chest in the green room awards a guaranteed 3 jewels.

>

> If you plan to complete the collection achievement for the exotic weapons, you’ll need 48 jewels. That’s 16 days of doing the catacomb puzzle or less if you get lucky with drops.

>

Good to know, thanks! Looks like I have a stack of 9 so far.