January AFC Open!

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey all,

The January 2019 AFC is open. AFC's offer you an opportunity to chat with devs, and this one is a good chance to share your thoughts and ask questions about the new release.

Head [here ](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65663/welcome-to-the-january-2019-afc "here ")to join in, it runs until Friday, January 18th!

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> Hey all,

>

> The January 2019 AFC is open. AFC's offer you an opportunity to chat with devs, and this one is a good chance to share your thoughts and ask questions about the new release.

>

> Hey Gaile. Sage here. Been out of the game for a long time. My granddaughter started playing it so I got back online with it. I was an Alpha Tester and member of the Amazon Basin with Ceols and Tex. What happened to the Basin? Sorry to post here but I don't know where else to put this, lol. - Sage MacDeathburger

> @"DaRoto.9684" said:

> How do these AFC's work? We can post question to forum in AFC thread until 18th January, then they will be closed and answered by devs?

We can post up til the 18th, then any two way conversation opportunity is gone. Sometimes they will reply during the window, sometimes after.