Achievements and Audio

Whilst I sadly disliked most of the episode from the start (sorry guys!), the music was spectacular. Poss the best yet or at least on par with ep2 which was my fav prior on this front. Really did a great job on carrying the atmosphere which I felt the content didn't quite convey. Well done Audio team as always!

On a diff note, the AP levels continue to feel somewhat demoralising. Is there a chance we can remove these tiny ap budgets for next season and return to stronger ap rewards? 1 point just Ffeels unrewarding for the effort whereas 5 was a great sweet spot. The AP reward track is a great optional horizontal reward system for long term players. It just feels abandoned now.

Sorry for two totally diff subjects, I figured the forum would clog up quickly otherwise!

Useful to know, but thats still very small budgets. Psychologically, 1 point distribution doesnt really feel like a reward. Given the size of the ap track and the scarce ap, im not seeing a reason why it couldnt be triple thatbudget per release if not more. There shouldnt be any negative impact to do so

Tho it's the only one topic where music is mentioned I would like to thank composers and musicians for another one brilliant masterpiece. Especially that song about Aurene in the beginning of the Guild Chat.

>! Tho I wish it would be a full of light in a positive meaning but we have another ending.

> @"Annette.6278" said:

> Tho it's the only one topic where music is mentioned I would like to thank composers and musicians for another one brilliant masterpiece. Especially that song about Aurene in the beginning of the Guild Chat.

> >! Tho I wish it would be a full of light in a positive meaning but we have another ending.

I'll have to check that guild chat piece out