The Ending of the lws 5

First of all I have to say that I expected the way it will end since the moment Caither contacted with Aurene. Backdoors so big I could fit an Elder dragon through xD

BUT! The way the ending scene was done was so awesome that even tho i knew what is going to happen when the last video sequence begun it still left me speachless for a while.

When you made the step with making acctual video scenes and putting them in the story I was really happy. It gaves the game +1000 Concentration and +500 Feels share.

The voice acting as mentioned MANY times before was imo absolutely great. Uncomparable to the very first GW2 when we were only about to go for Zaithan the difference is enormous. And the NPC texts are by the Alchemy awesome. Even the conversation with the NPC's got WAY more adequate and commander finally has some personallity. So far it seemed to me like we are just ''alive'' in the story. In the major poits when we have to move story forward but now it is like commander actually was someone and had some feelings. I am really happy i could paly this season and i have only one question = How long will i have to wait for the next expansion so i can see the ending?

> @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Well no expansion on way. You have one more episode to end on in 3 months ish then starts season 5.

>

> Rly? How do you know?

Because they said so a little while back. We might get an expac after season 5 but the roadmap so far is as per my previous post.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Because they said so a little while back. We might get an expac after season 5 but the roadmap so far is as per my previous post.

Wait so we will get one more whole season before expac? That doesnt seem right it never was like that. I think you mean episode five. Like that would be another whole 5 episodes which is a year and something. If they come in 3 month span. That's.... a lot of time

We will be getting season 5 after Seadon 4 finishes. Yes it is a change from how they have done it before, but it's the direction they are going in. I will point out HoT did follow after 2 seasons. Only season 3 has been the sole bridging season.

After season 5 they will either do season 6 or an expac. All we know for definite is season 4 runs straight into season 5

> @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

>

> > Because they said so a little while back. We might get an expac after season 5 but the roadmap so far is as per my previous post.

>

> Wait so we will get one more whole season before expac? That doesnt seem right it never was like that. I think you mean episode five. Like that would be another whole 5 episodes which is a year and something. If they come in 3 month span. That's.... a lot of time

Wrong they did do this season 1 to season 2 and then HoT. This isn't new.

OK, OP. Yes, I think it was an awesome scene. Well played, lots of good fight rounds, lots of good dialog. HOWEVER...

>! Dont think Aurene is dead yet. Remember, the path of Ascension requires sacrifice (see Kormir's death to ascend to godhood). Glint took Aurene off to talk about dragon ascension, which is different than human ascension. What if she has to die a noble death to ascend to an elder dragon? We have openings from both Zaitan and Mordremoth. And, what if Kralk spent so much energy during the fight, that he went dormant, like the other two after their encounter with Balthazar? (See Taimi's goal to not kill any more dragons.) Also.. dont forget.. the Pact has now allied with: the Sunspears and the people of Elonia, the Skritt, the Dredge, the Ohmalkhan, ..and probably some others I forgot to list. Did you notice only the five races in the vision in Glints message for you? Aurene did indeed unite the races against Kralk, reminding them all that not all dragons are chaotic evil. Then there is the whole Blish thing. Do you remember that the readings were surprisingly clear. What if he survived being inside Kralk and just needed to be rescued from inside Kralk's stomach? What if the solution for Taimi's health is to be transfered into a golem like Blish?

Soo many possibilities. Can't wait to see.

> @"Darlgon.9273" said:

> OK, OP. Yes, I think it was an awesome scene. Well played, lots of good fight rounds, lots of good dialog. HOWEVER...

>

> >! Dont think Aurene is dead yet. Remember, the path of Ascension requires sacrifice (see Kormir's death to ascend to godhood). Glint took Aurene off to talk about dragon ascension, which is different than human ascension. What if she has to die a noble death to ascend to an elder dragon? We have openings from both Zaitan and Mordremoth. And, what if Kralk spent so much energy during the fight, that he went dormant, like the other two after their encounter with Balthazar? (See Taimi's goal to not kill any more dragons.) Also.. dont forget.. the Pact has now allied with: the Sunspears and the people of Elonia, the Skritt, the Dredge, the Ohmalkhan, ..and probably some others I forgot to list. Did you notice only the five races in the vision in Glints message for you? Aurene did indeed unite the races against Kralk, reminding them all that not all dragons are chaotic evil. Then there is the whole Blish thing. Do you remember that the readings were surprisingly clear. What if he survived being inside Kralk and just needed to be rescued from inside Kralk's stomach? What if the solution for Taimi's health is to be transfered into a golem like Blish?

>

> Soo many possibilities. Can't wait to see.

>! i hope your right! so sad, since Aurene's death, i dont want to play anymore until next episode ;(( if she's really dead, i don't understand why her mother talked to her and gave her a gift in secret...