lws4e5 questions i have

i will start by saying out of all of the content in the game this is one of my top 2 episodes hands down. you all did a great job. i have noticed some thing that are makeing me ask now so i can get the stuff out of the way. What has happended to Zoja? i know i saved her first over Logain but Logain was up in no time but Zoja is still out for the count what is up here. i have a lore question for now. We all know Auren eat Joko and is useing his magic. My question here is how long does it take to consume that magic? i asked a simmaler question today under lore but am wondering what the devs have to say about this.

> @"Belishine.7493" said:

> i will start by saying out of all of the content in the game this is one of my top 2 episodes hands down. you all did a great job. i have noticed some thing that are makeing me ask now so i can get the stuff out of the way. What has happended to Zoja? i know i saved her first over Logain but Logain was up in no time but Zoja is still out for the count what is up here.

Zojja is still incapacitated. The commander has not yet found time to visit her between all the festivals, minigames, and special events. So, her condition remains as unknown as ever. Wished i had a better answer for you.

>i have a lore question for now. We all know Auren eat Joko and is useing his magic. My question here is how long does it take to consume that magic? i asked a simmaler question today under lore but am wondering what the devs have to say about this.

unknown, but several cases show that magic consumption can take any amount of time. The more magic you have, the easier can devourer more. Once consumed, it seems it can be usef almost immediately. There does seem to be a thing called essence and domain. From which i conclude that Aurene most likely only consumed magic, not the ability to raise undead. To add to this, a servant of balthazar acknowledged his presence through Aurene, but Aurene showed no signs of using Balthazar’s trademarked magic.

wow this is very interesting lore and insight i must say. ill ask one more question just to see were it leads. For Joko we know he used some rare magic my question is do we know if his magic is just strong magic or is it more devin/ demonic magic meaning given to him by say a god or a S class demon? with some of this lore its leting me see were we might go from the lore state.