Indicator for plate acquirable please

It seems to be another of those situations in which you must do enough damage during the final phase to get credit. I strongly recommend that you

* Join a squad or at least a party.

* Be able to dish out high direct damage or damage that hits lots of targets.

* Be sure to equip and requip the spears from the staging area (where Canach & Logan trade smirks) and spam them.

* Get to that boss as quickly as you can (I find griffon a bit faster, but raptor or jackal with _Bond of Faith_ should be fast enough).

The trigger to get _loot_ credit for the event is possibly tuned a bit high, so it might be more difficult for a little while than with other events. Be nice if it dropped from an event bouncy chest instead of from the ground chest. I presume they don't want people to AFK the fight to earn an item worth gold.

Another possibility is that you might be too far from the "ground chest" to get it automatically via autoloot. At Thunderhead Keep, it's pretty easy to be outside the range, so you have to manually walk over to the chest to [f] interact with it.

> Since it seems to be on a timer from when you last got it, rather than reset,

No, it's based on reset; you're just not getting full credit for the event.

This isn't a new issue; it's been around since launch, but only comes up when there's a new, desirable drop from some event, new or old. It has to do with the mechanics of how the game determines participation. The rules are similar but slightly different for getting loot from kills, getting bronze|silver|gold credit (with bouncy chest + karma), and getting any ground chest.

This can lead to some unusual results, such as at Karka Queen, it's pretty easy to get event credit (and get the world boss bouncy chest with its two rares), but not get any loot from the boss' corpse. Another example was the Kourna meta when LS4.4 launched: people got event credit, but not loot from the boss (meaning they couldn't get in to the teleport room; that was fixed by making the 'pass' an event loot rather than corpse loot).

> @"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:

> > @"thefiresoflurve.5691" said:

> > It's once per day per account.

>

> BASED ON WHEN YOU DID IT. not reset. This makes it hard to keep track of. I don't know about you, but I don't memorize when I last did an event.

>

It's not based on when you did it.

In the last 24 hours, I did it 6 hours before reset (give or take) and then again 2 hours after reset, a gap of 8 hours. If you include the fact that the pre-reset order was Keep→Oil and the post-reset order was Oil→Keep, the timing was closer to 6 hours.

I am not aware of _any_ mechanic in the game that resets on that sort of schedule. There are 1 hour cycles, reset cycles, and the occasional 20+ hours mechanic... but even those are automatically reset if you're in a new instance, which would be the case for this new map.

tl;dr no, it's not based on when you did it; it's based on reset.