Why not name Gwen ?

1. Why didn't you name her by her real name in stead of "ghostly messenger", will we be seeing her again <3 ?

2. When is Cantha coming out ?

3. My personal favor ... Since you balls..ed us up with the finale, and I have no plan of ever fighting Kralk again since **to me** the fight was excruciatingly painful and tedious , could you please in Season 5 episode 1 just have some random unknown hero kill him while we're tending some chickens ;) so that we can quickly finish his boring story and go on to new things.

> 1. Why didn't you name her by her real name in stead of "ghostly messenger", will we be seeing her again <3 ?

More importantly, IF this was indeed Gwen, why not have her meet Logan? I mean he was standing a rock throw from where she gave her message to the Commander! The interaction between Logan and Gwen, meeting an old hero of Tyria and his blood relative, would have been amazing content!

> 2. When is Cantha coming out ?

Cantha came with Guild Wars Factions, released back in 2006. You should try playing it ;)

On a more serious note, I would like our path to Cantha to be similar to what we saw during this episode. Just Ogden telling us we're going to Cantha with no context whatsoever =)

> 3. My personal favor ... Since you balls..ed us up with the finale, and I have no plan of ever fighting Kralk again since **to me** the fight was excruciatingly painful and tedious , could you please in Season 5 episode 1 just have some random unknown hero kill him while we're tending some chickens ;) so that we can quickly finish his boring story and go on to new things.

Here's an idea:

Forge a pointy Dragonsblood hat, shaped like the tip of a spear. Make Zojja wear it and launch her at Kralk by combining Dredge Sonic Amplifying tech and Asuran tech. Dead Kralk, Zojja gets her introduction to Dragon's Watch, and a new wearable Dragonsblood headpiece. It's a win-win-win!

> @"PsDh.2471" said:

> > 1. Why didn't you name her by her real name in stead of "ghostly messenger", will we be seeing her again <3 ?

> More importantly, IF this was indeed Gwen, why not have her meet Logan? I mean he was standing a rock throw from where she gave her message to the Commander! The interaction between Logan and Gwen, meeting an old hero of Tyria and his blood relative, would have been amazing content!

>

Just like Braham meeting the ghost of Eir? Well, unlike Braham and Eir, Logan and Gwen don't really know each other.

> @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > @"PsDh.2471" said:

> > > 1. Why didn't you name her by her real name in stead of "ghostly messenger", will we be seeing her again <3 ?

> > More importantly, IF this was indeed Gwen, why not have her meet Logan? I mean he was standing a rock throw from where she gave her message to the Commander! The interaction between Logan and Gwen, meeting an old hero of Tyria and his blood relative, would have been amazing content!

> >

>

> Just like Braham meeting the ghost of Eir? Well, unlike Braham and Eir, Logan and Gwen don't really know each other.

>

>

For instance, Logan could've been carrying the Thackeray Family Crest which Gwen could've recognised.

But I'm simply justifying for more content with Gwen, and I think it was probably better to keep them separate when you consider how many potential pathways the writers could have ventured down.

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"PsDh.2471" said:

> > 1. Why didn't you name her by her real name in stead of "ghostly messenger", will we be seeing her again <3 ?

> More importantly, IF this was indeed Gwen, why not have her meet Logan? I mean he was standing a rock throw from where she gave her message to the Commander! The interaction between Logan and Gwen, meeting an old hero of Tyria and his blood relative, would have been amazing content!

>

> > 2. When is Cantha coming out ?

> Cantha came with Guild Wars Factions, released back in 2006. You should try playing it ;)

> On a more serious note, I would like our path to Cantha to be similar to what we saw during this episode. Just Ogden telling us we're going to Cantha with no context whatsoever =)

>

> > 3. My personal favor ... Since you balls..ed us up with the finale, and I have no plan of ever fighting Kralk again since **to me** the fight was excruciatingly painful and tedious , could you please in Season 5 episode 1 just have some random unknown hero kill him while we're tending some chickens ;) so that we can quickly finish his boring story and go on to new things.

> Here's an idea:

> Forge a pointy Dragonsblood hat, shaped like the tip of a spear. Make Zojja wear it and launch her at Kralk by combining Dredge Sonic Amplifying tech and Asuran tech. Dead Kralk, Zojja gets her introduction to Dragon's Watch, and a new wearable Dragonsblood headpiece. It's a win-win-win!

This was Gwen :) but we didn't want to name her in fear that those not in the know would feel left out. Instead this was a nice Easter egg for anyone who caught it. Her meeting Logan would have been a nice touch but one that we didn't have enough bandwidth for. It's also an extra story beat that we would have to give time to and the episode was already packed with story beats. :)

> Her meeting Logan would have been a nice touch but one that we didn't have enough bandwidth for.

Good call.

That idea has enough meat in it to be its own episode; anything less would feel like a disservice to the storytelling, to the characters. And probably to the players. (And of course, the voice actors, if they are any good, would also feel it.)