Awakened Olmakhan

So last episode we saw that an Awakened Inquest was still around in Jahai, his mind altered enough while Awakened to be (very momentarily) mourning Joko's death with other grieving awakened, showing that they've at least partially begun integrating into Elonian society. This episode we saw a contingent of Awakened Sylvari who were off-screen during episode 3 and are seemingly being welcomed back with open arms by the sylvari, given the Commander sylvari's unhesitant response.

But what about the Awakened Olmakhan that were featured on the eastern portion of the map? Were they executed? Did their family welcome them back?

I'm not a dev but, I thought their families welcomed them back. Surely like A.Inquest they were lost at the beginning due to their bond to Joko but after they surely all went back to their families/organization whatever. Would be funny for Inquest, would they take them as Test-Subjects or colleagues? Maybe plague experiments are still in their minds so more knowledge for them? First time I saw A.Sylvari, they are scary.

Ps: wiki the crystal dragon -> olmakhan nightwalker dialogue. It seems his awakened charr friend returned and that he is the same as before.

Before I forgot it, for some NPC you have additionnal dialogues if your character race match the NPC one, it's the case with awakened sylvari, maybe the case for awakened charr and humans too? No problems about asuras and norns, none can be met during the instance. A.Asuras surely figured that It would be a fiasco and directly returned to Rata Sum, maybe?

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Cameron Rich.3905" said:

> It depends on the families views. If someone you knew and loved rose from the grave and asked to be let back into your life, would you? What if they had been part of an army of zombies that ate people's brains, but suddenly they broke free of that?

Depends on the stink level tbh...

> @"Andrew Gray.5816" said:

> > @"Cameron Rich.3905" said:

> > It depends on the families views. If someone you knew and loved rose from the grave and asked to be let back into your life, would you? What if they had been part of an army of zombies that ate people's brains, but suddenly they broke free of that?

>

> Depends on the stink level tbh...

I wondered if Awakened smelled "Ripe" they are serenely goopy enough

> > It depends on the families views. If someone you knew and loved rose from the grave and asked to be let back into your life, would you? What if they had been part of an army of zombies that ate people's brains, but suddenly they broke free of that?

>

The amount of stink would probably be inverse to the amount of decay. Something fairly well decayed, wouldn't have as much stink. That being said, I have been on mountain hikes and come across various forms of dead animals, and even with a pretty extensive amount of decay, there's still a bit of a funk to them.

>

I just laughed loud enough to wake up my 3 month old nephew. Thanks, Anet. XD