R3D-RCR and MN-4C3

MN-4C3 => MEN ACE = menace

R3D-RCR => RED RECOR or RACER?

Here is what I think, R3D-RCR isn't part of Inquest, like the inquest assistant at Rata Sum docks or within mount maelstrom "The stychs".

It's simply an under-cover whisper agent which has stolen Warehouse defense golem blueprints. Why?

-> We never saw awakened Inquest fighting along us, but the pact or orders yes. That way, I suspect that R3D-RCR used to give DERV plans to the pact.

Her golem MEN-4C3 is maybe a hint? What if it was the opposite, she is spying the pact for Inquest?

Omg! Just invert words!

RED MENACE

Probably nothing...

After re-doing the last instance where those characters are talking, I was half-wrong. R3D-RCR is part of Inquest, was working on several things (her golem was one), and wasn't able to save her researchs. So the only mystery staying is:

Why she is shown as ally in Rata Primus?

Why Racer? Maybe it was planned to have her as race organizer.

• ArenaNet Staff

Fun fact: We originally planned for multiple "Golem Pilots" in episode 2, but R3D-RCR was the only one that was made it into that episode. R3D returns in Episode 5 and we wanted to give some flavor to golem as well, so that's where the names come from. This is just a case of a fun recurring character moment, no hidden meanings :)