The whole patch to me: 1000/10!! spoilers

Map is insanely well designed! Those hidden corridors, amazing snowy mountains, and it's made with every mount in mind! It's so much fun climbing up with the Springer, and flying down from the highest peaks with Griffon, and the metas are actually epic and I enjoy them very much.

Fractal is just phenomenal, the climate is so great! Also the view in the final stage of the fractal is just breathtaking, this sun, ocean, skies... And those new mechanics! I loooved this fractal so much!

The Music, there are no words... I leave it at that.

The voiceacting and sounds - just mindblowing, I will repeat it thousands of times: Debbi, my god... You are amazing!!

The legendary - I love it!! Cosmic energy? Created by an unknown entity? Leaving broken rifts? All the stuff I've dreamed of!!!! Thank you for looking into my hidden dreams! :D

The story... I just... Thank you for leaving me into a state of feeling nothingness. All I felt after seeing Aurene impaled was just creeping nothingness... Never experienced such fear from this game... I trembled in fear for hours...

I love you, my dearest Guild Wars 2 Family! I love this Game so much, it's just part of me. Thank you for your hard work!

> @"Arden.7480" said:

>... Map insanely ... metas epic ... fractals phenomenal ... climate so great ... view in fractal breathtaking ... loooved this fractal so much ... Music, there are no words ... voiceacting/sounds mindblowing ... Debbi, my god ... You are amazing!! .... The legendary - I love it!! ... All the stuff I've dreamed of!!!! Thank you for looking into my hidden dreams! :D

Too many superlatives for me! ;) (Reminds me of movie ads where actors and directors are just full praise for everything and everyone.)

> The story... I just... Thank you for leaving me into a state of feeling nothingness. All I felt after seeing Aurene impaled was just creeping nothingness... Never experienced such fear from this game... I trembled in fear for hours...

You felt nothing or trembled in fear? ... I was sad and felt depressive!

imho - rainy gray weather - this it not the best season of the year,

- to let aurene die,

- to lose Blish,

- to get the information about Taimi's illness and its uncertain course

... leave the gamer with this unhappy end alone.

Befor you think, I have only bad things to say ..

Yes, great landscapes ... funny golem-music-player in Sun's Refuge with many choices ...

To see Koss activ again and back within the Sun's Refuge, reminds me to the good old GW1-days ...

But as I remember Glint's Cave ... I think the visual effects of the crystalls looked better in GW1 ... maybe depends on the bump maps.

In addition to this, I am irritated by the refractive index of many crystals, which seems wrong calculated to me.

A BIG WISH .... Pls (don't forget) bring back [Kehanni](https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Kehanni "Kehanni") ... ghost, soul ... howsoever ^^

(another sad moment in GW, as she died)

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> Map is insanely well designed! Those hidden corridors, amazing snowy mountains, and it's made with every mount in mind! It's so much fun climbing up with the Springer, and flying down from the highest peaks with Griffon, and the metas are actually epic and I enjoy them very much.

>

> Fractal is just phenomenal, the climate is so great! Also the view in the final stage of the fractal is just breathtaking, this sun, ocean, skies... And those new mechanics! I loooved this fractal so much!

>

> The Music, there are no words... I leave it at that.

>

> The voiceacting and sounds - just mindblowing, I will repeat it thousands of times: Debbi, my god... You are amazing!!

>

> The legendary - I love it!! Cosmic energy? Created by an unknown entity? Leaving broken rifts? All the stuff I've dreamed of!!!! Thank you for looking into my hidden dreams! :D

>

> The story... I just... Thank you for leaving me into a state of feeling nothingness. All I felt after seeing Aurene impaled was just creeping nothingness... Never experienced such fear from this game... I trembled in fear for hours...

>

>

>

> I love you, my dearest Guild Wars 2 Family! I love this Game so much, it's just part of me. Thank you for your hard work!

>

>

>

>

Thank you so much for those kind words, Arden. The whole team worked so hard on it and the out pour of love from you all makes it all worth while. I couldn't be more pleased with how things turned out. I'm just humbled and so glad to be apart of this amazing community. You all are the best fans!

Nothing in this whole episode is a let down the story was great, the execution was well done the difficulty was just right, the dragon's blood set finnaly includes a great sword that does not look impossible to use! whoever desighned the Heroic Dragonsblood Great sword you are awesome.

> @"Merlus.1843" said:

> imho - rainy gray weather - this it not the best season of the year,

> - to let aurene die,

> - to lose Blish,

> - to get the information about Taimi's illness and its uncertain course

> ... leave the gamer with this unhappy end alone.

Which might be the actual reason why they did not release this episode before/during the holidays. ;)

> @"Andrew Gray.5816" said:

> We're all glad you're enjoying it so much! Playing along side everyone once it goes live and getting to watch you all experience everything for the first time is seriously my favorite part of the job.

Kudos to all your hard work. :) Even though the story missions (except maybe for the last one) were a huge disappointment this time (especially compared to the ones from the previous episodes), the map itself as well as the meta events, exploration aspect, ambiente, music, and dialogue all deserve a round of applause. I love going on this map every day and doing the hearts etc. It is so enjoyable. <3

Loved every moment of it. Had people in reddit discord who lately only come on to play the newest episode and then break for another 3 months come in and, I quote:"I am having a blast of fun playing this story." That is even with the ending cinematic not working for them and them having been spoiler-ed the end before playing the episode.

All in all a very good living world release. Thank you.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Merlus.1843" said:

> > imho - rainy gray weather - this it not the best season of the year,

> > - to let aurene die,

> > - to lose Blish,

> > - to get the information about Taimi's illness and its uncertain course

> > ... leave the gamer with this unhappy end alone.

>

> Which might be the actual reason why they did not release this episode before/during the holidays. ;)

>

> > @"Andrew Gray.5816" said:

> > We're all glad you're enjoying it so much! Playing along side everyone once it goes live and getting to watch you all experience everything for the first time is seriously my favorite part of the job.

>

> Kudos to all your hard work. :) Even though the story missions (except maybe for the last one) were a huge disappointment this time (especially compared to the ones from the previous episodes), the map itself as well as the meta events, exploration aspect, ambiente, music, and dialogue all deserve a round of applause. I love going on this map every day and doing the hearts etc. It is so enjoyable. <3

Ha! It hasn't occurred to me the ending might be a legit factor in not releasing over Xmas. If so, that's good thinking by them

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Merlus.1843" said:

> > > imho - rainy gray weather - this it not the best season of the year,

> > > - to let aurene die,

> > > - to lose Blish,

> > > - to get the information about Taimi's illness and its uncertain course

> > > ... leave the gamer with this unhappy end alone.

> >

> > Which might be the actual reason why they did not release this episode before/during the holidays. ;)

> >

> > > @"Andrew Gray.5816" said:

> > > We're all glad you're enjoying it so much! Playing along side everyone once it goes live and getting to watch you all experience everything for the first time is seriously my favorite part of the job.

> >

> > Kudos to all your hard work. :) Even though the story missions (except maybe for the last one) were a huge disappointment this time (especially compared to the ones from the previous episodes), the map itself as well as the meta events, exploration aspect, ambiente, music, and dialogue all deserve a round of applause. I love going on this map every day and doing the hearts etc. It is so enjoyable. <3

>

> Ha! It hasn't occurred to me the ending might be a legit factor in not releasing over Xmas. If so, that's good thinking by them

;)

> @"Beda Zzle.5281" said:

> I just want them to bring back my baby Aurene!!! She can't die like this. She trusted us and did right by us... this can't be the end of Aurene… *please* :(

Well, it might not have been the best time for a Christmas episode, but they're somewhat better-positioned for Easter...