Anet, will you ever answer who E was?

Seriously, being a big lore nerd to this game and with it being my favorite game, long standing mysteries that show no sign of ever being answered are bothersome. Will we ever be given an answer or who E was? I know it gets asked frequently, but come on, no mention of E in all of PoF and season 4. I'm starting to think that the character was swept under the mat and forgotten about. :(

They won't answer this directly for obvious reasons, however they did indicate in a previous AFC that many threads had to be abandoned or cut due to change in story direction, new teams and so forth. So yes it is deliberately swept under the rug...at least for now.

Don't expect it to be ruled out, but don't expect any firm dev reply in this one as it would be against policy to discuss possible story arcs

Question is, is it relevant enough to be brought back in after playing no part for so long and do enough people still care

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

>

> Question is, is it relevant enough to be brought back in after playing no part for so long and do enough people still care

Yeah i understand they would never specifically say yes and when because of spoiler issues, but even a vague yes would be appreciated, or a firm no. And yeah, after so long of no answers and no content involving the character, there may in fact not be very many people who are still interested or even remembers. I still do on both accounts, but perhaps it'll always be a mystery. If the show Lost taught viewers anything, it's that we shouldn't expect answers on every question we have lol.