Speculation on new sylvari models (may contain spoilers)

phs.6089

> @"phs.6089" said:

> So if things go particular way, sylvari will get new master. That is also would change their appearance.

> I don't know how hard it would be to keep current model for story and such and give new model to those that want to change.

> But I'm guessing, PoF owners will get a way(maybe a side quest) to change their sylvari look.

> Will this add more sale points to PoF, I don't know either.

> I just got this idea in particular thread, I'm afraid it was lost out there under pile of other comments.

> I was wondering what community thinks/feels of this speculation?

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/dczBG5N.jpg"")

>

Isn't that the Sylvari concept art that was made waaaaay back in 2012 or even earlier and then scrapped in favour of the current Sylvari look? I don't see why this particular concept would be relevant again. Even if Sylvari players were offered a choice to bond with Aurene the way Caithe did, the changes would include crystals and blue colours and not this fantasy elf look.

wow people it's just a picture of 'possible' sylvari from the past, if you look it even has explanation on it (old prototype)

I just add it topic outta blue. There was no request of change to this particular model.

What is 'manga' about that or what particular human has leave shapes on skin I'll let pros to decide.

I juts want to talk of what would happened if Aurine made sylvari her people (whatever it calls, bound, corruption etc).

Aurine literately became a GOD for Caithe...

Ignore it im out lost any interest to talk of it.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> wow people it's just a picture of 'possible' sylvari from the past, if you look it even has explanation on it (old prototype)

> I just add it topic outta blue. There was no request of change to this particular model.

> What is 'manga' about that or what particular human has leave shapes on skin I'll let pros to decide.

> I juts want to talk of what would happened if Aurine made sylvari her people (whatever it calls, bound, corruption etc).

> Aurine literately became a GOD for Caithe...

> Ignore it im out lost any interest to talk of it.

Aurene did not become a GOD for Caithe, nor did she turn Caithe into one of her people, Aurene simply just Blessed Caithe so she could talk through her.

If you want a human character in leafs, there is a outfit on Gem store already that will do that. Even works on the Charr.

Yeah....not seeing a-net putting any effort into racial things without any clean profit in it. Mount skins = sales, new sylvari models = ???

Which makes me kinda sad, as in early stages of the game, while gameplay itself had issues (some big FAT ones), it was oozing fun and character via races in personal story and race dedicated zones from core GW2. On many occasions would i stop in metrica province just to see all those super fun asura interactions play out in front of my eyes!

Anyone remember Norn theme? Yeah. We need those feelz back, we need to once again feel that our race matters and isn't just overgrown human, planty human...and that's it;) Asuras are always awesome, and Charr can't be mistaken for anything else.

hashtag: noMoreCharrsGivingOathsToShiningBlade