Giving condition revenant some love with this short PvP montage!

Shao.7236

Hey hey everyone, seeing that a lot of people tend to post videos here. I felt like sharing my own here! While I definitely wish to have recommendations and tips, this video was mostly made with the intend of having a flow from my selection rather than just giving out the best I managed to get.

Thank you for checking it out!

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> Hey hey everyone, seeing that a lot of people tend to post videos here. I felt like sharing my own here! While I definitely wish to have recommendations and tips, this video was mostly made with the intend of having a flow from my selection rather than just giving out the best I managed to get.

>

>

>

> Thank you for checking it out!

I love variety. Thank you for sharing!

> @"xZombieTaco.5809" said:

> If you want anyone to watch your vids, dodge the 50s intro scene. More gameplay, less intros, more views. Cheers.

This was rather experimental, I have been looking around and that holds true. There is little to make out from videos other than gameplay as GW2 is kinda clunky to make anything flashy from the start, thanks for the input though!

I had quite an emphasis to really make Mallyx flashy since it's quite an underrated thing in the PvP scene currently. It feels like a good way to promote builds!