Lunar New Year reward track?

SnowPumpkin.1809

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > Oh I don't have enough gold to stockpile envelopes for that. Guess I'll do a mid festival opening.

>

> Check your TP purchase offers; maybe you can cancel some stuff?

> (Or check your bank's collection tab; maybe you can sell stuff from there.)

Nah I'll just do a silverwastes for the buff and max out MF halfway through, it's not a big deal I just have to do a harvest sooner than I wanted. Thanks for the info btw.

It's a space filler festival!

There isn't even a "Do 3 dailies for 5 days for THIS SHINY NEW ?" achievement, the lucky envelopes are limited if you've completed all the past years achievements already and the new mini achievement can be completed in a hour, what would you expect to see in a reward track? Buy 16 Gold envelopes everyday like everyone else and hope your return is better than your investment.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > Isn't it only there for 1 week though? Seems a bit pointless.

> >

> > Ends on 7 February, so 2.5 weeks.

>

> 12th Feb

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/66627/when-does-event-end#latest

Thanks for posting the accurate date (I fixed it above).

> @"HazyDaisy.4107" said:

> It's a space filler festival!

>

> There isn't even a "Do 3 dailies for 5 days for THIS SHINY NEW ?" achievement, the lucky envelopes are limited if you've completed all the past years achievements already and the new mini achievement can be completed in a hour, what would you expect to see in a reward track? Buy 16 Gold envelopes everyday like everyone else and hope your return is better than your investment.

Do you not know how reward tracks work? For example you would get envelopes etc. for reward points. They have them for both wintersday and halloween so.

> @"SnowPumpkin.1809" said:

> > @"HazyDaisy.4107" said:

> > It's a space filler festival!

> >

> > There isn't even a "Do 3 dailies for 5 days for THIS SHINY NEW ?" achievement, the lucky envelopes are limited if you've completed all the past years achievements already and the new mini achievement can be completed in a hour, what would you expect to see in a reward track? Buy 16 Gold envelopes everyday like everyone else and hope your return is better than your investment.

>

> Do you not know how reward tracks work? For example you would get envelopes etc. for reward points. They have them for both wintersday and halloween so.

Understanding how rewards tracks work and understanding why this festival doesn't have a reward track are two different things. But, since you asked, yes I know how reward tracks work and since I've played wvw well before reward tracks were a thing I know that sometimes (as in this case) pve is your only option :)