Another season, same bot

Delweyn.1309

One of the bot user still using his bot without problem.

In the video we can see that

- When the bot is after someone, it doesn't care at all of other enemies. So they can shoot it at distance.

- It fights to the death, never run away or make use of map design.

- The 2 times it respawns, we can see that it moves by using the exact same path (notice the arrow near its respawning point at 2'15 and 4'46) and goes always far first in this map.

- It can make instant direction changes of +180° when needed. (see at 2'07)

- The bot goes straight in the programmed location and don't notice dangerous AOE floor.

- A distant character can shoot them outside of their dectection zone.

- But when someone enter in it's detection zone, then the bot pulls out all it's skill and follow the target until it goes invisible or moves at a certain distance.

- The overcheated mecanics of mirage make it quite dangerous for average human players. And even in free cast ranged class can have a hard time to down them.

And let's stop the legend of Anet using AI. This one is a real player as we can see in the pict bellow.

https://imgur.com/a/ft7rsbR

- It has more achiev. points than many of us.

- I poped the stats of previous season to show that he has done +1000 matches (and as many gold) and he is now running for another season.

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> > It's a paying player. They wont care just like they dont care about win trading.

> >

> > Sadly this is like how the downfall of gw1 pvp started. Bots free to roam around and ruin games.

>

> Now we just need 7 heroes that can follow us into matches, that play better than most human players.

O man...those were good days of skill managment.

Oh!!!! this one!!!

i have this user under radar from 3-4 seasons , because firts encontered on placement mathc runing a LB DH that only uses LB auto and i wanted to know what kind of shit i was paired with, after ewncountered several times the next seasons runing a hammer engi with weir actuation and playing a lot of games but no much more than a hardcore no life pvpr, around 1000-1500 season, i see now that they go to mesmer...

Fun fact: during the beetle race event they apeared me as the best timer(in general clasification)with perfect time in each race, several seconds better than 2 and a lot much less than gold requirement for each race

EDIT:

Diessa : 0:44,440

Gendarran: 0:32,400

Brisban: 1:02,000

maelstrom: 0:27,520

more than a full minute under for gold requirement

> @"rank eleven monk.9502" said:

> > @"Delweyn.1309" said:

> > - It can make instant direction changes of +180° when needed. (see at 2'07)

> I watched the video and it's definitely a bot, but this made me chuckle a bit (about face is pretty useful)

>

>

>

>

No I'm mean every direction changes are as sharp. In another video I posted in previous thread, we see the bot (the malfonctionning one in the ice map) doing angles moves.