Lucky Ram Lantern - Mystic Forge issue

I seem to not have gotten the Lucky Ram Lantern all those years ago.. so of course the Mystic Forge is always been handy for catching up these little skins.. which are needed for scribing the guild deco.

Checked Wiki.. Lucky Ram Lantern require: -

x1 Memory of the Zodiac

x2 Lucky Monkey Lanterns

x10 Essences of Luck

Forge accepts the 2 monkey lanterns and the memory of zodiac, but essences of luck wont go in.. no matter what combination is used.

It is asking for a 4th item to complete it, but wiki definitely states Essences of Luck.. even tried other tiers of luck, but nothing.

Any clues

EDIT - Found it.. The Wiki is wrong it should be Tier 2 Luck and I had to put in a specific order to get it to accept it.. would be good if someone can correct the recipes on the Wiki (I don't mod the wiki in case I screw things up :) ) - luckily I had some stacks of all luck tiers stockpiled for rainy days, others might not.

Seems the exotic version only requires tier 1 luck.. bit backwards imo.

Didn't cost me anything like that Ilc.. 2 Monkey lanterns cost 3g, 8g 88silver for the zodiac and x10 T2 luck. = 11G 88s

Used the great lantern with 250 t1 luck, X20 Elonian wines cost 5G 80 s 25 fireworks (cost me nothing cost I have stacks of them :)

Still able to use the Exotic Lantern from previous Forged recipe, after unlocking skin so able to craft the Guild Deco

At worst it was less than 20G from start to finish - BTW I don't consider luck to hold value, it drops like water

The Lucky Ram Lantern alone on TP is 15g, 12g+ shrapnel if prepared to take the chance on upbidding and/or wait

Even to buy the exotic outright off TP would of been at least 22G+shrapnel on a chance buy order or 34G outright... I needed to unlock the rare b/pack anyways :)