What non-PoF features do you think Anet should prioritize for future development?

Einlanzer.1627

> @marelooke.9708 said:

> Poll does not include one of the most requested features: build templates.

Yeah, that was intentional because Anet knows it's the #1 thing that players want and are fussing about at the moment, and I think it's inevitable that we'll get them in the next year. I was thinking more in terms of content, but I went ahead and included trait/skill rework to see how interested players are in that.

I would honestly like to see them tackle the missing Living World Season 1. The content would likely need some tuning so that lower player numbers are required, and they definitely need instancing, but I would like to see this content return for newer players to experience in more or less the same way that us older players did (with the aforementioned lower player numbers that is), and of course for us older players to re-visit once in a while, be that for chances at rare loot drops or just for the experience of reliving it. Perhaps it could be tuned for 10 players, basically a raid squad. Maybe they could be considered mini raids the same way Fractals are basically mini dungeons?

Personally, I'd love a library. A way to revisit all those old cutscenes and store those lore books we've been collecting. Add on some stuff like @"drkn.3429" supplied above, and it'd be great for lore-hounds to dive into. (Reminds me of WildStar's Scientist role, which had a lot of things for loremasters to hunt after.)

I voted for "storybook enhancements", though I mean it in a sense of "there's a lot of problems with the writing IMO" and less "I want more books and/or a library". Mind, a library in our home instance would be really neat, too. And I would defintely enjoy true, customizable player housing, like a mini guild hall.

Most of I really want them to focus on the player character again. Race- and maybe even class-specific and personality-specific dialog is a must. The NPCs are _not_ the "proxies" through which I experience and react to the story, _my own character_ is the one who should have that role. I want the NPCs to show interest and support and friendliness to me for a change instead of only ever the other way round. I want to feel like I'm playing a sylvari, a charr, a norn and not a faceless thing without a past, culture or personality. The Caladbolg mini-story delivered a little of that for sylvari, at least, but the actual LS3 was terrible in this regard. While LS2 and HoT also had some snippets for sylvari, there's been nothing to mark my charr or norn as such since the early personal story. And with the Balzhazar reveal and possibly the involvement of other gods, it's nuts that human characters have no reaction whatsover. Again, Kasmeer or another NPC is _not_ our "proxy" for such things.

Please add LFG Tool Rework to the list. Guild Wars needs a LFG tool that has the manual features it currently has but also a pinch of auto grouping for raids and other group content. [World of Warcraft](https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dungeon_Finder "World of Warcraft") and [FFXIV](https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Party_Finder "FFXIV") are examples of MMOs that have LFG tools that have this feature.

---

Having a "Dungeon Finder" or "Raid Finder" would really open the game up to so many more people who haven't put forth the effort to find a group of people that will be willing to teach them boss fights and have them along for raiding.

It's a sensitive subject but I think having this feature while retaining the current functionality will give the best of both worlds, and that is exactly how Blizzard handled it. The LFG tool has "auto" party features where it will put random people together to form a proper party to take content with the same interest in mind. Although, they also have a section that is very much like Guild Wars LFG where you can post what you're doing and what you're looking for in members and manually manage who stays and such.

_I have actively played World of Warcraft and FFXIV but Guild Wars has always had me coming back time and time again. My request is based on my experiences in other games and what I took away from these games that I think would only make Guild Wars 2 that much better for all the heros in Tyria._

I would say first 4. I dont think we need new classes since each time we get a new expansion the elite skills would be considered a diff class no? However I do believe using the spear on land should be added. Ether add to the berserker, guardian and rev. Or just make a lancer as a new class. And I think housing should be added. Many people complain about more bank tabs when housing could squash it. Since in housing you could use more storage units. Kill 2 in one stone.