Fair? Blinding Shadow vs Basilisk Venom

Xenji.4907

> @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> >

> > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

>

> What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

>

> It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

* Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

* Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

> @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"syszery.1592" said:

> > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> > >

> > > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

> >

> > What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

> >

> > It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

>

> Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

> * Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

> * Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

>

> Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

>

> So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

>

> > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

>

> Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

I would like to see as you quickly turn camera, target deadeye and steal on him in the time he's revealed^^

edit: the main problem with this skill, that u have to stun break+ condi cleans, which means, u need to commit with 2 skills for 1, which is not fair. Yea there are some skills that do both, but its not going to happen in every (even meta) build

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > > > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> > > >

> > > > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > > > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

> > >

> > > What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

> > >

> > > It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

> >

> > Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

> > * Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

> > * Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

> >

> > Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

> >

> > So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

> >

> > > For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

> >

> > Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

>

> **I would like to see as you quickly turn camera, target deadeye and steal on him in the time he's revealed**^^

> edit: the main problem with this skill, that u have to stun break+ condi cleans, which means, u need to commit with 2 skills for 1, which is not fair. Yea there are some skills that do both, but its not going to happen in every (even meta) build

That's not as hard as you might think it is after a while of just slowing down and doing it. You pretty much know where they're likely to be and what they're probably going to do. I right mouse pan camera while moving pretty much constantly and I both hotkey and left mouse target. You should be able to launch something on the DE for them to carry into stealth with them, usually on my end it looks like my Mark or whatever carrying BV is landing after they've gone into stealth but it connects so it doesn't hurt to try, just don't over think it and be calm.

> > > > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > > > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> > > >

> > > > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > > > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

> > >

> > > What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

> > >

> > > It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

> >

> > Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

> > * Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

> > * Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

> >

> > Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

> >

> > So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

> >

> > > For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

> >

> > Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

>

> I would like to see as you quickly turn camera, target deadeye and steal on him in the time he's revealed^^

> edit:** the main problem** with this skill, that u have to stun break+ condi cleans, which means, u need to commit with 2 skills for 1, which is not fair. Yea there are some skills that do both, but its not going to happen in every (even meta) build

"The main problem" doesn't exist because whenever one tells you how to deal with your so-called "main problem" you simple come up with a new one. And please just read what you quote: Roll for Initiative is one skill that breaks stun, removes the immobilize and evades the DJ. So, you countered the whole combo with literally one button. If your "meta" build can't deal with this matchup, then adjust it? Or is that not possible because metabattle doesn't mention this skill as a possible pick?

_Edit: Btw. if you run S/D core, there is actually no reason not to take RfI. If you want D/P Daredevil, even metabattle suggests Bandit's Defense which is a two seconds block on a (at most) 20s CD: With BD you will also counter the whole combo since DJ is no longer unblockable (and if you really want or need it you can cleanse the immobilize with Dash after the block)..._

_Edit2: If you run Malicious One-Shot roamer: Use Signet of Shadows_

Does this finally solve your "main problem" or is it too much to press literally one button?

> @"syszery.1592" said:

> > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > > > > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > > > > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

> > > >

> > > > What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

> > > >

> > > > It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

> > >

> > > Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

> > > * Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

> > > * Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

> > >

> > > Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

> > >

> > > So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

> > >

> > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

> > >

> > > Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

> >

> > I would like to see as you quickly turn camera, target deadeye and steal on him in the time he's revealed^^

> > edit:** the main problem** with this skill, that u have to stun break+ condi cleans, which means, u need to commit with 2 skills for 1, which is not fair. Yea there are some skills that do both, but its not going to happen in every (even meta) build

>

> "The main problem" doesn't exist because whenever one tells you how to deal with your so-called "main problem" you simple come up with a new one. And please just read what you quote: Roll for Initiative is one skill that breaks stun, removes the immobilize and evades the DJ. So, you countered the whole combo with literally one button. If your "meta" build can't deal with this matchup, then adjust it? Or is that not possible because metabattle doesn't mention this skill as a possible pick?

>

> _Edit: Btw. if you run S/D core, there is actually no reason not to take RfI. If you want D/P Daredevil, even metabattle suggests Bandit's Defense which is a two seconds block on a (at most) 20s CD: With BD you will also counter the whole combo since DJ is no longer unblockable (and if you really want or need it you can cleanse the immobilize with Dash after the block)..._

>

> _Edit2: If you run Malicious One-Shot roamer: Use Signet of Shadows_

>

> Does this finally solve your "main problem" or is it too much to press literally one button?

I know what rfi is doing xd i'm talking about other builds... Read. Non elite skill knocking down, putting immob and other conditions is not something that can always be countered by ur one button. U ignored half of my post. Not talking agout boons trip.

Coming back to the counter by steal. I'm talking about insta 0, 3s combo with 12k hit at the end. If u can counter it with 50 % success rate than gz

> > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > > @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > > > > > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > > > > > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

> > > > >

> > > > > What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

> > > > >

> > > > > It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

> > > >

> > > > Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

> > > > * Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

> > > > * Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

> > > >

> > > > Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

> > > >

> > > > So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

> > > >

> > > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

> > > >

> > > > Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

> > >

> > > I would like to see as you quickly turn camera, target deadeye and steal on him in the time he's revealed^^

> > > edit:** the main problem** with this skill, that u have to stun break+ condi cleans, which means, u need to commit with 2 skills for 1, which is not fair. Yea there are some skills that do both, but its not going to happen in every (even meta) build

> >

> > "The main problem" doesn't exist because whenever one tells you how to deal with your so-called "main problem" you simple come up with a new one. And please just read what you quote: Roll for Initiative is one skill that breaks stun, removes the immobilize and evades the DJ. So, you countered the whole combo with literally one button. If your "meta" build can't deal with this matchup, then adjust it? Or is that not possible because metabattle doesn't mention this skill as a possible pick?

> >

> > _Edit: Btw. if you run S/D core, there is actually no reason not to take RfI. If you want D/P Daredevil, even metabattle suggests Bandit's Defense which is a two seconds block on a (at most) 20s CD: With BD you will also counter the whole combo since DJ is no longer unblockable (and if you really want or need it you can cleanse the immobilize with Dash after the block)..._

> >

> > _Edit2: If you run Malicious One-Shot roamer: Use Signet of Shadows_

> >

> > Does this finally solve your "main problem" or is it too much to press literally one button?

>

> I know what rfi is doing xd i'm talking about other builds... Read. Non elite skill knocking down, putting immob and other conditions is not something that can always be countered by ur one button. U ignored half of my post. Not talking agout boons trip.

> Coming back to the counter by steal. **I'm talking about insta 0, 3s combo with 12k hit at the end.** If u can counter it with 50 % success rate than gz

Where do you get this numbers from? Do you have any trustworthy source or just gazing in a crystal ball?

And @"kash.9213" already answered to your steal problem. No one said it is easy, but it's a possibility.

> @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > > > @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > > > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > > > > > > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > > > > > > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

> > > > > * Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

> > > > > * Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

> > > > >

> > > > > Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

> > > > >

> > > > > So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > > For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

> > > > >

> > > > > Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

> > > >

> > > > I would like to see as you quickly turn camera, target deadeye and steal on him in the time he's revealed^^

> > > > edit:** the main problem** with this skill, that u have to stun break+ condi cleans, which means, u need to commit with 2 skills for 1, which is not fair. Yea there are some skills that do both, but its not going to happen in every (even meta) build

> > >

> > > "The main problem" doesn't exist because whenever one tells you how to deal with your so-called "main problem" you simple come up with a new one. And please just read what you quote: Roll for Initiative is one skill that breaks stun, removes the immobilize and evades the DJ. So, you countered the whole combo with literally one button. If your "meta" build can't deal with this matchup, then adjust it? Or is that not possible because metabattle doesn't mention this skill as a possible pick?

> > >

> > > _Edit: Btw. if you run S/D core, there is actually no reason not to take RfI. If you want D/P Daredevil, even metabattle suggests Bandit's Defense which is a two seconds block on a (at most) 20s CD: With BD you will also counter the whole combo since DJ is no longer unblockable (and if you really want or need it you can cleanse the immobilize with Dash after the block)..._

> > >

> > > _Edit2: If you run Malicious One-Shot roamer: Use Signet of Shadows_

> > >

> > > Does this finally solve your "main problem" or is it too much to press literally one button?

> >

> > I know what rfi is doing xd i'm talking about other builds... Read. Non elite skill knocking down, putting immob and other conditions is not something that can always be countered by ur one button. U ignored half of my post. Not talking agout boons trip.

> > Coming back to the counter by steal. **I'm talking about insta 0, 3s combo with 12k hit at the end.** If u can counter it with 50 % success rate than gz

>

> Where do you get this numbers from? Do you have any trustworthy source or just gazing in a crystal ball?

>

> And @"kash.9213" already answered to your steal problem. No one said it is easy, but it's a possibility.

Tell me how much this 3 button combo takes time, and how much dmg u deal. Iv seen Shiru pulling it on mat, vs leg thief. 17k combo in 1 second in marauder amu.. Please, just please -. -

> > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > > @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > > > > @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > > > > > > > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > > > > > > > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

> > > > > > * Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

> > > > > > * Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > > > For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would like to see as you quickly turn camera, target deadeye and steal on him in the time he's revealed^^

> > > > > edit:** the main problem** with this skill, that u have to stun break+ condi cleans, which means, u need to commit with 2 skills for 1, which is not fair. Yea there are some skills that do both, but its not going to happen in every (even meta) build

> > > >

> > > > "The main problem" doesn't exist because whenever one tells you how to deal with your so-called "main problem" you simple come up with a new one. And please just read what you quote: Roll for Initiative is one skill that breaks stun, removes the immobilize and evades the DJ. So, you countered the whole combo with literally one button. If your "meta" build can't deal with this matchup, then adjust it? Or is that not possible because metabattle doesn't mention this skill as a possible pick?

> > > >

> > > > _Edit: Btw. if you run S/D core, there is actually no reason not to take RfI. If you want D/P Daredevil, even metabattle suggests Bandit's Defense which is a two seconds block on a (at most) 20s CD: With BD you will also counter the whole combo since DJ is no longer unblockable (and if you really want or need it you can cleanse the immobilize with Dash after the block)..._

> > > >

> > > > _Edit2: If you run Malicious One-Shot roamer: Use Signet of Shadows_

> > > >

> > > > Does this finally solve your "main problem" or is it too much to press literally one button?

> > >

> > > I know what rfi is doing xd i'm talking about other builds... Read. Non elite skill knocking down, putting immob and other conditions is not something that can always be countered by ur one button. U ignored half of my post. Not talking agout boons trip.

> > > Coming back to the counter by steal. **I'm talking about insta 0, 3s combo with 12k hit at the end.** If u can counter it with 50 % success rate than gz

> >

> > Where do you get this numbers from? Do you have any trustworthy source or just gazing in a crystal ball?

> >

> > And @"kash.9213" already answered to your steal problem. No one said it is easy, but it's a possibility.

>

> Tell me how much this 3 button combo takes time, and how much dmg u deal. Iv seen Shiru pulling it on mat, vs leg thief. 17k combo in 1 second in marauder amu.. Please, just please -. -

I don't have to prove anything because I am not making such wild claims. But, as I supposed: The 0.3s are just a random number you guessed and so is the 12k damage. No need to bother with your "arguments".

> @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > > > @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > > > > > @"syszery.1592" said:

> > > > > > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > > > > > > > > LoL some people actually have problems dealing with binding shadow? That skill is literally useless in any serious competetive pvp scenario, equipping it turns you into a one trick pony. If the enemy has a stunbreak/has passive lifesavers/is a mirage/blocks/dodges it, you're over. You've sacrificed an important skillslot that would come really handy now that the enemy is alerted to your presence and your burst has failed.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Not to mention, making the next attack of 5 people unblockable AND inflict the strongers CC this game has is just objectively stronger, BS is hardly on the level of other thief elites. Removeing revealed, 4+ second evadeframe, instantly killing someone without a downed phase... those effects are more desireable.

> > > > > > > > > Actually I wouldn't care if you got the skill nerfed or turned into an elite, it's already trash... so go ahead and make noise!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What? You know what BS does right? Marked targets get knocked down which means **no skill usage of any type for a short duration**. Plus immobilize. It is literally a BV on steroids that has no tell at all if you are stealthed. Also seeing as it has a 1200 range the enemy won't know you are there. If you are +1 they are an easy kill 100%.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It is literally better than every elite other than Dagger Storm. If you have a weed supplier hit me up with their contact info because they must have some good green.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sure, no skills but stun breakers and there are a lot in this game. Don't believe me? Here only the ones for Thief:

> > > > > > > * Core: Roll for Initiative, Shadow Step, Blinding Powder, Haste

> > > > > > > * Daredevil: Bandit's Defense

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also, you can use Steal to interrupt.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So, you run Roll for Initiative as core or Bandit's Defense as Daredevil and you should just be able to counter the whole combo by pressing 1 button. Is that doable?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > > > > > > For some reason I feel you can still shadowstep while knocked down but you still are down for the duration. Or the few times I think that happened I just so happened to shadow step and get knocked down simultaneously.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Shadow Step is a stun breaker, so it removes the knockdown. But you are still immobilized.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I would like to see as you quickly turn camera, target deadeye and steal on him in the time he's revealed^^

> > > > > > edit:** the main problem** with this skill, that u have to stun break+ condi cleans, which means, u need to commit with 2 skills for 1, which is not fair. Yea there are some skills that do both, but its not going to happen in every (even meta) build

> > > > >

> > > > > "The main problem" doesn't exist because whenever one tells you how to deal with your so-called "main problem" you simple come up with a new one. And please just read what you quote: Roll for Initiative is one skill that breaks stun, removes the immobilize and evades the DJ. So, you countered the whole combo with literally one button. If your "meta" build can't deal with this matchup, then adjust it? Or is that not possible because metabattle doesn't mention this skill as a possible pick?

> > > > >

> > > > > _Edit: Btw. if you run S/D core, there is actually no reason not to take RfI. If you want D/P Daredevil, even metabattle suggests Bandit's Defense which is a two seconds block on a (at most) 20s CD: With BD you will also counter the whole combo since DJ is no longer unblockable (and if you really want or need it you can cleanse the immobilize with Dash after the block)..._

> > > > >

> > > > > _Edit2: If you run Malicious One-Shot roamer: Use Signet of Shadows_

> > > > >

> > > > > Does this finally solve your "main problem" or is it too much to press literally one button?

> > > >

> > > > I know what rfi is doing xd i'm talking about other builds... Read. Non elite skill knocking down, putting immob and other conditions is not something that can always be countered by ur one button. U ignored half of my post. Not talking agout boons trip.

> > > > Coming back to the counter by steal. **I'm talking about insta 0, 3s combo with 12k hit at the end.** If u can counter it with 50 % success rate than gz

> > >

> > > Where do you get this numbers from? Do you have any trustworthy source or just gazing in a crystal ball?

> > >

> > > And @"kash.9213" already answered to your steal problem. No one said it is easy, but it's a possibility.

> >

> > Tell me how much this 3 button combo takes time, and how much dmg u deal. Iv seen Shiru pulling it on mat, vs leg thief. 17k combo in 1 second in marauder amu.. Please, just please -. -

>

> I don't have to prove anything because I am not making such wild claims. But, as I supposed: The 0.3s are just a random number you guessed and so is the 12k damage. No need to bother with your "arguments".

Sorry for my statement. Avarage combo time is somewhere between 0,2 and 0,4 s, next time I'll make record with cesium clock with 100 records, and send u full raport, is it fine enough to prove u this combo is dumb, or u need more tries or someone with PhD to measure it?

Ur defending it in so stupid ways, cuz u like being carried by the class, and ur afraid of nerfs :/