novelty and skin Improvement suggestions

1. add to the wardrobe section of your character screen like to the side of backpack items or what ever. A slot for things like wings or other body part type items that way you can have your backpack as a backpack and also have wings.

2. Add tails to the game that can go into the additional skin slot; especially nine tailed fox skin

3. add to the novelty's an option to have then auto apply when re spawning and zoning into a map.

The main reason I suggest the first two is because I like the shrine guardian outfit but it was disappointing when it did not come with nine tails like the jackal mount skin. This would be a wonderful addition for appearance and something new like tails added for anyone who is interested in those items. (I think it would be cool to make my character look like Ahri)

the third item would just be a very nice quality of life improvement so you don't have to push any of the items you want on anyways.

it would be great if these could be added to the game a small improvement but something worth adding I think.