My Balance wishlist (brace yourselves, it's a wall)

Yannir.4132

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> The torment to bleed sounds good but seeing as bleed is more of an ramp up condi you either will give more bleeds for torments or more uptime.

That seems to be a common misconception. 1 for 1, Bleeding does more damage than Torment does if you stand still but Torment does more damage if you move. Some skills could get some more Bleeding duration like the auto chain. We shouldn't aim to match either end of Torments damage variance but aim for it to land somewhere in the middle. But I think the first step here should be to swap them with a 1 to 1 ratio, and see what happens. Then adjust as necessary.

For PvE you could aim more to the top end, the numbers here represent only PvP.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > The torment to bleed sounds good but seeing as bleed is more of an ramp up condi you either will give more bleeds for torments or more uptime.

>

> That seems to be a common misconception. 1 for 1, Bleeding does more damage than Torment does if you stand still but Torment does more damage if you move. Some skills could get some more Bleeding duration like the auto chain. We shouldn't aim to match either end of Torments damage variance but aim for it to land somewhere in the middle. But I think the first step here should be to swap them with a 1 to 1 ratio, and see what happens. Then adjust as necessary.

Fair enough.

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> New revision. Marked as _REVISION C_

> Changes from the previous revision are mainly in the Mesmer and Ranger sections.

>

> > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > I'd like to clarify though: If your goal was to nerf damage wholesale for every single class, I'd totally approve of whirling wrath returning to what it was 2 years ago, and MB getting a hefty nerf to the point of only critting 4-5.5k max. It seems though you're trying to cast a wide net here with changes to every class which is GREAT to see, but it looks like you're trying to do minimal work to balance the outliers in our current meta. At least that's what I assumed when I said I'd be opposed to those two damage nerfs.

>

> Just saw this now.

> Yes, that's exactly what I'm going for. I may have missed some of the offenders initially but I'm hoping to catch most of them by the time I'm done with this.

> I'm going to leave the Core Guard changes as they currently are until someone convinces me otherwise. I think nerfing RI to 33% will either force a glassier amulet or the build becomes much more unreliable. GS will suffer less from this than Hammer though because multihits give more opportunity for crits.

I would like this change. It would force core medi guard into marauder's (maybe Paladin's for less burst) which I'm sure some wouldn't like but honestly I think that would do a good job of balancing the build's current ability to pull off enormous damage as well as have mediocre to decent sustain.

> @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> How about something like a debuff "immediately after leaving stealth outgoing damaging is reduced by x% for 2s", would help get rid out of instant unavoidable bursts from stealth.

>

> And for ranger unblockables vs guard, what if they had a drawback? Unblockable but the attacks do not crit?

A debuff like that would be highly unfair for a class like thief whose Ambush attacks are designed to be from Stealth. A better way to "get rid out of instant unavoidable bursts from stealth" is to design/balance the skills in a way where that doesn't happen or barely happens. Thinking about that sentence now maybe we should leave Binding Shadow as it is but reduce its range to 300. :lol:

The thing is Stealth should have an audio queue that is more intense/loud the closer the stealthed foe is.

As for Unblockable attacks, I don't think there are massive issues with those. Ranger could use some dialing back on the duration of those but largely it's just matter of too much damage potential. Unstoppable Union needs to not have Unblockable though, rangers should have to do the trade-off of needing a Warhorn if they want Unblockable attacks.

Thief

Daggerstorm omitted from improv,range of projectiles reduced to 600

Lead attacks reverted

CD on stealth on dodge or removed for somthing different entirely

Stealth duration increased by 2-3 seconds on all skills

Stealth does not stack

Guard

Core burst dps reduced by 10% in a way not effecting dh, definitely no nerf of any gs skills.

Sceptre auto changed or projectile speed sped up

Target restriction removed from MI

Improvement to long bow

5-10% dps reduction in focus skills

Mesmer

Cant attack while evading

Toning down ability to apply current amount of conditions in such a short time

Ranger

Sic em dps reduced to 25% damage increase

Doylak stance protection removed

Necro

Instant tele on wurm

Spectral walk duration reverted

Gravedigger changed to spinning leap,range matching other leaps

Scourge aoe range reduced and no longer stack

Holo

Durability and damage toned down,I haven’t played holo myself enough to make any real sugestions

Ele

Buffed back into existence

Prob crap list just some things I felt would be ok changes

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Thief

> Daggerstorm omitted from improv,range of projectiles reduced to 600

> Lead attacks reverted

> CD on stealth on dodge or removed for somthing different entirely

> Stealth duration increased by 2-3 seconds on all skills

> Stealth does not stack

>

> Guard

> Core burst dps reduced by 10% in a way not effecting dh, definitely no nerf of any gs skills.

> Sceptre auto changed or projectile speed sped up

> Target restriction removed from MI

> Improvement to long bow

> 5-10% dps reduction in focus skills

>

> Mesmer

> Cant attack while evading

> Toning down ability to apply current amount of conditions in such a short time

>

> Ranger

> Sic em dps reduced to 25% damage increase

> Doylak stance protection removed

>

> Necro

> Instant tele on wurm

> Spectral walk duration reverted

> Gravedigger changed to spinning leap,range matching other leaps

> Scourge aoe range reduced and no longer stack

>

> Holo

> Durability and damage toned down,I haven’t played holo myself enough to make any real sugestions

>

> Ele

> Buffed back into existence

>

> Prob kitten list just some things I felt would be ok changes

>

>

>

I dont even need to look at his post history to spot a salty thief main according to his wet dreams

Also if you want 'prevent' stealth stacking ,its should be implemented on every stealth in the game.

Same for unclear 'mesmer no longer attack while evading' which is how ambushes work

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Thief

> > Daggerstorm omitted from improv,range of projectiles reduced to 600

> > Lead attacks reverted

> > CD on stealth on dodge or removed for somthing different entirely

> > Stealth duration increased by 2-3 seconds on all skills

> > Stealth does not stack

> >

> > Guard

> > Core burst dps reduced by 10% in a way not effecting dh, definitely no nerf of any gs skills.

> > Sceptre auto changed or projectile speed sped up

> > Target restriction removed from MI

> > Improvement to long bow

> > 5-10% dps reduction in focus skills

> >

> > Mesmer

> > Cant attack while evading

> > Toning down ability to apply current amount of conditions in such a short time

> >

> > Ranger

> > Sic em dps reduced to 25% damage increase

> > Doylak stance protection removed

> >

> > Necro

> > Instant tele on wurm

> > Spectral walk duration reverted

> > Gravedigger changed to spinning leap,range matching other leaps

> > Scourge aoe range reduced and no longer stack

> >

> > Holo

> > Durability and damage toned down,I haven’t played holo myself enough to make any real sugestions

> >

> > Ele

> > Buffed back into existence

> >

> > Prob kitten list just some things I felt would be ok changes

> >

> >

> >

>

> I dont even need to look at his post history to spot a salty thief main according to his wet dreams

All nerfs to thief but to lead attacks. Definitely a salty thief main lol I like thief’s theme but not so much how their designed so. I play guard more than anything :) I stick up for thief a lot because people who have more of a l2p issue fighting them are always flaming them in the most obvious biased manner :)

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > Thief

> > > Daggerstorm omitted from improv,range of projectiles reduced to 600

> > > Lead attacks reverted

> > > CD on stealth on dodge or removed for somthing different entirely

> > > Stealth duration increased by 2-3 seconds on all skills

> > > Stealth does not stack

> > >

> > > Guard

> > > Core burst dps reduced by 10% in a way not effecting dh, definitely no nerf of any gs skills.

> > > Sceptre auto changed or projectile speed sped up

> > > Target restriction removed from MI

> > > Improvement to long bow

> > > 5-10% dps reduction in focus skills

> > >

> > > Mesmer

> > > Cant attack while evading

> > > Toning down ability to apply current amount of conditions in such a short time

> > >

> > > Ranger

> > > Sic em dps reduced to 25% damage increase

> > > Doylak stance protection removed

> > >

> > > Necro

> > > Instant tele on wurm

> > > Spectral walk duration reverted

> > > Gravedigger changed to spinning leap,range matching other leaps

> > > Scourge aoe range reduced and no longer stack

> > >

> > > Holo

> > > Durability and damage toned down,I haven’t played holo myself enough to make any real sugestions

> > >

> > > Ele

> > > Buffed back into existence

> > >

> > > Prob kitten list just some things I felt would be ok changes

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I dont even need to look at his post history to spot a salty thief main according to his wet dreams

>

> All nerfs to thief but to lead attacks. Definitely a salty thief main lol

Pretty much , I edited my post btw ;)

Also you can re-stealth instant as you lose stealth . I highly doubt that slipped away from your 'wish'. Also since its 5s you are always full of initiative at any moment of time. Unless you willing to give them a debuff each time you lose stealth(no matter how) you cant re-stealth for another 5s+.

Lead attacks is like warrior adrenaline that they carried away from 1 fight to another which was 'fixed'.

Only change I like is daggerstorm ... which not even daggerstorm caused all problems. Thats improvisation. That RNG dumbness that recharge HEAL/UTILITY/ELITE (which insane broken) or recharge close to nothing. But when you get 2 heals,2 rolls and 2 daggerstorms right after you wasted them...thats a bit nuts. tldr - improvisation is a culript and not daggerstorm , its need a rework.

>I stick up for thief a lot because people who have more of a l2p issue fighting them are always flaming them

My l2p issue always been ectoplasm x4 but now its more like 2 ectos ,5 seconds later another steal ,another 2 ectos and another steal after 5 seconds . Or problem of this game of rendering recently stealthed objects 1-2s later so I cant even target them

>

> > Mesmer

> > Cant attack while evading

>

> So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

Enjoy.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > Thief

> > > > Daggerstorm omitted from improv,range of projectiles reduced to 600

> > > > Lead attacks reverted

> > > > CD on stealth on dodge or removed for somthing different entirely

> > > > Stealth duration increased by 2-3 seconds on all skills

> > > > Stealth does not stack

> > > >

> > > > Guard

> > > > Core burst dps reduced by 10% in a way not effecting dh, definitely no nerf of any gs skills.

> > > > Sceptre auto changed or projectile speed sped up

> > > > Target restriction removed from MI

> > > > Improvement to long bow

> > > > 5-10% dps reduction in focus skills

> > > >

> > > > Mesmer

> > > > Cant attack while evading

> > > > Toning down ability to apply current amount of conditions in such a short time

> > > >

> > > > Ranger

> > > > Sic em dps reduced to 25% damage increase

> > > > Doylak stance protection removed

> > > >

> > > > Necro

> > > > Instant tele on wurm

> > > > Spectral walk duration reverted

> > > > Gravedigger changed to spinning leap,range matching other leaps

> > > > Scourge aoe range reduced and no longer stack

> > > >

> > > > Holo

> > > > Durability and damage toned down,I haven’t played holo myself enough to make any real sugestions

> > > >

> > > > Ele

> > > > Buffed back into existence

> > > >

> > > > Prob kitten list just some things I felt would be ok changes

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I dont even need to look at his post history to spot a salty thief main according to his wet dreams

> >

> > All nerfs to thief but to lead attacks. Definitely a salty thief main lol

>

> Pretty much , I edited my post btw ;)

> Also you can re-stealth instant as you lose stealth . I highly doubt that slipped away from your 'wish'. Also since its 5s you are always full of initiative at any moment of time. Unless you willing to give them a debuff each time you lose stealth(no matter how) you cant re-stealth for another 5s+.

> Lead attacks is like warrior adrenaline that they carried away from 1 fight to another which was 'fixed'.

> Only change I like is daggerstorm ... which not even daggerstorm caused all problems. Thats improvisation. That RNG dumbness that recharge HEAL/UTILITY/ELITE (which insane broken) or recharge close to nothing. But when you get 2 heals,2 rolls and 2 daggerstorms right after you wasted them...thats a bit nuts. tldr - improvisation is a culript and not daggerstorm , its need a rework.

> >I stick up for thief a lot because people who have more of a l2p issue fighting them are always flaming them

> My l2p issue always been ectoplasm x4 but now its more like 2 ectos ,5 seconds later another steal ,another 2 ectos and another steal after 5 seconds . Or problem of this game of rendering recently stealthed objects 1-2s later so I cant even target them

I said my list probably sucks so

Not that anyone should ever care to follow any of my post,I kno I wouldn’t lol but if u did ud see I dislike true invisibility in any game and always pushed for stealth in all classes to be changed to a predator like cloak and think that DE spec being added to the game actually hurt thief as a whole. I thought non stacking stealth would be a good nerf but adding few seconds to it would avoid gutting the spec for people that some how enjoy it.lead attacks was never a problem until DE than it was nerfed in a way that actually didn’t effect DE(still could front load) but nerfed core/dd as no surprise.

> >

> > > Mesmer

> > > Cant attack while evading

> >

> > So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

>

> Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

>

> Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

> Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

>

> Enjoy.

Man stop deflecting to another class. Thief and mesmer are not the same class,they have different mechanics,skills and play styles u cant ask for every skill that’s some what similar to another but due to the classes mechanics and skills as a whole lead it to be over performing to be mirrored on other classes that as whole function differently. Every nerf mirage defence is well nerf this on this class than to cuz if we can’t have it they can’t. Well what about all the bloat mirages kit has that other specs don’t?

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > >

> > > > Mesmer

> > > > Cant attack while evading

> > >

> > > So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

> >

> > Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

> >

> > Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

> > Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

> >

> > Enjoy.

>

> Man stop deflecting to another class. Thief and mesmer are not the same class,they have different mechanics,skills and play styles u cant ask for every skill that’s some what similar to another but due to the classes mechanics and skills as a whole lead it to be over performing to be mirrored on other classes that as whole function differently. Every nerf mirage defence is well nerf this on this class than to cuz if we can’t have it they can’t. Well what about all the bloat mirages kit has that other specs don’t?

Not deflecting, drawing a comparison to your absurd idea that ruins a whole mechanic and is a smiter's boon to an entire spec.

Actually a better comparison should be you can't attack while on stealth on thief.

And again I ask:

Mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?!

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > (Why would you even nerf guardian GS?Because radiance boost damage beyond belief ? Why not nerf stupid 50% crit chance trait and buff other traitlines to be more viable ? While you are there nerf smite condition in damage(slightly,or just remove boosted damage when condition cleansed) , smells like break enchantment)

> >

> > Those changes may have been in bad judgment. Clearly Righteous Instincts should be on the block for nerfs. I'll revise my suggestions later, still wanna see some more comments.

> >

> > > I dont want to list everything but lets look on dolyak stance 40s cd 33% damage reduction that stack with other damage reducing effects that gives stability and condition immunity for 9s(traited) and some utility that also stunbreak like blinding powder or mesmer decoy .40s cd but they dont get all those crazy benefits while on same cooldown.

> >

> > Blinding Powder or Decoy are convenient comparisons but you forgot the most obvious skill to compare it to. Balanced Stance, which has the same cd, on warrior. Dolyak Stance really isn't that much stronger. That said, Soulbeast does need more nerfs in addition to the ones I suggested. It's just a starting point.

> >

> > > Binding shadow have 6 different effects which include soft and hard CC along side with boon removal, 15% damage increase damage ,poison and damage 1200 range and only 30s.

> >

> > Having a lot of effects isn't too bad if they are all minor effects so what I did was nerf the strongest aspects of Binding Shadow. I'm still debating if I should throw the Boon removal out of the skill entirely in addition. Would seem reasonable.

> >

> > > Daggerstorm need to be smitersbooned and never allowed to be recharged by improvisation . In fact its need a rework . RNG shouldnt affect your gameplay.

> > > Oh lol , I just seen necro buff list , I think he lied that he guardian main,he is a necro main in disguise

> >

> > Whole lotta hyperbole here. If Dagger Storm would still be too strong after a duration nerf, we can look at it again.

> You should had deleted your entire post along side reporting mine for calling you who you are ;)

> How someone on this planet (including ANET) will take input from someone who really beleive that : "Dolyak Stance really isn't that much stronger." than BALANCED stance on warrior .Or 6 minor effects that actually far away from being minor is fine ? Only bad thieves defend their precious DS and its cardstone alike recharge

> (and im not even talking about other changes you suggest ;) )

If you had talked about it like an adult instead of resorting to insults like a child, I might listen to your suggestions if they make sense. I make mistakes, I'm human. I fix things if I get them wrong. Just realize that you're not right either every time.

> > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > >

> > > > > Mesmer

> > > > > Cant attack while evading

> > > >

> > > > So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

> > >

> > > Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

> > >

> > > Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

> > > Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

> > >

> > > Enjoy.

> >

> > Man stop deflecting to another class. Thief and mesmer are not the same class,they have different mechanics,skills and play styles u cant ask for every skill that’s some what similar to another but due to the classes mechanics and skills as a whole lead it to be over performing to be mirrored on other classes that as whole function differently. Every nerf mirage defence is well nerf this on this class than to cuz if we can’t have it they can’t. Well what about all the bloat mirages kit has that other specs don’t?

>

> Not deflecting, drawing a comparison to your absurd idea that ruins a whole mechanic and is a smiter's boon to an entire spec.

> Actually a better comparison should be you can't attack while on stealth on thief.

>

> And again I ask:

> Mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?!

Lol I’m the wrong guy to suggest that,I’d be fine with no attack while stealthed. I’d also be fine if they remove it entirely if they compensated all classes that utilize it in a appropriate way :) and so I’m clear not being able to attack while evading would destroy the class?

> > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > >

> > > > > > Mesmer

> > > > > > Cant attack while evading

> > > > >

> > > > > So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

> > > >

> > > > Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

> > > >

> > > > Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

> > > > Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

> > > >

> > > > Enjoy.

> > >

> > > Man stop deflecting to another class. Thief and mesmer are not the same class,they have different mechanics,skills and play styles u cant ask for every skill that’s some what similar to another but due to the classes mechanics and skills as a whole lead it to be over performing to be mirrored on other classes that as whole function differently. Every nerf mirage defence is well nerf this on this class than to cuz if we can’t have it they can’t. Well what about all the bloat mirages kit has that other specs don’t?

> >

> > Not deflecting, drawing a comparison to your absurd idea that ruins a whole mechanic and is a smiter's boon to an entire spec.

> > Actually a better comparison should be you can't attack while on stealth on thief.

> >

> > And again I ask:

> > Mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?!

>

> Lol I’m the wrong guy to suggest that,I’d be fine with no attack while stealthed. I’d also be fine if they remove it entirely if they compensated all classes that utilize it in a appropriate way :) and so I’m clear not being able to attack while evading would destroy the class?

Not so sure about you wanting stealth removed since you suggest 2 or 3 sec more on stealth to compensate no stacking, and that's not to mention other professions appart from thieves can stack stealth, so why only thieves get this buff?

The whole point of mirage cloak is to allow attack while evading, is it not?

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> My wishlist: Go back to pre HoT balance. Eg. no elite specs and revenant. PvP is completly unenjoyable with all the powercreep that happened after HoT release

I quite enjoyed the balance right before PoF. After HoT the powercreep eventually came down to an acceptable level but the same thing has not happened after PoF.

What would you do then?

There's no point in asking to remove the damage reduction from Dolyak Stance because it won't happen. It would've been my first suggestion but it's a known fact ANet doesn't do that, add something and then remove it in the next patch.

And about that Binding Shadow issue you have, it doesn't exist as I agreed with you. It does too many things at once.

@"Odik.4587"

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> What would you do then?

> There's no point in asking to remove the damage reduction from Dolyak Stance because it won't happen. It would've been my first suggestion but it's a known fact ANet doesn't do that, add something and then remove it in the next patch.

> And about that Binding Shadow issue you have, it doesn't exist as I agreed with you. It does too many things at once.

> @"Odik.4587"

They will do it . Its beyond broken obviously . You tried it yourself? I mean I literally had to ask holo friend with meta build hit me as he want in holo forge and all i did is pop dolyak stance with moa stance at same time with berserk amulet. I took close to nothing ,pop heal and literally was immune to damage.

On top of absurd damage reduction its offer movement impairing condition for entire 9 seconds(traited, even untraited 6s is too long for something thief have to pay with exhaustion on daredevil,once) . No immob cripple chill . Mind you all those conditions make you WAY easier to kill , especially chill , very underrated condition with huge impact on your cooldowns.

>ANet doesn't do that, add something and then remove it in the next patch.

Emmmmm... EM ? It was nerfed to not being able to use and hurt its user.... So I wouldnt be so sure. All they have to do to admit their mistake and remove damage reduction and decrease stance duration to 3 seconds. Keep stability unchanged.

Binding shadow is doing a lot of things . Just look at this 10 seconds conditions that prevent your healing and increase incoming damage by 15% ,its not 3 stacks ,its 15.

Most dumb thing in BS its immobilzie PLUS 3 seconds of stun . You cant evade once you breakstun, you cant evade once you cleanse ,because you are stunned. Or you have both or you just die. Even stability doesnt help since its going on priority and you will get stunned regardless.

I'm glad we found an agreement here ^=^

> > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mesmer

> > > > > > > Cant attack while evading

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

> > > > >

> > > > > Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

> > > > >

> > > > > Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

> > > > > Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

> > > > >

> > > > > Enjoy.

> > > >

> > > > Man stop deflecting to another class. Thief and mesmer are not the same class,they have different mechanics,skills and play styles u cant ask for every skill that’s some what similar to another but due to the classes mechanics and skills as a whole lead it to be over performing to be mirrored on other classes that as whole function differently. Every nerf mirage defence is well nerf this on this class than to cuz if we can’t have it they can’t. Well what about all the bloat mirages kit has that other specs don’t?

> > >

> > > Not deflecting, drawing a comparison to your absurd idea that ruins a whole mechanic and is a smiter's boon to an entire spec.

> > > Actually a better comparison should be you can't attack while on stealth on thief.

> > >

> > > And again I ask:

> > > Mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?!

> >

> > Lol I’m the wrong guy to suggest that,I’d be fine with no attack while stealthed. I’d also be fine if they remove it entirely if they compensated all classes that utilize it in a appropriate way :) and so I’m clear not being able to attack while evading would destroy the class?

>

> Not so sure about you wanting stealth removed since you suggest 2 or 3 sec more on stealth to compensate no stacking, and that's not to mention other professions appart from thieves can stack stealth, so why only thieves get this buff?

>

> The whole point of mirage cloak is to allow attack while evading, is it not?

When I mentioned extra couple seconds on stealth skills I meant across the board but than again all skills don’t have to follow suite for every class as every class has different sets of weaknesses and strengths so if a class has a bloated toolkit with everything a class that shares a skill type that relies on it must have same rules applied to it? Ok lol and me wanted the ability for theives to be able to stack stealth removed is a buff? Man these forums keep surprising me lol

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Mesmer

> > > > > > > > Cant attack while evading

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

> > > > > > Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Enjoy.

> > > > >

> > > > > Man stop deflecting to another class. Thief and mesmer are not the same class,they have different mechanics,skills and play styles u cant ask for every skill that’s some what similar to another but due to the classes mechanics and skills as a whole lead it to be over performing to be mirrored on other classes that as whole function differently. Every nerf mirage defence is well nerf this on this class than to cuz if we can’t have it they can’t. Well what about all the bloat mirages kit has that other specs don’t?

> > > >

> > > > Not deflecting, drawing a comparison to your absurd idea that ruins a whole mechanic and is a smiter's boon to an entire spec.

> > > > Actually a better comparison should be you can't attack while on stealth on thief.

> > > >

> > > > And again I ask:

> > > > Mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?!

> > >

> > > Lol I’m the wrong guy to suggest that,I’d be fine with no attack while stealthed. I’d also be fine if they remove it entirely if they compensated all classes that utilize it in a appropriate way :) and so I’m clear not being able to attack while evading would destroy the class?

> >

> > Not so sure about you wanting stealth removed since you suggest 2 or 3 sec more on stealth to compensate no stacking, and that's not to mention other professions appart from thieves can stack stealth, so why only thieves get this buff?

> >

> > The whole point of mirage cloak is to allow attack while evading, is it not?

> When I mentioned extra couple seconds on stealth skills I meant across the board but than again all skills don’t have to follow suite for every class as every class has different sets of weaknesses and strengths so if a class has a bloated toolkit with everything a class that shares a skill type that relies on it must have same rules applied to it? Ok lol and me wanted the ability for theives to be able to stack stealth removed is a buff? Man these forums keep surprising me lol

Naa, you put it on thief profession skills, not overall.

So give me a good reason thief can attack while evading and mesmer don't, since both rely on evading to survive.

Naa, the buff part was the 2 or 3 sec more on each stealth, it is actually a ridiculous big buff but I'm sure you, being a thief, know this.