Diviner's gear

The wiki says that, but I'm not sure the wiki is correct in this regard. Those rings do NOT include other PoF stats (grieving and plaguedoctor), so ….

In any case, you are correct that there's a bug going on somewhere. Either they're supposed to have them and don't, or they're not supposed to and do.

Unfortunately, I can't afford any winterberries to test the theory on either side.

Any of the LS3 trinkets now offer diviner's stats as one of the options (as do a number of other stat-selectable options that also offer HoT stats). Whether it's a bug or not, so far it's a consistent one.

Basically, for the wiki's _list of ascended trinkets_ article, you can safely add "diviner's" to any of the [selection lists](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_trinket#Trinkets_with_selectable_prefixes) that include e.g. commander's.

That includes the wiki's terms of: "Core & Heart of Thorns", "Assaulter's", & "All"

How I learned? I checked the wiki two days ago. (And confirmed by using various trinkets to setup a toon.)

> @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> Well, that's good to know. But, it's a hole, because the two I just checked (white mantle scroll and relic of Lyssa) allowed diviner's, but none of grieving, harrier's, or plaguedoctor's. So, it looks like either some got missed, or diviner's is just "better" somehow.

I never said anything about other stats; the only one added was Diviner's and that the info was already in the wiki when I checked a few days ago.

Certainly it's inconsistent, although some people feel (for whatever reason) that Diviner's fits HoT style rather than PoF style.

The original post is about Diviner's gear. If you have concerns about adding other stats to LS3 trinkets or other methods to obtain them via LS4, I think a new thread would be appropriate.

> @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> Well, that's good to know. But, it's a hole, because the two I just checked (white mantle scroll and relic of Lyssa) allowed diviner's, but none of grieving, harrier's, or plaguedoctor's. So, it looks like either some got missed, or diviner's is just "better" somehow.

Diviner stats was added into game with HoT for PvP, recently we got it in PvE, to be fair Anet upgraded trinkets with selectable stats from LW3 and LW4(the one we have from Sandswept) with Diviner stats.