WHEN ARE SWISS TOURNEYS COMING OUT!?

Eurantien.4632

These tournaments are a joke with single elimination. ToL, the 2v2 tournament, and many monthlies have had complete blow outs as the tournament progresses because all of the good teams just knock each other out and whatever random team gets lucky enough to be in the other bracket gets a free ride to quarter-finals, semi-finals, or even finals without facing anyone good, then once they do it is a 500-0 match.

> @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> Besides first place, everything else is just a lottery.

It's been a long time im saying it, probably even did few days after AT's were released.

What i'm not getting at all is that GW1 had these kind of formats, and it seemed to worked really well. I can understand the issue might be that tournaments could last really long, but it also could develop competitivity and make people team later with people they had tournaments wins with.

> @"zoopop.5630" said:

> agree and I dislike the QP being a source of how easy you may get into the monthly and other tournaments.

>

> At least that's what i been told by many others over the year, I usually just get 100-200 QP for the month but someone else would have 1000+ lol.

Remove qp needed for mat completely

Please vote "Yes" in the Poll for 5vs5 GvsG Ladder system (in addition and completely separate from solo/Duo que Ranked system currently in place.

You would have 5vs5 on demand, probably a 10 minute wait, but definitely worth it.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/68492/would-your-guild-participate-in-5vs5-guild-ladder#latest

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > I agree, I really don't get why they felt the need to stress out ToL before balance patch/swiss no matter if swiss is delayed it makes no sense

>

> How else are you going to make the new legendary greatsword on day 1 for the upcoming thief spec EdgeLord?

There is info out on the upcoming expac?