Buy Envoy Insignia with Legendary Divination

> @"Jeknar.6184" said:

> I don't know why you cannot convert Divinations into Insights when you can convert Gaeting Crystals into Magnetite Shards... I'm assuming they want to keep the 10 week timegate for a full set (Or 20 weeks for subsequent ones).

This.

Yes, it is unfortunate that Legendary Divinations still have no use, guess we will just have to wait. I'd imagine that the internal target for maximum Legendary insights per week is close to 15 (the current attainable maximum and foreseeable permanent maximum) considering the maximum attainable per week was 17 (with the release of wing 5 before the introduction of LD). We also have to remember, if wing 7 releases with say 3 bosses, the maximum amount of LI+LD available per week would be 15+10 = 25. That would cut the time for acquiring a legendary armor almost in half.

This might not be of huge consequence to the top end players who have recently broken the 2k LI barrier (top LI owner on gw2eff sits on 2,013 LI) but might be of consequence to newer players and raiders. Even at 15+7 = 22 potential LI/LD per week, that would reduce the time to acquire the first set to 7 weeks and future sets to sub 14 weeks (down from 20 weeks of 15 LI per week).

Maybe some other use for LD could get added, I still think the new wings are suffering twice fold currently:

- they are overall harder than the initial wings

- there is no reward to work towards for LD

We will just have to wait. :/

> @"Deadvillager.1956" said:

> I am sure something similar will be implemented some time after coalescense is available. On a sidenote though, I dont understand why people already traded their LI. As you just pointed out, there is no actual use for them right now.

And as the devs stated no time limit on when you can trade in the li either.