Having trouble with Thief

ALF.2576

> @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > "How cute y'all think thief can only +1 thief can 1v1 but you would need an off meta build"

> >

> > What can it 1v1?

>

> Other classes maybe? I haven't said you will always win only that Theif is a viable 1v1 class. 1v1 on point if i am correct means you fight over point and one who caps it wins you dont need to kill the enemy. If you cap the point you won and you can run for your dear life as far as i am concerned. The 1v1 means the one who wins the point = points for team is winner. If enemy dies in the process is just an easier way to cap the poin

>

Name one class you beat with your off meta build vs any meta duelist build?

So you mean you cap the node for 1 second and die after you mean you "won" still? Think you don't really understand the value of a node. If you hold the point for 100 ticks I'd say you are correct, which you won't anyway.

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> Name one class you beat with your off meta build vs any meta duelist build?

>

> So you mean you cap the node for 1 second and die after you mean you "won" still? Think you don't really understand the value of a node. If you hold the point for 100 ticks I'd say you are correct, which you won't anyway.

Eles - not that many beacuse majority I've met ran condi cleanse but i can deal even with bunker ones even tho it takes more time

Holosmith - Plat (i think one was lege in arena some time ago)

Revenant - plenty legendary ones in arena even more in game

Other Thieves - plenty legendary ones in arena and any that crosses me in game (with one exception dat dude ran complete cancer perma evade staff DD i couldnt beleive my eyes)

Wariors - Plat both in arena and in game

Basically all necros I've met depends if the are alone or if someone came to help them

And if i manage to dodge it well a few Mirages - only in PVP game because i need him to focus on standing on the point otherwise they always run away and just send craptons of clones over me and i need to reset

I am trying to avoid Guardins and Boonbeast to be frank

And I at least downed or defeated named above. And yes sometimes l die after I cap but in that case enemy is dead as well and I get killed by condi ticks.

EDIT:

If you are by any chance interested I am running this

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoYVn8lCFOhtNBOmC0PhltiSLFDgyae5f+r3bCqxLA-jZRAQBMc/BPcKA0YZAAcEACxDAAA

> > @"bluri.2653" said:

>

> > Name one class you beat with your off meta build vs any meta duelist build?

> >

> > So you mean you cap the node for 1 second and die after you mean you "won" still? Think you don't really understand the value of a node. If you hold the point for 100 ticks I'd say you are correct, which you won't anyway.

>

> Eles - not that many beacuse majority I've met ran condi cleanse but i can deal even with bunker ones even tho it takes more time

> Holosmith - Plat (i think one was lege in arena some time ago)

> Revenant - plenty legendary ones in arena even more in game

> Other Thieves - plenty legendary ones in arena and any that crosses me in game (**with one exception dat dude ran complete cancer perma evade staff DD i couldnt beleive my eyes**)

> Wariors - Plat both in arena and in game

> Basically all necros I've met depends if the are alone or if someone came to help them

> And if i manage to dodge it well a few Mirages - only in PVP game because i need him to focus on standing on the point otherwise they always run away and just send craptons of clones over me and i need to reset

> I am trying to avoid Guardins and Boonbeast to be frank

>

> And I at least downed or defeated named above. And yes sometimes l die after I cap but in that case enemy is dead as well and I get killed by condi ticks.

> EDIT:

>

> If you are by any chance interested I am running this

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoYVn8lCFOhtNBOmC0PhltiSLFDgyae5f+r3bCqxLA-jZRAQBMc/BPcKA0YZAAcEACxDAAA

Pure cancer?? And you're running Condi daredevil...

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

But condi one is more satisfying for me :) i just love seeing ppl stepping on those Traps. Also it is much better for holding point. *expects a you shouldnt do that comment* And i got used to it It is my baby and i am gonna play it no matter what

Just imagine seeing a Legendary player who should be god walking among standard PVPers stepping on your trap. Such basic mistake and you made him to do it. It is sort of a laugh at others bad luck which is fun. And that is why every time i see some lege guy in arena i straight up challenge them and watch them fail in the very basics that were here even before Hot.

<3

> > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > > I am trying to avoid Guardins

> >

> > lol, I was gonna say something, but this will suffice.

>

> just for the keks do tell i want to read it i could use myslef a good chuckle

I was gonna say that dueling a Guardian on node will not be in your favor, then you said you're trying to avoid Guardian, so there's not point on mentioning it anymore.

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

>

> But condi one is more satisfying for me :) i just love seeing ppl stepping on those Traps. Also it is much better for holding point. *expects a you shouldnt do that comment* And i got used to it It is my baby and i am gonna play it no matter what

>

> Just imagine seeing a Legendary player who should be god walking among standard PVPers stepping on your trap. Such basic mistake and you made him to do it. It is sort of a laugh at others bad luck which is fun. And that is why every time i see some lege guy in arena i straight up challenge them and watch them fail in the very basics that were here even before Hot.

> <3

arena is just a play ground, and they are mostly likely playing the same meta build they used for ranked conquest (which all have a role/purpose). pretty sure if they wanted to, they would roll an off meta build for shts n giggles and destroy you every single time.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> arena is just a play ground, and they are mostly likely playing the same meta build they used for ranked conquest (which all have a role/purpose). pretty sure if they wanted to, they would roll an off meta build for shts n giggles and destroy you every single time.

Well. That remains to be unknown :)