Mirage Balance Prediction by Technical Possibility

Cardolan.9123

**Ambush skills**

Putting an ICD on Ambush skills is unlikely, since they already have an ICD of 1 second, increasing it would lock the mirage out of auto attacks, and I don't think Anet would bother changing the coding that Ambush skills always become available after dodge. However specific changes to Ambush skills are definitely possible. If they are to be nerfed, my bet is on sword ambush (reducing range, removing daze, or removing clone generation) and staff ambush (reduced effect for clone ambush), and subjectively I don't like these nerfs cuz my build :'(

**Mirage Cloak**

Preventing the mirage from using it while CC'd is unlikely, I think some of its coding is related to Distortion which can always be used while CC'd. However it's possible to change its duration since it was buffed from 0.75s to 1s before, and it's also possible to put exhausion on it since they just need to copy the Elusive Mind coding and remove the stunbreak & condi cleanse effect.

**Mirage Traits & Utilities**

Except for the **_MINOR ADEPT_** trait that includes both Ambush skills and Mirage Cloak (lol), I don't think the other traits are exceptionally op. Maybe Infinite Horizon could be tweaked a bit but even that would be unnecessary if Anet choose to nerf Ambush skills beforehand. As for the utilities, people seem to think their problems are rather numerical than mechanical, so no comments here as changing numerics are easy to be done.

**Core Mesmer Traits & utilities**

There WERE op traits & utilities for core mes and chrono, however...

**Weapon Skills**

Just work on the numerics to deal with mechanical opness or upness (applied to all class).

Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

>

> You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

>

> Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

>

> I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> >

> > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> >

> > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> >

> > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

>

> Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

I wouldn't say it's not like to going to happen as they are always good for a surprise. Personally, the perfect balance for MC would to make it not work while CCd without taking EM. If they put Exhaustion on MC for dodging while CCd without EM then that really kills the effectiveness of the class.

> @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> >

> > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> >

> > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> >

> > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

>

> Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > >

> > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > >

> > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > >

> > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> >

> > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

>

> Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > > >

> > > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > > >

> > > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > > >

> > > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> > >

> > > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> >

> > Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> > While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

>

> I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

>

> To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

>

> Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

A friend of mine always says "as long as mesmer doesn't have the hp and damage of a clone people will qq."

All they have to do is to nerf Mesmer enough for it to loose its

„easy mode/flavor of the month“ status.

People want to reduce the number of Mirages they see in PvP Games because it’s annoying to fight.

If you would only see a Mesmer every other Match, people would still complain but not as much as they do currently.

Its the number of Mirages, not its powerlvl, that is the problem.

From fighting mirages in WvW, I see the problem as twofold.

First is the SPEED of mirages relative to other classes. They can stack damage so quickly while constantly evading as you try to react, and most of the time you'll be too late to do anything before you die. Given all the variables of different computers, the internet, and human factors, it's not just a matter of "git gud"; it's genuinely unfair. Thieves are just as bad, I might add.

The other is the ability to evade and otherwise avoid damage for what seems like minutes at a time. If my ranger targets a mirage, I'll be lucky to get one hit, and that will probably turn out to be on a clone. Evade, evade, evade, evade, through entire groups in WvW. It's ridiculous. Thieves and Guardians have a similar issue. No class should be able to just straight up make itself invulnerable for what seems like eternity in competitive play, especially not while still pumping damage.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > > >

> > > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > > >

> > > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> >

> > Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> > While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

>

> I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

>

> To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

>

> Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

Doesn't help that some Mirages use Macros for their clone generation. I know at least 4 people that do (in both NA and EU). Gives the legit Mirage players a worse rep.

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > > > >

> > > > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > > > >

> > > > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > > > >

> > > > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> > > >

> > > > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> > >

> > > Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> > > While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

> >

> > I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

> >

> > To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

> >

> > Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

>

> Doesn't help that some Mirages use Macros for their clone generation. I know at least 4 people that do (in both NA and EU). Gives the legit Mirage players a worse rep.

Are you on high? What macros for clone generation ?

> @"Cardolan.9123" said:

>. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

And what scares me is how they intend to do that. Few patches back they "Balanced" Revenants Sword 4 (Shackling Wave), but how they did it made the ability so clunky and unfun to use, I haven't used my Herald in any PvE content since then (which is fine, as I use him in WvW)

I just started gearing my Condi Mirage for PvE play, and I would hate to have them "balance" the elite in someway that not just reduces its output/defenses, but makes it no longer fun to play.

After the hit to Support Chrono, most of the players I talked to didn't say that Chrono couldn't compete/ function in T4 fractals anymore, just that it was too awkward and unfun to play, so they quit trying; these days I rarely see a Support Chrono in LFG, and even power Chrono is curiously absent.

Mirage is my newest character so not a huge loss if they gut it next week, but I obviously would prefer they just tweak the numbers and not the mechanics.

No matter what, I have confidence that mirage will be 'ok'. Mesmer has never been in a bad position, which is why it is my fall-back in case one of the other classes I play gets too nerfed to be enjoyable in a particular area of the game.

I wouldn't be worried about mirage being nerfed into oblivion. Mesmer + Specs have always been fairly reliable.

The only way Mirage is broken is its anti what Anet made over all this years.

"You always trade dmg for defense, you cant have both" hec thats why they nerf Eles, now Mirage do same thing.

Best change to balance it friendly, will be to fix number on apply/ frequency, so they need use all those Invi/defense to properly stack over time, and give proper counter time. Like you put 4/5 stacks then you need surive few second to get more, and more using your defense tools.

Now it just condi bomb, then afk in invi/beraking target and bleed you out for basiccaly no effort. You clean this? no problem enjoy next condi bomb.

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > >

> > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > >

> > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > >

> > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> >

> > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

>

> Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

lol...you are new to the game ?

> @"Kicast.1459" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> lol...you are new to the game ?

By asking him if he is a new to the game means :

1."yes ,they are , look at dolyak stance buffs, EM 6s exhaust" as he dont know how anet handle stuff with an overkill

2. ?

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> > > > >

> > > > > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> > > >

> > > > Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> > > > While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

> > >

> > > I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

> > >

> > > To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

> > >

> > > Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

> >

> > Doesn't help that some Mirages use Macros for their clone generation. I know at least 4 people that do (in both NA and EU). Gives the legit Mirage players a worse rep.

>

> Are you on high? What macros for clone generation ?

Been off the stuff for years so not anymore :trollface:

I prefer not to say what program/macros are helping, however im sure if you are even 10% good at Google-fu you could find it

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> > > > >

> > > > > Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> > > > > While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

> > > >

> > > > I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

> > > >

> > > > To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

> > > >

> > > > Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

> > >

> > > Doesn't help that some Mirages use Macros for their clone generation. I know at least 4 people that do (in both NA and EU). Gives the legit Mirage players a worse rep.

> >

> > Are you on high? What macros for clone generation ?

>

> Been off the stuff for years so not anymore :trollface:

>

> I prefer not to say what program/macros are helping, however im sure if you are even 10% good at Google-fu you could find it

You are so full of shit.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > > > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> > > > > > While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

> > > > >

> > > > > I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

> > > > >

> > > > > To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

> > > >

> > > > Doesn't help that some Mirages use Macros for their clone generation. I know at least 4 people that do (in both NA and EU). Gives the legit Mirage players a worse rep.

> > >

> > > Are you on high? What macros for clone generation ?

> >

> > Been off the stuff for years so not anymore :trollface:

> >

> > I prefer not to say what program/macros are helping, however im sure if you are even 10% good at Google-fu you could find it

>

> You are so full of kitten.

>

>

Actually Im full of bacon although kitten is fairly tender.

Kidding aside, again....google-fu can be your friend as idc if you believe me or not.

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> > > > > > > While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

> > > > >

> > > > > Doesn't help that some Mirages use Macros for their clone generation. I know at least 4 people that do (in both NA and EU). Gives the legit Mirage players a worse rep.

> > > >

> > > > Are you on high? What macros for clone generation ?

> > >

> > > Been off the stuff for years so not anymore :trollface:

> > >

> > > I prefer not to say what program/macros are helping, however im sure if you are even 10% good at Google-fu you could find it

> >

> > You are so full of kitten.

> >

> >

>

> Actually Im full of bacon although kitten is fairly tender.

>

> Kidding aside, again....google-fu can be your friend as idc if you believe me or not.

Found only music box , thread about slowtypers and hearing-impaired users(and fake KP spammer program)... the heck? Where is something that allow you to literally break the game and do unintended stuff?(with macros...lol)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Cardolan.9123" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Mirage Cloak seems to be a design decision more than them not knowing how to not make it work when CCd.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You cannot nerf the duration either as it effectively turns into a worse normal dodge, as we all saw during the beta weekend.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Evasive Mirror might be the biggest core trait that’ll see a nerf. It needs to be at least 10s of having an ICD.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I suspect axe will get some confusion number nerfs but not by much.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Design decision or not, it's not likely gonna happen. And if MC has to be nerfed, I personally prefer the duration nerf rather than putting exhausion on it. Maybe Anet has some other ideas to change it, or not changing it at all. Anyway it's their job to do balance.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Putting exhaustion on MC is killing an entire spec. Thought it was clear that exhaustion and mirage don't mix well from Curunen's thread.

> > > > > > > > While ANet's balancing is qq driven I don't think they're totally braindead to do that.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I've heard a well known streamer say that clones shouldn't be produced at the rate they are and mesmers should take 30s to generate them. The same person also says that chaos storm on a 35s CD is too strong and needs to be longer CD and should lose the one on heal as it's too much node denial when staggered. That phantasms do too much damage (holo main btw) when the current meta staff phantasms do less damage than the auto attack.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > To put it bluntly most people won't be happy until mesmer literally can't be played at all, can't require you to think to beat them.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Oh and here's the best part, same guy wanted a trait to buff the F1 in power damage (apparently doesn't know about mental anguish or power scaling on mind wrack) to help out power mesmer. Guy is completely clueless about mesmer. I think I should add to my sig Popularity =/= right.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Doesn't help that some Mirages use Macros for their clone generation. I know at least 4 people that do (in both NA and EU). Gives the legit Mirage players a worse rep.

> > > > >

> > > > > Are you on high? What macros for clone generation ?

> > > >

> > > > Been off the stuff for years so not anymore :trollface:

> > > >

> > > > I prefer not to say what program/macros are helping, however im sure if you are even 10% good at Google-fu you could find it

> > >

> > > You are so full of kitten.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Actually Im full of bacon although kitten is fairly tender.

> >

> > Kidding aside, again....google-fu can be your friend as idc if you believe me or not.

>

> Found only music box , thread about slowtypers and hearing-impaired users(and fake KP spammer program)... the heck? Where is something that allow you to literally break the game and do unintended stuff?(with macros...lol)

It doesn’t exist. There is literally nothing that can be programmed to spam clone generation that will be advantageous.

Anyone that says, “look it up” without explaining what it is then they’re are full of shit. Plain and simple.