Where did Festival vendor nw from Commodores Quarters disappear to?

What happened to the festival vendor that used to be NW of commodores waypoint (down hill sw, the around corner to the north) go to? It was there last year after halloween and had been there for some years now. Now i see VERY limited festival skritt vendors in Hooligans which is not what I was looking for. So why and WHEN did they pull that vendor from Commodores Quarters area and WHERE did they go to? Why did you remove that vendor ANET? BAD MOVE IMHO.

You are talking about Sonder the Seller.

He is still in game, he too moved to Hooligan's Route. You can find him sat down taking a well earned rest, literally on top of his pyramid scheme which several gullible Skritt bought into. They now do all the work, he still reaps the profits.

As Inculpatus Cedo said above, I browsed through the Skritt and thought everything that Sonder used to sell was still there - what do you think is missing?

(To answer the When? - Jan 22nd release notes : Out-of-season festival reward vendors have been moved to share a location in Hooligan's Route in Lion's Arch.)

As for why it's changed my guess is because his menu was getting extremely long and confusing, and is only likely to get longer over time as more festival rewards are added or updated. (Anet don't like to remove old ones, even if they're obsolete, because people come back to the game or discover forgotten tokens and get annoyed if they can't use them.)

There may even be a technical limit to the number of tabs a vendor can have. I guess there's also a technical limit to the number of skritt they can fit in that cave, but that's likely to be much bigger.

Checking Sonder's old list [here](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sonder_the_Seller "here") against the new Skritt vendors [here](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Festival_Rewards_Vendor "here"), everything seems covered.

For the Nougat/Skulls/Fangs from Halloween you are way better off just merching the masterwork versions and buying the rare version off the Trading Post if you need them.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"metalmike.8346" said:

> I was wondering if he has the mini's that i can price check in case I don't have some.

The minis are only available during festivals. If I recall, Sonder never sold any (maybe one?). You can check the wiki to see, by viewing the history (it can be tedious, depending on how many edits, so focus on changes made in late Oct or mid Dec, since that's mostly when his list would be updated).

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"metalmike.8346" said:

> > I was wondering if he has the mini's that i can price check in case I don't have some.

>

> The minis are only available during festivals. If I recall, Sonder never sold any (maybe one?). You can check the wiki to see, by viewing the history (it can be tedious, depending on how many edits, so focus on changes made in late Oct or mid Dec, since that's mostly when his list would be updated).

Only Halloween mini he's ever sold is Bloody Prince Thorn, possibly because that one was created before there was reoccurring content for Halloween so there was no guarantee it would be back the next year. All the rest are only available during the festival.