DanAlcedo.3281

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > @"Shadow Order.7258" said:

> > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > time to see if anet has any decency/honor or they're gonna feel peer pressured due to streamers rising up against a sub 50% win rate profession (mirage) and nerf it even more when it's already not good

> > >

> > > x d

> >

> > F u c k you mirage main. We are sick of your kitten about your carrying class being nerfed.

>

> and im sick of a bunch of horrible players who are too arrogant and ignorant and don't want to learn to play begging on the forum for unreasonable and undeserved nerfs

>

> you know what i saw earlier? I was watching a gw2 streamer and one of the people in the chat asked him for a build (For the class the streamer is playing) and you know what the streamer said? "Yeah its a viable build and it counters mirage but id rather just wait for them to nerf mirage" LMFAO. This is the type of people trying to peer pressure anet into nerfing mirage- I KNOW HOW TO COUNTER MIRAGE BUT I DON'T WANT TO. I WANT TO PLAY MY GREEDY BUILD AND JUST BEG THE DEVELOPER TO BUTCHER THE CLASS, XD

>

> what people that hate on mirage don't understand is that MIRAGES ALSO HAVE TO FIGHT __OTHER MIRAGES__ , the fact that i have absolutely no problem with other mirages just goes to show that the class isn't invincible or unbeatable when you understand it

The fact that you have to tailor every build to defeat one class because it is so strong is a problem. The fact that your tailored build will probably get chewed up by every other class is a problem. Would you find it a problem if elementalist was so strong that every pvp game you had to tailor your build to be able to fight an ele irregardless of the other builds being played like soulbeast, deadeye, etc. because if you don't there is no way to outplay said build/class?

If I have to play every kitten game as if I'm playing to counter 1 specific build, then yes, that build is a large problem. Mirage literally has no bad matchups. It only has match-ups that will result in a stalemate, and those are from specific builds, mainly bunker builds.

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > time to see if anet has any decency/honor or they're gonna feel peer pressured due to streamers rising up against a sub 50% win rate profession (mirage) and nerf it even more when it's already not good

> > >

> > > x d

> >

> > F u c k you mirage main. We are sick of your kitten about your carrying class being nerfed.

>

> and im sick of a bunch of horrible players who are too arrogant and ignorant and don't want to learn to play begging on the forum for unreasonable and undeserved nerfs

>

> you know what i saw earlier? I was watching a gw2 streamer and one of the people in the chat asked him for a build (For the class the streamer is playing) and you know what the streamer said? "Yeah its a viable build and it counters mirage but id rather just wait for them to nerf mirage" LMFAO. This is the type of people trying to peer pressure anet into nerfing mirage- I KNOW HOW TO COUNTER MIRAGE BUT I DON'T WANT TO. I WANT TO PLAY MY GREEDY BUILD AND JUST BEG THE DEVELOPER TO BUTCHER THE CLASS, XD

>

> what people that hate on mirage don't understand is that MIRAGES ALSO HAVE TO FIGHT __OTHER MIRAGES__ , the fact that i have absolutely no problem with other mirages just goes to show that the class isn't invincible or unbeatable when you understand it

errr no offense but mirage played correct will just walk over most classes, now im not that much into spvp lately neither im calling my self good.

but condi mirage is just retarded..

maybe condi mirage is fine if it didnt had the blinks or maybe if didnt had target break and 100 clones popping on your anus or without stealth or without reflect or without constant evade frames which is even better then daredevil at somepoint.

i mean i couldnt give a rats ass if they nerf or not but in my eyes mirage just has been overdone, now i know how anet will handle it.

lets nerf X and Y core traits so chrono and mesmer are completely useless and mirage has been finally normalized..

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > >

> > > x d

> >

>

>

>

I know how to counter Mirages too, type into local chat "ew gross" then let go of the mouse and keyboard and grab a drink, come back to your guy dead as the Mirage is calling you trash and telling you to learn to play.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > @"Shadow Order.7258" said:

> > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > time to see if anet has any decency/honor or they're gonna feel peer pressured due to streamers rising up against a sub 50% win rate profession (mirage) and nerf it even more when it's already not good

> > > >

> > > > x d

> > >

> > > F u c k you mirage main. We are sick of your kitten about your carrying class being nerfed.

> >

> > and im sick of a bunch of horrible players who are too arrogant and ignorant and don't want to learn to play begging on the forum for unreasonable and undeserved nerfs

> >

> > you know what i saw earlier? I was watching a gw2 streamer and one of the people in the chat asked him for a build (For the class the streamer is playing) and you know what the streamer said? "Yeah its a viable build and it counters mirage but id rather just wait for them to nerf mirage" LMFAO. This is the type of people trying to peer pressure anet into nerfing mirage- I KNOW HOW TO COUNTER MIRAGE BUT I DON'T WANT TO. I WANT TO PLAY MY GREEDY BUILD AND JUST BEG THE DEVELOPER TO BUTCHER THE CLASS, XD

> >

> > what people that hate on mirage don't understand is that MIRAGES ALSO HAVE TO FIGHT __OTHER MIRAGES__ , the fact that i have absolutely no problem with other mirages just goes to show that the class isn't invincible or unbeatable when you understand it

>

> I know how to counter Mirages too, type into local chat "ew gross" then let go of the mouse and keyboard and grab a drink, come back to your guy dead as the Mirage is calling you trash and telling you to learn to play.

"Trash should know it's place" - Legit trashtalk from a condi mirage in WvW against a core ele and then against a core engineer xD

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Shadow Order.7258" said:

> > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > time to see if anet has any decency/honor or they're gonna feel peer pressured due to streamers rising up against a sub 50% win rate profession (mirage) and nerf it even more when it's already not good

> > > > >

> > > > > x d

> > > >

> > > > F u c k you mirage main. We are sick of your kitten about your carrying class being nerfed.

> > >

> > > and im sick of a bunch of horrible players who are too arrogant and ignorant and don't want to learn to play begging on the forum for unreasonable and undeserved nerfs

> > >

> > > you know what i saw earlier? I was watching a gw2 streamer and one of the people in the chat asked him for a build (For the class the streamer is playing) and you know what the streamer said? "Yeah its a viable build and it counters mirage but id rather just wait for them to nerf mirage" LMFAO. This is the type of people trying to peer pressure anet into nerfing mirage- I KNOW HOW TO COUNTER MIRAGE BUT I DON'T WANT TO. I WANT TO PLAY MY GREEDY BUILD AND JUST BEG THE DEVELOPER TO BUTCHER THE CLASS, XD

> > >

> > > what people that hate on mirage don't understand is that MIRAGES ALSO HAVE TO FIGHT __OTHER MIRAGES__ , the fact that i have absolutely no problem with other mirages just goes to show that the class isn't invincible or unbeatable when you understand it

> >

> > I know how to counter Mirages too, type into local chat "ew gross" then let go of the mouse and keyboard and grab a drink, come back to your guy dead as the Mirage is calling you trash and telling you to learn to play.

>

> "Trash should know it's place" - Legit trashtalk from a condi mirage in WvW against a core ele and then against a core engineer xD

Lmao...

Mine was from yesterday while I was sitting in the FFA on troll DH build...

Honestly not looking forward to it. The only real balance problem that is especially huge right now is the sustain/defenses on mirage and maybe Soulbeast. All the other classes are pretty close in terms of usefulness, with minor buffs that could be given to Warrior and slightly more buffs given to Ele.

History says that whenever the meta isn't completely horrible, the balance team usually makes things worse. My prediction is that they will nerf mirage, but they will buff something on another spec in a way that completely busts it and takes the meta in a worse direction.

Not trying to be negative, just being real.

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

The fact that an OP spec can win against itself in the hands of the better player is the dumbest argument for why it's not OP I've ever heard.

> @"Elxdark.9702" said:

> wow so hype for another % reduction in useless traits/skills and nerfs to weaver because why not.

>

> At this point you guys are either desperate or just dumb, you know most balance patches are insignificant to the meta unless they announced some rework or kitten.

yep thats the problem. anet is afraid to do big changes, so nothing changes. than they see, nothing changed so they do further nerfs, by exactly meaningless amonuts, that w/e.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > What makes you so sure there will be a balance patch tomorrow? It was expected over the last 4 weeks, and did not happen.

>

> You all have strange expectations then because everyone expects a balance patch every week. But their release cadence for balance patches have been midseason for a while now and there's no reason to suggest they're moving away from release cycle.

We're mid season right now though.

That Shaman predicts a patch today, he's almost always right about these sorts of things. Whether it's 100% a balance patch or not remains to be seen. But the last balance patch was December, we're mid season. I think the stars are aligning.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > What makes you so sure there will be a balance patch tomorrow? It was expected over the last 4 weeks, and did not happen.

> >

> > You all have strange expectations then because everyone expects a balance patch every week. But their release cadence for balance patches have been midseason for a while now and there's no reason to suggest they're moving away from release cycle.

>

> We're mid season right now though.

>

> That Shaman predicts a patch today, he's almost always right about these sorts of things. Whether it's 100% a balance patch or not remains to be seen. But the last balance patch was December, we're mid season. I think the stars are aligning.

lol nope delayed 1 month due to snow

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > >

> > > x d

> >

>

>

>

OMG OFC HOW COULD WE PLEBS FORGET, IF YOU PUT MIRAGE VS MIRAGE THEN THE MIRAGE ALWAYS LOSES, BUFF WHeN?!!"!!!!1!

> @"felincyriac.5981" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > What makes you so sure there will be a balance patch tomorrow? It was expected over the last 4 weeks, and did not happen.

> > >

> > > You all have strange expectations then because everyone expects a balance patch every week. But their release cadence for balance patches have been midseason for a while now and there's no reason to suggest they're moving away from release cycle.

> >

> > We're mid season right now though.

> >

> > That Shaman predicts a patch today, he's almost always right about these sorts of things. Whether it's 100% a balance patch or not remains to be seen. But the last balance patch was December, we're mid season. I think the stars are aligning.

>

> lol nope delayed 1 month due to snow

Snow so bad it literally shifts the constellations in the sky.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

>

> until (maybe) the Balance Apokalypse hits.

>

> Will Mirage dodge the Nerfhammer yet again?

>

> Will Boonbeast go extinct?

>

> Will Medi Scrapper get his job back, so he can pay his bills?

>

> Will we have to wait two more weeks?

>

> All this and much more!

>

> Tomorrow!

>

> In Balance Wars 2!!!!

nope no balance patch

we are getting WvW mount next week

Imagine being so behind schedule that your next patch comes 3 weeks after a patch that already contained zero content, stretching the delay between balance patches to nearly 3 months, and that even your gemstore team, the one team that is reliable, fails to put out something new and you have to resort to putting a bunch of old garbage on sale.

Man.

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> >

> > until (maybe) the Balance Apokalypse hits.

> >

> > Will Mirage dodge the Nerfhammer yet again?

> >

> > Will Boonbeast go extinct?

> >

> > Will Medi Scrapper get his job back, so he can pay his bills?

> >

> > Will we have to wait two more weeks?

> >

> > All this and much more!

> >

> > Tomorrow!

> >

> > In Balance Wars 2!!!!

>

> nope no balance patch

> we are getting WvW mount next week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3euCXhpaQ