BUG: Scourge triggers double sand shade (actually all of them)

The Ace.9105

If a scourge is standing next to a target while having sand shade on the target the amount of condis is doubled.

Update: This works on every shade the player creates pulsing 15 stacks of torment per second if the player is standing next to a target by only using the skill F5 (desert shroud) and standing next to your target. Considered that the F5 skill is not working correctly and applies 2 stacks of torment per pulse only to the player despite the tooltip this is clearly a bug.

Was testing only with the large shade and that was a mistake on my part.

The initial bug should be changed to: Scourge triggers all sand shades.

> @"The Ace.9105" said:

> And no the f skills trigger 2 times per cast if you stand next to your target while you have shade underneath them as well

>

Whenever you use an FX ability 2 things happen. 1) An effect triggers 2) The stipulation of your shades F1 applies and they attack. The effect of every FX skill bar F1 **clearly states** that a target can only be affected by that affect once per cast. This is true as you can clearly see you don't cleanse more than 2 conditions, dont gain more than the appropriate amount of barrier nor fear for more than 1 shades worth of duration. Nowhere on the F1 does it ever say that this is limited to only being once per cast for the attack to happen hence why only the attacking part of the ability stacks granting X+(Y*shades) worth of torment to targets caught in the correct radii.

My belief is that this is clearly intended due a couple of reasons.

1. They wouldn't forget to put the wording on a skill where it exists everywhere else.

2. They stated when they started people would stack the shades. This and the wording on the F2-5 heavily implies that at some point the effect triggers would stack causing, e.g. up to 4s of fear or clearing upto 8 conditions. They would have very well known to remove it then but they didn't. The reference everyone uses to claim its broken could very well be them referencing the reduction in the effects due to not stacking, e.g. only having 2 condi converted or the innate 1s of fear. This could be what they claim the "attack" is.

3. They lowered the duration that the shade actually lasts. Under full alacrity this would reduce the number of shades from a permanent 2 around 1.4. This is a fairly large reduction in power. You would have to be far more thoughtful about where and when you place them, which seems to be something they want.

4. This point is something I will get onto next but they actually went through and text changed desert shrouds skill name for your shrouds meaning they know what was going on.

Considering point 4 specifically as many of you know in the betas when you used F5 only your character would be the only one to use the skill named Desert Shroud and the shades would repeatedly cast manifest sand shade. This showed in the combat log and could clearly be seen in the fact that you are the only one who causes 2 stacks of torment and nothing else whereas your shades proc shroud traits such as dhuumfire and unyielding blast. This is still the case but they went in and changed this so when you cast F5 even the initial strike caused by your shades has been renamed to Desert Shroud when it should be Manifest Sand Shade. As they arent even using the skill this is the only reason I consider F5 to be the only bugged skill. Though the skill is not technically stacking its a pseudo stacking effect.

Now also considering that to fix this they would have to fundamentally change how the skill works I think they may leave it for now as it is because 1) they seem to like trait synergy 2) they haven't done anything about the other shrouds innate -50% to all types of damage in forever 3) it could be fairly time consuming to fix for now 4) they have so many ways to lower the power of this skill it could be balanced around, e.g. number of ticks, stacks of torment from yourself etc

> @Sigmoid.7082 said:

> > @"The Ace.9105" said:

> > And no the f skills trigger 2 times per cast if you stand next to your target while you have shade underneath them as well

> >

>

> Whenever you use an FX ability 2 things happen. 1) An effect triggers 2) The stipulation of your shades F1 applies and they attack. The effect of every FX skill bar F1 **clearly states** that a target can only be affected by that affect once per cast. This is true as you can clearly see you don't cleanse more than 2 conditions, dont gain more than the appropriate amount of barrier nor fear for more than 1 shades worth of duration. Nowhere on the F1 does it ever say that this is limited to only being once per cast for the attack to happen hence why only the attacking part of the ability stacks granting X+(Y*shades) worth of torment to targets caught in the correct radii.

>

> My belief is that this is clearly intended due a couple of reasons.

> 1. They wouldn't forget to put the wording on a skill where it exists everywhere else.

> 2. They stated when they started people would stack the shades. This and the wording on the F2-5 heavily implies that at some point the effect triggers would stack causing, e.g. up to 4s of fear or clearing upto 8 conditions. They would have very well known to remove it then but they didn't. The reference everyone uses to claim its broken could very well be them referencing the reduction in the effects due to not stacking, e.g. only having 2 condi converted or the innate 1s of fear. This could be what they claim the "attack" is.

> 3. They lowered the duration that the shade actually lasts. Under full alacrity this would reduce the number of shades from a permanent 2 around 1.4. This is a fairly large reduction in power. You would have to be far more thoughtful about where and when you place them, which seems to be something they want.

> 4. This point is something I will get onto next but they actually went through and text changed desert shrouds skill name for your shrouds meaning they know what was going on.

>

> Considering point 4 specifically as many of you know in the betas when you used F5 only your character would be the only one to use the skill named Desert Shroud and the shades would repeatedly cast manifest sand shade. This showed in the combat log and could clearly be seen in the fact that you are the only one who causes 2 stacks of torment and nothing else whereas your shades proc shroud traits such as dhuumfire and unyielding blast. This is still the case but they went in and changed this so when you cast F5 even the initial strike caused by your shades has been renamed to Desert Shroud when it should be Manifest Sand Shade. As they arent even using the skill this is the only reason I consider F5 to be the only bugged skill. Though the skill is not technically stacking its a pseudo stacking effect.

> Now also considering that to fix this they would have to fundamentally change how the skill works I think they may leave it for now as it is because 1) they seem to like trait synergy 2) they haven't done anything about the other shrouds innate -50% to all types of damage in forever 3) it could be fairly time consuming to fix for now 4) they have so many ways to lower the power of this skill it could be balanced around, e.g. number of ticks, stacks of torment from yourself etc

Okay so you are saying that when i cast f1 sand shade i do cripple and torment but when i stand next to my target i apply 2 stacks of cripple and 2 stacks of torment instead of 1 is how it is supposed to work. This sounds weird tho cause it would essentially force scourge to be a melee class and to me it seems like it's a bug. I am also sure that many ppl will agree with me.

> @"The Ace.9105" said:

> > @Sigmoid.7082 said:

> > > @"The Ace.9105" said:

> > > And no the f skills trigger 2 times per cast if you stand next to your target while you have shade underneath them as well

> > >

> >

> > Whenever you use an FX ability 2 things happen. 1) An effect triggers 2) The stipulation of your shades F1 applies and they attack. The effect of every FX skill bar F1 **clearly states** that a target can only be affected by that affect once per cast. This is true as you can clearly see you don't cleanse more than 2 conditions, dont gain more than the appropriate amount of barrier nor fear for more than 1 shades worth of duration. Nowhere on the F1 does it ever say that this is limited to only being once per cast for the attack to happen hence why only the attacking part of the ability stacks granting X+(Y*shades) worth of torment to targets caught in the correct radii.

> >

> > My belief is that this is clearly intended due a couple of reasons.

> > 1. They wouldn't forget to put the wording on a skill where it exists everywhere else.

> > 2. They stated when they started people would stack the shades. This and the wording on the F2-5 heavily implies that at some point the effect triggers would stack causing, e.g. up to 4s of fear or clearing upto 8 conditions. They would have very well known to remove it then but they didn't. The reference everyone uses to claim its broken could very well be them referencing the reduction in the effects due to not stacking, e.g. only having 2 condi converted or the innate 1s of fear. This could be what they claim the "attack" is.

> > 3. They lowered the duration that the shade actually lasts. Under full alacrity this would reduce the number of shades from a permanent 2 around 1.4. This is a fairly large reduction in power. You would have to be far more thoughtful about where and when you place them, which seems to be something they want.

> > 4. This point is something I will get onto next but they actually went through and text changed desert shrouds skill name for your shrouds meaning they know what was going on.

> >

> > Considering point 4 specifically as many of you know in the betas when you used F5 only your character would be the only one to use the skill named Desert Shroud and the shades would repeatedly cast manifest sand shade. This showed in the combat log and could clearly be seen in the fact that you are the only one who causes 2 stacks of torment and nothing else whereas your shades proc shroud traits such as dhuumfire and unyielding blast. This is still the case but they went in and changed this so when you cast F5 even the initial strike caused by your shades has been renamed to Desert Shroud when it should be Manifest Sand Shade. As they arent even using the skill this is the only reason I consider F5 to be the only bugged skill. Though the skill is not technically stacking its a pseudo stacking effect.

> > Now also considering that to fix this they would have to fundamentally change how the skill works I think they may leave it for now as it is because 1) they seem to like trait synergy 2) they haven't done anything about the other shrouds innate -50% to all types of damage in forever 3) it could be fairly time consuming to fix for now 4) they have so many ways to lower the power of this skill it could be balanced around, e.g. number of ticks, stacks of torment from yourself etc

>

> Okay so you are saying that when i cast f1 sand shade i do cripple and torment but when i stand next to my target i apply 2 stacks of cripple and 2 stacks of torment instead of 1 is how it is supposed to work. This sounds weird tho cause it would essentially force scourge to be a melee class and to me it seems like it's a bug. I am also sure that many ppl will agree with me.

Not that hard to understand that you´re basically a sand-shade yourself.

All this confusion just go's to shows how messy the current implementation of scourge is. It's noting new for GW2 that players are not sure if they are dealing with a bug or a feature but this is just to much. Scourge and necro as a whole need some serious rework to streamline all the trait and skill synergies, wich already should have been done before PoF launch. And no Anet, this doesn't mean nerfing it for no reason.

It's actually not that hard tbh, and I'm honestly surprised how well Anet was able to translate core traits to translate to shades.

**Manifest Sand Shroud (F1)**

There is no text here whatsoever that states the effect can only affect a target once per cast. Thus, whenever you use the skill two things happen 1. You get a new Shade 2. You cause yourself and your existing shades (including the new one) to do a small pulse attack which by default does a tiny bit of damage as well as applying cripple and torment. So, If you have a target around you when you cast MSS? Said target gets hit by the pulse attack (think of it as a shatter). If you summoned the shade so that said target is within range of you and the shade? Then said target gets hit twice by the "shatter" attack: double damage, double condi application because both you and your shade are the source of the damage. Now, guess what happens if you "trap" your target between you and all 3 of your shades? Yep, you guessed it. Said target gets hit by 4 times the damage (you + 3 shades), and 4 times the conditions.

**Note:** There is explicit text that states that using any Shade skill (F1-F5) will cause the "shatter" effect to occur, and the "shatter" effect is what's effectively being treating as Shroud 1 for trait purposes which makes sense since Shroud 1 was balanced around the skill being an auto-attack. Thus, it's already balanced around being spammed.

**Necro traits**

* Reaper's Might: You gain 1 stack of might when you cast MSS

* Unyielding Blast: You and your shades each apply 2 stacks of vulnerability when you "shatter"

* Dhuumfire: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of burning when you "shatter" (seems to be bugged at the moment despite being in the tooltip)

**Other Shade Skills (F2-F5)**

This is where each of the skill have the explicit "targets affected by this ability can only be affected once per cast" so it doesn't matter if you cast it with 0 shades, 1 Super shade, or 3 regular shades: the effect of the F2-F5 skills will only affect a target/ally despite how many shades' range they are standing in. However, don't forget that toggling any of these skills also causes the "shatter" effect of F1 apply its damage and conditions as well as bonus conditions and boons from inherited traits. So even if the F2-F5 skills' effects don't stack the "shatter effect" that triggers still stacks.

**"So What's the advantage of more shades with those skills then?"**

Area coverage, that's the advantage. By default most skills will only affect 3 enemy targets and 5 allies. So........what happens if you spread out all your shades and yourself so that they each affect their own unique group of people? Well, now you have a target potential of 12 enemy targets and 20 allies. By contrast, if you lump yourself with your shades so that your Aoe's overlap, you may not get the huge target cap because at that point you're risking the whole "targets affected by this ability can only be affected once per cast" on F2-F5 since the same target may be being tagged by multiple shades/yourself.

> @Arzurag.7506 said:

> > > @Sigmoid.7082 said:

> > > > @"The Ace.9105" said:

> > > > And no the f skills trigger 2 times per cast if you stand next to your target while you have shade underneath them as well

> > > >

> > >

> > > Whenever you use an FX ability 2 things happen. 1) An effect triggers 2) The stipulation of your shades F1 applies and they attack. The effect of every FX skill bar F1 **clearly states** that a target can only be affected by that affect once per cast. This is true as you can clearly see you don't cleanse more than 2 conditions, dont gain more than the appropriate amount of barrier nor fear for more than 1 shades worth of duration. Nowhere on the F1 does it ever say that this is limited to only being once per cast for the attack to happen hence why only the attacking part of the ability stacks granting X+(Y*shades) worth of torment to targets caught in the correct radii.

> > >

> > > My belief is that this is clearly intended due a couple of reasons.

> > > 1. They wouldn't forget to put the wording on a skill where it exists everywhere else.

> > > 2. They stated when they started people would stack the shades. This and the wording on the F2-5 heavily implies that at some point the effect triggers would stack causing, e.g. up to 4s of fear or clearing upto 8 conditions. They would have very well known to remove it then but they didn't. The reference everyone uses to claim its broken could very well be them referencing the reduction in the effects due to not stacking, e.g. only having 2 condi converted or the innate 1s of fear. This could be what they claim the "attack" is.

> > > 3. They lowered the duration that the shade actually lasts. Under full alacrity this would reduce the number of shades from a permanent 2 around 1.4. This is a fairly large reduction in power. You would have to be far more thoughtful about where and when you place them, which seems to be something they want.

> > > 4. This point is something I will get onto next but they actually went through and text changed desert shrouds skill name for your shrouds meaning they know what was going on.

> > >

> > > Considering point 4 specifically as many of you know in the betas when you used F5 only your character would be the only one to use the skill named Desert Shroud and the shades would repeatedly cast manifest sand shade. This showed in the combat log and could clearly be seen in the fact that you are the only one who causes 2 stacks of torment and nothing else whereas your shades proc shroud traits such as dhuumfire and unyielding blast. This is still the case but they went in and changed this so when you cast F5 even the initial strike caused by your shades has been renamed to Desert Shroud when it should be Manifest Sand Shade. As they arent even using the skill this is the only reason I consider F5 to be the only bugged skill. Though the skill is not technically stacking its a pseudo stacking effect.

> > > Now also considering that to fix this they would have to fundamentally change how the skill works I think they may leave it for now as it is because 1) they seem to like trait synergy 2) they haven't done anything about the other shrouds innate -50% to all types of damage in forever 3) it could be fairly time consuming to fix for now 4) they have so many ways to lower the power of this skill it could be balanced around, e.g. number of ticks, stacks of torment from yourself etc

> >

> > Okay so you are saying that when i cast f1 sand shade i do cripple and torment but when i stand next to my target i apply 2 stacks of cripple and 2 stacks of torment instead of 1 is how it is supposed to work. This sounds weird tho cause it would essentially force scourge to be a melee class and to me it seems like it's a bug. I am also sure that many ppl will agree with me.

>

> Not that hard to understand that you´re basically a sand-shade yourself.

Devs stated clearly that you can get hit only by 1 shade at a time in stream.

> @"The Ace.9105" said:

> > @Arzurag.7506 said:

> > > > @Sigmoid.7082 said:

> > > > > @"The Ace.9105" said:

> > > > > And no the f skills trigger 2 times per cast if you stand next to your target while you have shade underneath them as well

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Whenever you use an FX ability 2 things happen. 1) An effect triggers 2) The stipulation of your shades F1 applies and they attack. The effect of every FX skill bar F1 **clearly states** that a target can only be affected by that affect once per cast. This is true as you can clearly see you don't cleanse more than 2 conditions, dont gain more than the appropriate amount of barrier nor fear for more than 1 shades worth of duration. Nowhere on the F1 does it ever say that this is limited to only being once per cast for the attack to happen hence why only the attacking part of the ability stacks granting X+(Y*shades) worth of torment to targets caught in the correct radii.

> > > >

> > > > My belief is that this is clearly intended due a couple of reasons.

> > > > 1. They wouldn't forget to put the wording on a skill where it exists everywhere else.

> > > > 2. They stated when they started people would stack the shades. This and the wording on the F2-5 heavily implies that at some point the effect triggers would stack causing, e.g. up to 4s of fear or clearing upto 8 conditions. They would have very well known to remove it then but they didn't. The reference everyone uses to claim its broken could very well be them referencing the reduction in the effects due to not stacking, e.g. only having 2 condi converted or the innate 1s of fear. This could be what they claim the "attack" is.

> > > > 3. They lowered the duration that the shade actually lasts. Under full alacrity this would reduce the number of shades from a permanent 2 around 1.4. This is a fairly large reduction in power. You would have to be far more thoughtful about where and when you place them, which seems to be something they want.

> > > > 4. This point is something I will get onto next but they actually went through and text changed desert shrouds skill name for your shrouds meaning they know what was going on.

> > > >

> > > > Considering point 4 specifically as many of you know in the betas when you used F5 only your character would be the only one to use the skill named Desert Shroud and the shades would repeatedly cast manifest sand shade. This showed in the combat log and could clearly be seen in the fact that you are the only one who causes 2 stacks of torment and nothing else whereas your shades proc shroud traits such as dhuumfire and unyielding blast. This is still the case but they went in and changed this so when you cast F5 even the initial strike caused by your shades has been renamed to Desert Shroud when it should be Manifest Sand Shade. As they arent even using the skill this is the only reason I consider F5 to be the only bugged skill. Though the skill is not technically stacking its a pseudo stacking effect.

> > > > Now also considering that to fix this they would have to fundamentally change how the skill works I think they may leave it for now as it is because 1) they seem to like trait synergy 2) they haven't done anything about the other shrouds innate -50% to all types of damage in forever 3) it could be fairly time consuming to fix for now 4) they have so many ways to lower the power of this skill it could be balanced around, e.g. number of ticks, stacks of torment from yourself etc

> > >

> > > Okay so you are saying that when i cast f1 sand shade i do cripple and torment but when i stand next to my target i apply 2 stacks of cripple and 2 stacks of torment instead of 1 is how it is supposed to work. This sounds weird tho cause it would essentially force scourge to be a melee class and to me it seems like it's a bug. I am also sure that many ppl will agree with me.

> >

> > Not that hard to understand that you´re basically a sand-shade yourself.

>

> Devs stated clearly that you can get hit only by 1 shade at a time in stream.

I covered exactly this point as part if my post.

> @"The Ace.9105" said:

> Devs stated clearly that you can get hit only by 1 shade at a time in stream.

It's a stream, not absolute law. For the majority of the shade mechanic that's true (the 1 shade hit limit), but as I wrote out in my previous post there is one mechanic of the shade that does stack when you overlap your targets between yourself and your shades.

> @Glott.7239 said:

> All this confusion just go's to shows how messy the current implementation of scourge is. It's noting new for GW2 that players are not sure if they are dealing with a bug or a feature but this is just to much. Scourge and necro as a whole need some serious rework to streamline all the trait and skill synergies, wich already should have been done before PoF launch. And no Anet, this doesn't mean nerfing it for no reason.

As long as it deals damage, I'll take it. As alternative will be a nerf. And generally necro traits synergise with Scourge quite well.

> @savacli.8172 said:

>

> **Necro traits**

> * Reaper's Might: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of might when you "shatter"

> * Unyielding Blast: You and your shades each apply 2 stacks of vulnerability when you "shatter"

> * Dhuumfire: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of burning when you "shatter"

Dhuumfire doesn't work like UB does, as it applies only 1 burning regardless of. I can see why it's that way, but it should be put into description.

> @savacli.8172 said:

> > Devs stated clearly that you can get hit only by 1 shade at a time in stream.

>

> It's a stream, not absolute law. For the majority of the shade mechanic that's true (the 1 shade hit limit), but as I wrote out in my previous post there is one mechanic of the shade that does stack when you overlap your targets between yourself and your shades.

Which again doesn't make any sense cause it essentially forces scourge to be a melee class. This seems like a bug for me and i can't find any other logical reasons for this kind of shade behavior other than necro fanboys crying for op builds. Reaper was the melee spec of necromancer. Why is scourge melee too when anet's intentions is to add more play styles?

> @"The Ace.9105" said:

> > @savacli.8172 said:

> > > Devs stated clearly that you can get hit only by 1 shade at a time in stream.

> >

> > It's a stream, not absolute law. For the majority of the shade mechanic that's true (the 1 shade hit limit), but as I wrote out in my previous post there is one mechanic of the shade that does stack when you overlap your targets between yourself and your shades.

>

> Which again doesn't make any sense cause it essentially forces scourge to be a melee class. This seems like a bug for me and i can't find any other logical reasons for this kind of shade behavior other than necro fanboys crying for op builds. Reaper was the melee spec of necromancer. Why is scourge melee too when anet's intentions is to add more play styles?

Nothing is being forced as melee. I could tell ya how many times ive dropped shades on ppl from max range and did my own rotation and dropped them...all from range. If you are not specced for the 1 big shade then its a bit harder to make sure they are gonna be covered properly, however shades are dropped at range. Not often I rely on me being the shade (unless I need a quick condi clear or barrier, or need to fear someone off of me), however scepter/torch and staff, there's no need to stay melee.

> Which again doesn't make any sense cause it essentially forces scourge to be a melee class. Reaper was the melee spec of necromancer. Why is scourge melee too when anet's intentions is to add more play styles?

This is very narrow thought path when it comes to the class.

> @Wintermute.5408 said:

> > @savacli.8172 said:

>

> >

> > **Necro traits**

> > * Reaper's Might: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of might when you "shatter"

> > * Unyielding Blast: You and your shades each apply 2 stacks of vulnerability when you "shatter"

> > * Dhuumfire: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of burning when you "shatter"

>

> Dhuumfire doesn't work like UB does, as it applies only 1 burning regardless of. I can see why it's that way, but it should be put into description.

>

>

Reapers might happenes on cast. UB happens on attack with no ICD at all. Two different things.

Dhuumfire has a hidden ICD of about 0.25~0.5s.

> @"The Ace.9105" said:

> Which again doesn't make any sense cause it essentially forces scourge to be a melee class. This seems like a bug for me and i can't find any other logical reasons for this kind of shade behavior other than necro fanboys crying for op builds. Reaper was the melee spec of necromancer. Why is scourge melee too when anet's intentions is to add more play styles?

It's not a bug; it's intentional design....Dhuumfire aside (that one may be a legitimate bug). Not letting the "shatter" affect multiple targets would really take away from Shroud 1 traits. As in you're going from something like Reaper shroud 1 cleaving targets multiple times a second to the occasional Shroud Shatter every couple of seconds. It's more bursty in that sense but overall I image that it evens out. As in, in 30 seconds I would expect to see similar condi and boon application from the Death/Reaper Shroud 1 auto-attacks as I would see from the spread out shatters from shade skills.

Scourge does not at all play like Reaper. I mean, you can make it that way if you want to but that's not the full potential of the class. I personally like the idea of having a remote node causing disruption. If I had to compare it to something I would say that Scourge summons something like spirits (think Ranger Spirits) at a range and then you have several command options to determine what effect they will grant. Whether you want to lump up your "spirits" or not is up to you, but I wouldn't expect 4 Frost spirits in proximity of my to grant me a chance at +40%, but when they go boom I do expect 4 chill fields to affect everyone in range, doubly, triply, or quaduply so if there is overlap in their field radii.

> @Sigmoid.7082 said:

> > Which again doesn't make any sense cause it essentially forces scourge to be a melee class. Reaper was the melee spec of necromancer. Why is scourge melee too when anet's intentions is to add more play styles?

>

> This is very narrow thought path when it comes to the class.

>

> > @Wintermute.5408 said:

> > > @savacli.8172 said:

> >

> > >

> > > **Necro traits**

> > > * Reaper's Might: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of might when you "shatter"

> > > * Unyielding Blast: You and your shades each apply 2 stacks of vulnerability when you "shatter"

> > > * Dhuumfire: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of burning when you "shatter"

> >

> > Dhuumfire doesn't work like UB does, as it applies only 1 burning regardless of. I can see why it's that way, but it should be put into description.

> >

> >

>

> Reapers might happenes on cast. UB happens on attack with no ICD at all. Two different things.

> Dhuumfire has a hidden ICD of about 0.25~0.5s.

That ICD should be stated then. Otherwise it's kinda stupid. I understand that it has never been an issue with base and reaper, but now it is.

> @Wintermute.5408 said:

> > @Sigmoid.7082 said:

> > > Which again doesn't make any sense cause it essentially forces scourge to be a melee class. Reaper was the melee spec of necromancer. Why is scourge melee too when anet's intentions is to add more play styles?

> >

> > This is very narrow thought path when it comes to the class.

> >

> > > @Wintermute.5408 said:

> > > > @savacli.8172 said:

> > >

> > > >

> > > > **Necro traits**

> > > > * Reaper's Might: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of might when you "shatter"

> > > > * Unyielding Blast: You and your shades each apply 2 stacks of vulnerability when you "shatter"

> > > > * Dhuumfire: You and your shades each apply 1 stack of burning when you "shatter"

> > >

> > > Dhuumfire doesn't work like UB does, as it applies only 1 burning regardless of. I can see why it's that way, but it should be put into description.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Reapers might happenes on cast. UB happens on attack with no ICD at all. Two different things.

> > Dhuumfire has a hidden ICD of about 0.25~0.5s.

>

> That ICD should be stated then. Otherwise it's kinda stupid. I understand that it has never been an issue with base and reaper, but now it is.

Neither could attack fast enough I assume.