GW1 ancestors have a lot of dark secrets

It is easy to forget that GW1 took place in what was basically an apocalyptic time in Tyrian history. During a recent sojourn into GW's past I came to learn one awful truth about my human Blackheart ancestors, which I probably won't mention to Rytlock -- my ancestors made full suits of armor out of skin harvested from the Charr they killed. I am sure there are plenty of other stories from Tyria's dark past that can be revealed.

> @"XatraZaytrax.2601" said:

> It is easy to forget that GW1 took place in what was basically an apocalyptic time in Tyrian history. During a recent sojourn into GW's past I came to learn one awful truth about my human Blackheart ancestors, which I probably won't mention to Rytlock -- my ancestors made full suits of armor out of skin harvested from the Charr they killed.

Don't worry. At the same time Rytlock's ancestors were probably eating your ancestors, so that is fine.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"XatraZaytrax.2601" said:

> > It is easy to forget that GW1 took place in what was basically an apocalyptic time in Tyrian history. During a recent sojourn into GW's past I came to learn one awful truth about my human Blackheart ancestors, which I probably won't mention to Rytlock -- my ancestors made full suits of armor out of skin harvested from the Charr they killed.

> Don't worry. At the same time Rytlock's ancestors were probably eating your ancestors, so that is fine.

>

Yep Meat haha

> @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> Yeah, remember that time we released the titans into the world?

> Or that time we helped Palawa Joko regain his army?

> Fun times...

I feel like player characters, both in GW and GW2, for every Tyria's problem solved created two another ones.

>! Almost like Joko was right.