WvW and the future of sPvP

Shylo.1426

If the Warclaw is a success will we possibly see a unique 5v5 sPvP conquest map that may use the Warclaw? Maybe, if it is large and unique enough to warrant high mobility with proper counter play and tactics.

I'm excited to see where a net takes us with the warclaw and mounted PvP zones, personally.

> @"Shylo.1426" said:

> If the Warclaw is a success will we possibly see a unique 5v5 sPvP conquest map that may use the Warclaw? Maybe, if it is large and unique enough to warrant high mobility with proper counter play and tactics.

> I'm excited to see where a net takes us with the warclaw and mounted PvP zones, personally.

I honestly don't want this to happen, outside the fact that I can't imagine how could this truly work in sPvP, just imagine what would Thieves do then?

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Shylo.1426" said:

> > If the Warclaw is a success will we possibly see a unique 5v5 sPvP conquest map that may use the Warclaw? Maybe, if it is large and unique enough to warrant high mobility with proper counter play and tactics.

> > I'm excited to see where a net takes us with the warclaw and mounted PvP zones, personally.

>

> I honestly don't want this to happen, outside the fact that I can't imagine how could this truly work in sPvP, just imagine what would Thieves do then?

I guess if it makes money then it should, regardless of how much it hurts the game mode

> @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > @"Shylo.1426" said:

> > > If the Warclaw is a success will we possibly see a unique 5v5 sPvP conquest map that may use the Warclaw? Maybe, if it is large and unique enough to warrant high mobility with proper counter play and tactics.

> > > I'm excited to see where a net takes us with the warclaw and mounted PvP zones, personally.

> >

> > I honestly don't want this to happen, outside the fact that I can't imagine how could this truly work in sPvP, just imagine what would Thieves do then?

>

> I guess if it makes money then it should, regardless of how much it hurts the game mode

Perhaps a fashion pvp mode would be a good idea where we compete in who looks better in leather or metal meow ;)