If There is a GUILD WARS 3 PLEASE ANET DEV !!!! READ the FOLLOWING

ANET I LOVE YOU,

Guild wars 1- day one player

Guild wars 2- Day one player

There have been Loyal Customers who do not only support the development of guild wars but admire the quality of work put into them. I have put in over 100k Hours in Both Guild wars 1 / Guild wars 2 together, and i must say this creation has changed my life in several positive ways.

PLEASE ANET !!! I never ask for anything at all !! But Please Allow All our Legendary Armor/ Weapons and Outfits to be Transfer to Guild wars 3 (The Skins)

I keep hearing Guild wars 3.. searching topics or information about this... and i fear as a loyal player to the creation of guild wars we deserve our unique skins to be transfer over for being an Endless Long Term Customer, Fan and Supporter !!! I think all players would agree with this, having Legendary armor/weapons, Outfit and Mount skins to be transfers.

Again.. This is not the End... Of guild wars and never will. do not forget we have CREATED HISTORY Developing Guild Wars. its a Historical Game!!!!!

> @"ScyeRynn.4218" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > There is no GW3 on the horizon, you really have nothing to fear. It's all just been idle speculation based on nothing

>

> Do you have proof of this or just idle speculation based on nothing?

>

Gw2's story is a long way off being wrapped up yet.

There won't be a Gw3 before Gw2 wraps up.. If Anet did that a good portion of this community would be severely annoyed with them.

Not everything goes to plan or expectations. The storyline of GW 2 doesn't dictate or ensure the future of GW 2's business or NCSoft's corporate plans. You may find it amusing, but if GW 2 dropped next month you would be clamoring for a GW 3 and wishing it had been in development long before so you didn't have to wait as long.

> @"ScyeRynn.4218" said:

> if GW 2 dropped next month you would be clamoring for a GW 3 and wishing it had been in development long before so you didn't have to wait as long.

No. I would be mad at first and then forget about Guild Wars and do something else in my free time. At least I can think rationally.

> @"demitel.1340" said:

> > @"ScyeRynn.4218" said:

> > if GW 2 dropped next month you would be clamoring for a GW 3 and wishing it had been in development long before so you didn't have to wait as long.

>

> No. I would be mad at first and then forget about Guild Wars and do something else in my free time. At least I can think rationally.

That is good for you. For me, a true GW fan, I need it in my life.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> There is no GW3 on the horizon, you really have nothing to fear. It's all just been idle speculation based on nothing

Its beginning to look like there will be no gw2 on the horizon either, js. Maintenance mode dont count. When you have developers walking out that dont bode well.