Boonbeast "Nerfs" a complete joke

mortrialus.3062

> @"JETWING.2759" said:

> SoulBeast should be penalized by let his pet dies, becoming not allowed to merge with dead pet...

> Just remove this hole on mechanic and SB will be ok.

> Rangers actually have too much advantages over others proffessions, starting by use his mechanic (pet) while downed... May be least near fair with other professions least can use their traits (incendiary powder for example) while downed, or even the elementalis can change attunements and trigger his traits...

I don't think Soulbeast will be fine with just that. Yes that needs to happen, but insane value Boonbeast gets from boons, such as protection giving 33% reduced incoming condition damage and Dolyak Stance synergizing with protection to give 66% reduced physical and condition damage in addition to it's immunity to movement impairing effects, top that off with it's ability to suck it's own boons for eternity like some sort of human+siamoth hybrid ouroboros.

It's like Mirage. Yeah Dodge while CC'd and Elusive Mind's existences were the highest priority changes that needed to happen (AND NEVER DID). But there are tons of other stuff that need to happen for it to feel less abusive to fight. Soulbeast beastmode being usable while the pets are dead and fully reviving them to boot is the most pressing thing. But Dolyak stance being additive with protection, and the ability to juggle the most powerful boons in the game for insane duration levels like protection, stability, resistance, and vigor with Fortifying Bond+Fresh Reinforcement+Moa Stance. Really it's the Consume Plasma it gives them access to every boon in the game, and everything else let's them juggle all of them for obscene amount of times.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Solori.6025" kitten you ! You swapped to boonbeast even before patchnote release....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > He knew....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes good changes on soulbeast. On WvW even 4 people cant kill one ,I'm sure this -1s will help them to become killable...finally !

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > They destroyed mirage but soulbeast/holo/de ...? Probably next year

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > PvP only changes eggs dee

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I do think changes like thise where it's shaves across the board are better than -50^ damage, -10s duration etc. We'll see how the patch affects the stances.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Why not just accept they have done stupid buff, stackable damage reductions on top of movement impairing condition immunity for 6-10s? Yet another utility overloaded with insane effects and I expected them to remove damage reduction entirely or disable stacking with trait/protection and reduce duration but oh well...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Yeah it's overloaded but a lot of stuff is overloaded atm. Long term I'd hope for it to be reduced to damage reduction only but I personally would like to see the nerfs done relatively slowly across the classes than nuked down so it's not usable for 12 months while they address all the other stuff that's too strong.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Binding shadow is the most overloaded ,yet, ignored like not a problem . ( on AT/monthly because DE isnt really good there)

> > > > > > > > > > You really think dolyak stance alone carry entire soulbeast(and how its related to ranger class?) specialization ? Reaaaaaally ?

> > > > > > > > > > Watch them kill mirage and its viable specs(and do not undo any nerfs they have done to 'limit' evasion on mirage, sword2,both vigor traits) ,then scepter . We will see what would left for mesmer((btw : im happy that they are going to kill mirage))

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dolyak stance is one of the main factors but they're trimming down stances across the board which I'm in favour of rather than a big nuke. If they had changed consume plasma this change would have been a hefty tone down for boonbeast but we have no idea how this affects the meta considering scrapper gets buffed, no big nerfs for other duelists and chaos mesmer only gets a few tweaks.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > My point is I'd rather consistent adjustments down is better than big nukes which leave skills unused for months or years like how they address every mesmer skill they see as a problem.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I alrdy mentioned the way this id***ts handle evasion uptime on mirage . Instead of reducing MC duration to 0.75 they did nerf VIGOR on CORE and MIRAGE and BF(also core weapon) . And they will not revert nerfs . Why everyone else cry they dont want core to be nerfed but glad when they nerf core mesmer all the time for sake of certain elite spec?

> > > > > > > > If its fair for mesmer , I dont see a problem to do the same for every other class ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why its a thing for mesmer only? I would like to see more core nerfs on all classes :smirk: !

> > > > > > Then what the problem to admit mistakes and revert unnecessary changes ? Its not hard .

> > > > > > What is actually hard (for them) is to stop nerfing core to bring X elite spec down.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It can't be that hard...

> > > > > Mirage is OP, so why not nerf something in the Mirage trait line or ambush skills or Axe?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Phantasm chrono is a problem - I said million times they need to nerf CP. They nerf all phantasms (even staff that did no damage by 50%),signet heal before finally nerf CP.

> > > > (They will lots of things on mesmer before they realize scepter is Op too)

> > > > Evasion is a problem on mirage ? They nerfed core vigor with core and blurred frenzy and vigor on shatters on mirage.After all nerfs we finally get MC nerf.

> > > > (You could actually find me saying MC should be 0.75 half of a year ago or something 'epictrutle' and some pyro guy were mad at me and saying this would kill mirage entirely.)

> > > > So yes, its hard

> > >

> > > Indeed, chronophantasma really needs to finally die, it has never created anything but kitten.

> >

> > Its been about 2 years since I heard CP or chrono being OP... They nerfed it by 50% back then too.

> >

> > Scepter has been OP since release imo but it never really caught on until lately.. (I used to have loads of fun with Sc/Sw myself)

>

> Anything that doubles up on something is inherently very difficult to balance as you have to balance the trade off for doubling it up which is done poorly as it's usually a single trait. Mimic is better adjusted than CP in that you get +30s added to the cool down of the skill you doubled up but it's probably not a great idea.

>

> Likewise I said from the get go continuum split is going to be a problem and you can find posts by me in the archive (gl though it's a lot to go through, I tried) going way back saying there's no way to balance around continuum split letting you use everything you have twice for a few seconds.

>

> Scepter hasn't been OP since release, it's been clunky and bad. Scepter has been repeatedly buffd over and over and over till we have something so overpowered it makes up for the clunky.

"no way to balance around continuum split letting you use everything you have twice for a few seconds."

May be true in PvE where you can freecast, but not in PvP. Let's say continuum split hypothetically replaced distortion instead of adding to it; it would not be impossible to make it balanced with respect to core mesmer. Counters include CC and killing the crystal.

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Solori.6025" kitten you ! You swapped to boonbeast even before patchnote release....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > He knew....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes good changes on soulbeast. On WvW even 4 people cant kill one ,I'm sure this -1s will help them to become killable...finally !

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > They destroyed mirage but soulbeast/holo/de ...? Probably next year

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > PvP only changes eggs dee

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I do think changes like thise where it's shaves across the board are better than -50^ damage, -10s duration etc. We'll see how the patch affects the stances.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Why not just accept they have done stupid buff, stackable damage reductions on top of movement impairing condition immunity for 6-10s? Yet another utility overloaded with insane effects and I expected them to remove damage reduction entirely or disable stacking with trait/protection and reduce duration but oh well...

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah it's overloaded but a lot of stuff is overloaded atm. Long term I'd hope for it to be reduced to damage reduction only but I personally would like to see the nerfs done relatively slowly across the classes than nuked down so it's not usable for 12 months while they address all the other stuff that's too strong.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Binding shadow is the most overloaded ,yet, ignored like not a problem . ( on AT/monthly because DE isnt really good there)

> > > > > > > > > > > You really think dolyak stance alone carry entire soulbeast(and how its related to ranger class?) specialization ? Reaaaaaally ?

> > > > > > > > > > > Watch them kill mirage and its viable specs(and do not undo any nerfs they have done to 'limit' evasion on mirage, sword2,both vigor traits) ,then scepter . We will see what would left for mesmer((btw : im happy that they are going to kill mirage))

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dolyak stance is one of the main factors but they're trimming down stances across the board which I'm in favour of rather than a big nuke. If they had changed consume plasma this change would have been a hefty tone down for boonbeast but we have no idea how this affects the meta considering scrapper gets buffed, no big nerfs for other duelists and chaos mesmer only gets a few tweaks.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > My point is I'd rather consistent adjustments down is better than big nukes which leave skills unused for months or years like how they address every mesmer skill they see as a problem.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I alrdy mentioned the way this id***ts handle evasion uptime on mirage . Instead of reducing MC duration to 0.75 they did nerf VIGOR on CORE and MIRAGE and BF(also core weapon) . And they will not revert nerfs . Why everyone else cry they dont want core to be nerfed but glad when they nerf core mesmer all the time for sake of certain elite spec?

> > > > > > > > > If its fair for mesmer , I dont see a problem to do the same for every other class ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why its a thing for mesmer only? I would like to see more core nerfs on all classes :smirk: !

> > > > > > > Then what the problem to admit mistakes and revert unnecessary changes ? Its not hard .

> > > > > > > What is actually hard (for them) is to stop nerfing core to bring X elite spec down.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It can't be that hard...

> > > > > > Mirage is OP, so why not nerf something in the Mirage trait line or ambush skills or Axe?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Phantasm chrono is a problem - I said million times they need to nerf CP. They nerf all phantasms (even staff that did no damage by 50%),signet heal before finally nerf CP.

> > > > > (They will lots of things on mesmer before they realize scepter is Op too)

> > > > > Evasion is a problem on mirage ? They nerfed core vigor with core and blurred frenzy and vigor on shatters on mirage.After all nerfs we finally get MC nerf.

> > > > > (You could actually find me saying MC should be 0.75 half of a year ago or something 'epictrutle' and some pyro guy were mad at me and saying this would kill mirage entirely.)

> > > > > So yes, its hard

> > > >

> > > > Indeed, chronophantasma really needs to finally die, it has never created anything but kitten.

> > >

> > > Its been about 2 years since I heard CP or chrono being OP... They nerfed it by 50% back then too.

> > >

> > > Scepter has been OP since release imo but it never really caught on until lately.. (I used to have loads of fun with Sc/Sw myself)

> >

> > Anything that doubles up on something is inherently very difficult to balance as you have to balance the trade off for doubling it up which is done poorly as it's usually a single trait. Mimic is better adjusted than CP in that you get +30s added to the cool down of the skill you doubled up but it's probably not a great idea.

> >

> > Likewise I said from the get go continuum split is going to be a problem and you can find posts by me in the archive (gl though it's a lot to go through, I tried) going way back saying there's no way to balance around continuum split letting you use everything you have twice for a few seconds.

> >

> > Scepter hasn't been OP since release, it's been clunky and bad. Scepter has been repeatedly buffd over and over and over till we have something so overpowered it makes up for the clunky.

>

> "no way to balance around continuum split letting you use everything you have twice for a few seconds."

>

> May be true in PvE where you can freecast, but not in PvP. Let's say continuum split hypothetically replaced distortion instead of adding to it; it would not be impossible to make it balanced with respect to core mesmer. Counters include CC and killing the crystal.

I've mulled over Mirage losing distortion but having access to 1s mirage cloak as something the balance developers should have considered when creating Mirage.

Ranger has historically been cancer everytime it's been "viable"

Early 2013 ranger had quickness res/stomp, evading while doing ridiculous condition damage

Spirit ranger = conditions and buffs for team mates while spamming evades, there was a point in time where one of the spirit lightning strikes half healthed you and they could wear tanky amulets with NO TRADE OFF

Druid post-HoT could tank a whole team if played right with that one amulet that got deleted because of druid's scaling with it (was healing power/vit/toughness)

Soulbeast is almost the same thing as Mirage, aka evading while attacking with AI except replace the phantasm with pet, minus z-axis teleport BUT can actually hold a point if played right even with x1000 damage going on currently.

Assuming that this is "true" that boonbeast got a slap to the wrist this meta, ANET has a couple of days to do something.

But yeah, don't pretend for a second that Ranger or any of it's "viable builds" are "high skill cap" and hard. Ranger is one of the easiest classes since launch (attacking with pet/spirits/etc + evading). The only time ranger was reasonably hard to play or anywhere near balanced was pre-HoT 2015.

> @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> Ranger has historically been cancer everytime it's been "viable"

>

> Early 2013 ranger had quickness res/stomp, evading while doing ridiculous condition damage

> Spirit ranger = conditions and buffs for team mates while spamming evades, there was a point in time where one of the spirit lightning strikes half healthed you and they could wear tanky amulets with NO TRADE OFF

> Druid post-HoT could tank a whole team if played right with that one amulet that got deleted because of druid's scaling with it (was healing power/vit/toughness)

>

> Soulbeast is almost the same thing as Mirage, aka evading while attacking with AI except replace the phantasm with pet, minus z-axis teleport BUT can actually hold a point if played right even with x1000 damage going on currently.

>

> Assuming that this is "true" that boonbeast got a slap to the wrist this meta, ANET has a couple of days to do something.

>

> But yeah, don't pretend for a second that Ranger or any of it's "viable builds" are "high skill cap" and hard. Ranger is one of the easiest classes since launch (attacking with pet/spirits/etc + evading). The only time ranger was reasonably hard to play or anywhere near balanced was pre-HoT 2015.

Even if slb is nerfed engi, war just takes its place and it's the same shit.

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > Ranger has historically been cancer everytime it's been "viable"

> >

> > Early 2013 ranger had quickness res/stomp, evading while doing ridiculous condition damage

> > Spirit ranger = conditions and buffs for team mates while spamming evades, there was a point in time where one of the spirit lightning strikes half healthed you and they could wear tanky amulets with NO TRADE OFF

> > Druid post-HoT could tank a whole team if played right with that one amulet that got deleted because of druid's scaling with it (was healing power/vit/toughness)

> >

> > Soulbeast is almost the same thing as Mirage, aka evading while attacking with AI except replace the phantasm with pet, minus z-axis teleport BUT can actually hold a point if played right even with x1000 damage going on currently.

> >

> > Assuming that this is "true" that boonbeast got a slap to the wrist this meta, ANET has a couple of days to do something.

> >

> > But yeah, don't pretend for a second that Ranger or any of it's "viable builds" are "high skill cap" and hard. Ranger is one of the easiest classes since launch (attacking with pet/spirits/etc + evading). The only time ranger was reasonably hard to play or anywhere near balanced was pre-HoT 2015.

>

> Even if slb is nerfed engi, war just takes its place and it's the same kitten.

Engi and War and eons more easier to handle than Boonbeast. Heck Spellbreaker isn't anywhere near where it was February of last year and it's previous stronger Dagger+Defense version isn't as strong as boonbeast is now.

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Solori.6025" kitten you ! You swapped to boonbeast even before patchnote release....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > He knew....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes good changes on soulbeast. On WvW even 4 people cant kill one ,I'm sure this -1s will help them to become killable...finally !

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > They destroyed mirage but soulbeast/holo/de ...? Probably next year

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > PvP only changes eggs dee

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I do think changes like thise where it's shaves across the board are better than -50^ damage, -10s duration etc. We'll see how the patch affects the stances.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Why not just accept they have done stupid buff, stackable damage reductions on top of movement impairing condition immunity for 6-10s? Yet another utility overloaded with insane effects and I expected them to remove damage reduction entirely or disable stacking with trait/protection and reduce duration but oh well...

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah it's overloaded but a lot of stuff is overloaded atm. Long term I'd hope for it to be reduced to damage reduction only but I personally would like to see the nerfs done relatively slowly across the classes than nuked down so it's not usable for 12 months while they address all the other stuff that's too strong.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Binding shadow is the most overloaded ,yet, ignored like not a problem . ( on AT/monthly because DE isnt really good there)

> > > > > > > > > > > You really think dolyak stance alone carry entire soulbeast(and how its related to ranger class?) specialization ? Reaaaaaally ?

> > > > > > > > > > > Watch them kill mirage and its viable specs(and do not undo any nerfs they have done to 'limit' evasion on mirage, sword2,both vigor traits) ,then scepter . We will see what would left for mesmer((btw : im happy that they are going to kill mirage))

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dolyak stance is one of the main factors but they're trimming down stances across the board which I'm in favour of rather than a big nuke. If they had changed consume plasma this change would have been a hefty tone down for boonbeast but we have no idea how this affects the meta considering scrapper gets buffed, no big nerfs for other duelists and chaos mesmer only gets a few tweaks.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > My point is I'd rather consistent adjustments down is better than big nukes which leave skills unused for months or years like how they address every mesmer skill they see as a problem.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I alrdy mentioned the way this id***ts handle evasion uptime on mirage . Instead of reducing MC duration to 0.75 they did nerf VIGOR on CORE and MIRAGE and BF(also core weapon) . And they will not revert nerfs . Why everyone else cry they dont want core to be nerfed but glad when they nerf core mesmer all the time for sake of certain elite spec?

> > > > > > > > > If its fair for mesmer , I dont see a problem to do the same for every other class ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why its a thing for mesmer only? I would like to see more core nerfs on all classes :smirk: !

> > > > > > > Then what the problem to admit mistakes and revert unnecessary changes ? Its not hard .

> > > > > > > What is actually hard (for them) is to stop nerfing core to bring X elite spec down.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It can't be that hard...

> > > > > > Mirage is OP, so why not nerf something in the Mirage trait line or ambush skills or Axe?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Phantasm chrono is a problem - I said million times they need to nerf CP. They nerf all phantasms (even staff that did no damage by 50%),signet heal before finally nerf CP.

> > > > > (They will lots of things on mesmer before they realize scepter is Op too)

> > > > > Evasion is a problem on mirage ? They nerfed core vigor with core and blurred frenzy and vigor on shatters on mirage.After all nerfs we finally get MC nerf.

> > > > > (You could actually find me saying MC should be 0.75 half of a year ago or something 'epictrutle' and some pyro guy were mad at me and saying this would kill mirage entirely.)

> > > > > So yes, its hard

> > > >

> > > > Indeed, chronophantasma really needs to finally die, it has never created anything but kitten.

> > >

> > > Its been about 2 years since I heard CP or chrono being OP... They nerfed it by 50% back then too.

> > >

> > > Scepter has been OP since release imo but it never really caught on until lately.. (I used to have loads of fun with Sc/Sw myself)

> >

> > Anything that doubles up on something is inherently very difficult to balance as you have to balance the trade off for doubling it up which is done poorly as it's usually a single trait. Mimic is better adjusted than CP in that you get +30s added to the cool down of the skill you doubled up but it's probably not a great idea.

> >

> > Likewise I said from the get go continuum split is going to be a problem and you can find posts by me in the archive (gl though it's a lot to go through, I tried) going way back saying there's no way to balance around continuum split letting you use everything you have twice for a few seconds.

> >

> > Scepter hasn't been OP since release, it's been clunky and bad. Scepter has been repeatedly buffd over and over and over till we have something so overpowered it makes up for the clunky.

>

> "no way to balance around continuum split letting you use everything you have twice for a few seconds."

>

> May be true in PvE where you can freecast, but not in PvP. Let's say continuum split hypothetically replaced distortion instead of adding to it; it would not be impossible to make it balanced with respect to core mesmer. Counters include CC and killing the crystal.

Well that's a change to remove distortion for CS which would be worth trying out tbh so we finally see elite specs take away something that they give.

Still most of the time I haven't seen motes die a lot in PvP or WvW with the exception to a facerollosmith throwing AoE all over the shop so it still lets you have 2 bites at the attack or double up in most cases.

> @"JETWING.2759" said:

> SoulBeast should be penalized by let his pet dies, becoming not allowed to merge with dead pet...

> Just remove this hole on mechanic and SB will be ok.

> Rangers actually have too much advantages over others proffessions, starting by use his mechanic (pet) while downed... May be least near fair with other professions least can use their traits (incendiary powder for example) while downed, or even the elementalis can change attunements and trigger his traits...

The merging revival part actually feels more like a bug than an actual mechanic they decided to stick with.

I think Soulbeast would have been a ton easier to balance if they just changed swap pets into merge, allowing only 1 pet to be out when not in beastmode, and the other pet only deciding the archetype of your merge (thereby retaining your merge skills). This way you'd get the merged utility of birds and active skills of siamoth, but not vice versa unless you swapped them beforehand.

You simply get too much by still having 2 swappable pets AND beastmode AND resurrection upon merge, instead of changing the core mechanic which would still broaden your options and provide general buffs to the spec.

Another way to balance it would be to build upon the already existing swap mechanic, even with the current Merge cooldown, by forcing you to stay a fixed amount of time merged when you decide to do so (10 seconds). This means there's a 10 second window of opportunity both for offence and defence. If your pet dies before you merge, it would start at 50% health when you exit beastmode.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Solori.6025" kitten you ! You swapped to boonbeast even before patchnote release....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > He knew....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes good changes on soulbeast. On WvW even 4 people cant kill one ,I'm sure this -1s will help them to become killable...finally !

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > They destroyed mirage but soulbeast/holo/de ...? Probably next year

> > > > > > > > > > > > > PvP only changes eggs dee

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I do think changes like thise where it's shaves across the board are better than -50^ damage, -10s duration etc. We'll see how the patch affects the stances.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Why not just accept they have done stupid buff, stackable damage reductions on top of movement impairing condition immunity for 6-10s? Yet another utility overloaded with insane effects and I expected them to remove damage reduction entirely or disable stacking with trait/protection and reduce duration but oh well...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Yeah it's overloaded but a lot of stuff is overloaded atm. Long term I'd hope for it to be reduced to damage reduction only but I personally would like to see the nerfs done relatively slowly across the classes than nuked down so it's not usable for 12 months while they address all the other stuff that's too strong.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Binding shadow is the most overloaded ,yet, ignored like not a problem . ( on AT/monthly because DE isnt really good there)

> > > > > > > > > > You really think dolyak stance alone carry entire soulbeast(and how its related to ranger class?) specialization ? Reaaaaaally ?

> > > > > > > > > > Watch them kill mirage and its viable specs(and do not undo any nerfs they have done to 'limit' evasion on mirage, sword2,both vigor traits) ,then scepter . We will see what would left for mesmer((btw : im happy that they are going to kill mirage))

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dolyak stance is one of the main factors but they're trimming down stances across the board which I'm in favour of rather than a big nuke. If they had changed consume plasma this change would have been a hefty tone down for boonbeast but we have no idea how this affects the meta considering scrapper gets buffed, no big nerfs for other duelists and chaos mesmer only gets a few tweaks.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > My point is I'd rather consistent adjustments down is better than big nukes which leave skills unused for months or years like how they address every mesmer skill they see as a problem.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I alrdy mentioned the way this id***ts handle evasion uptime on mirage . Instead of reducing MC duration to 0.75 they did nerf VIGOR on CORE and MIRAGE and BF(also core weapon) . And they will not revert nerfs . Why everyone else cry they dont want core to be nerfed but glad when they nerf core mesmer all the time for sake of certain elite spec?

> > > > > > > > If its fair for mesmer , I dont see a problem to do the same for every other class ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why its a thing for mesmer only? I would like to see more core nerfs on all classes :smirk: !

> > > > > > Then what the problem to admit mistakes and revert unnecessary changes ? Its not hard .

> > > > > > What is actually hard (for them) is to stop nerfing core to bring X elite spec down.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It can't be that hard...

> > > > > Mirage is OP, so why not nerf something in the Mirage trait line or ambush skills or Axe?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Phantasm chrono is a problem - I said million times they need to nerf CP. They nerf all phantasms (even staff that did no damage by 50%),signet heal before finally nerf CP.

> > > > (They will lots of things on mesmer before they realize scepter is Op too)

> > > > Evasion is a problem on mirage ? They nerfed core vigor with core and blurred frenzy and vigor on shatters on mirage.After all nerfs we finally get MC nerf.

> > > > (You could actually find me saying MC should be 0.75 half of a year ago or something 'epictrutle' and some pyro guy were mad at me and saying this would kill mirage entirely.)

> > > > So yes, its hard

> > >

> > > Indeed, chronophantasma really needs to finally die, it has never created anything but kitten.

> >

> > Its been about 2 years since I heard CP or chrono being OP... They nerfed it by 50% back then too.

> >

> > Scepter has been OP since release imo but it never really caught on until lately.. (I used to have loads of fun with Sc/Sw myself)

>

> Anything that doubles up on something is inherently very difficult to balance as you have to balance the trade off for doubling it up which is done poorly as it's usually a single trait. Mimic is better adjusted than CP in that you get +30s added to the cool down of the skill you doubled up but it's probably not a great idea.

>

> Likewise I said from the get go continuum split is going to be a problem and you can find posts by me in the archive (gl though it's a lot to go through, I tried) going way back saying there's no way to balance around continuum split letting you use everything you have twice for a few seconds.

>

> Scepter hasn't been OP since release, it's been clunky and bad. Scepter has been repeatedly buffd over and over and over till we have something so overpowered it makes up for the clunky.

We always discuss this but as long as :

1) Chronophantasma exist.

2) continuum split exist.

Core can never be viable versus chrono because of double effects on illusions and double skills potential.

I suggested to get rid of the two : https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65258/suggestion-balancing-mesmers

Regarding chrono, it could be considered that at the time it was pretty much a fix traitline for all of core mesmer problems. Time Catches Up - shatters failing to land, Time Marches On - movement speed complaints, IR - attempted substitute for old reliance on DE for shatter, Chronophantasma - old phantasm mechanics...

Chronophantasma now is kind of like an old bandage being kept on a wound that has already been healed by a better medicine (the phantasm rework).

CSplit on the other hand is still just consolation for only getting an off hand - so has a blank slate in terms of any potential changes to how it works (eg limiting number of skill use per clone shattered, etc).

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > > Ranger has historically been cancer everytime it's been "viable"

> > >

> > > Early 2013 ranger had quickness res/stomp, evading while doing ridiculous condition damage

> > > Spirit ranger = conditions and buffs for team mates while spamming evades, there was a point in time where one of the spirit lightning strikes half healthed you and they could wear tanky amulets with NO TRADE OFF

> > > Druid post-HoT could tank a whole team if played right with that one amulet that got deleted because of druid's scaling with it (was healing power/vit/toughness)

> > >

> > > Soulbeast is almost the same thing as Mirage, aka evading while attacking with AI except replace the phantasm with pet, minus z-axis teleport BUT can actually hold a point if played right even with x1000 damage going on currently.

> > >

> > > Assuming that this is "true" that boonbeast got a slap to the wrist this meta, ANET has a couple of days to do something.

> > >

> > > But yeah, don't pretend for a second that Ranger or any of it's "viable builds" are "high skill cap" and hard. Ranger is one of the easiest classes since launch (attacking with pet/spirits/etc + evading). The only time ranger was reasonably hard to play or anywhere near balanced was pre-HoT 2015.

> >

> > Even if slb is nerfed engi, war just takes its place and it's the same kitten.

>

> Engi and War and eons more easier to handle than Boonbeast. Heck Spellbreaker isn't anywhere near where it was February of last year and it's previous stronger Dagger+Defense version isn't as strong as boonbeast is now.

I disagree, defense War is even harder to +1 than soulbeast.

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > > > Ranger has historically been cancer everytime it's been "viable"

> > > >

> > > > Early 2013 ranger had quickness res/stomp, evading while doing ridiculous condition damage

> > > > Spirit ranger = conditions and buffs for team mates while spamming evades, there was a point in time where one of the spirit lightning strikes half healthed you and they could wear tanky amulets with NO TRADE OFF

> > > > Druid post-HoT could tank a whole team if played right with that one amulet that got deleted because of druid's scaling with it (was healing power/vit/toughness)

> > > >

> > > > Soulbeast is almost the same thing as Mirage, aka evading while attacking with AI except replace the phantasm with pet, minus z-axis teleport BUT can actually hold a point if played right even with x1000 damage going on currently.

> > > >

> > > > Assuming that this is "true" that boonbeast got a slap to the wrist this meta, ANET has a couple of days to do something.

> > > >

> > > > But yeah, don't pretend for a second that Ranger or any of it's "viable builds" are "high skill cap" and hard. Ranger is one of the easiest classes since launch (attacking with pet/spirits/etc + evading). The only time ranger was reasonably hard to play or anywhere near balanced was pre-HoT 2015.

> > >

> > > Even if slb is nerfed engi, war just takes its place and it's the same kitten.

> >

> > Engi and War and eons more easier to handle than Boonbeast. Heck Spellbreaker isn't anywhere near where it was February of last year and it's previous stronger Dagger+Defense version isn't as strong as boonbeast is now.

>

> I disagree, defense War is even harder to +1 than soulbeast.

Depends on the build. Defense by itself won't work, it will have to be with GS + sword or GS + axe. And even then...

Warrior doesn't use AI and is more honest than soulbeast/ranger ever will be and ever was. I pop endure pain I will at least get condi bombed, I pop berserker stance I will at least get bursted by power damage. If I'm stunned I stay stunned, I won't have AI to counterpressure while I am stunned.

Warrior "taking soul beast's" place will be the greater good because it's flat out a more honest class than ranger/soulbeast ever will be and will probably be the least cancerous class even as a "top class" in this meta assuming that Warrior does become top tier.

> > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > > > > Ranger has historically been cancer everytime it's been "viable"

> > > > >

> > > > > Early 2013 ranger had quickness res/stomp, evading while doing ridiculous condition damage

> > > > > Spirit ranger = conditions and buffs for team mates while spamming evades, there was a point in time where one of the spirit lightning strikes half healthed you and they could wear tanky amulets with NO TRADE OFF

> > > > > Druid post-HoT could tank a whole team if played right with that one amulet that got deleted because of druid's scaling with it (was healing power/vit/toughness)

> > > > >

> > > > > Soulbeast is almost the same thing as Mirage, aka evading while attacking with AI except replace the phantasm with pet, minus z-axis teleport BUT can actually hold a point if played right even with x1000 damage going on currently.

> > > > >

> > > > > Assuming that this is "true" that boonbeast got a slap to the wrist this meta, ANET has a couple of days to do something.

> > > > >

> > > > > But yeah, don't pretend for a second that Ranger or any of it's "viable builds" are "high skill cap" and hard. Ranger is one of the easiest classes since launch (attacking with pet/spirits/etc + evading). The only time ranger was reasonably hard to play or anywhere near balanced was pre-HoT 2015.

> > > >

> > > > Even if slb is nerfed engi, war just takes its place and it's the same kitten.

> > >

> > > Engi and War and eons more easier to handle than Boonbeast. Heck Spellbreaker isn't anywhere near where it was February of last year and it's previous stronger Dagger+Defense version isn't as strong as boonbeast is now.

> >

> > I disagree, defense War is even harder to +1 than soulbeast.

>

> Depends on the build. Defense by itself won't work, it will have to be with GS + sword or GS + axe. And even then...

>

> Warrior doesn't use AI and is more honest than soulbeast/ranger ever will be and ever was. I pop endure pain I will at least get condi bombed, I pop berserker stance I will at least get bursted by power damage. If I'm stunned I stay stunned, I won't have AI to counterpressure while I am stunned.

>

> Warrior "taking soul beast's" place will be the greater good because it's flat out a more honest class than ranger/soulbeast ever will be and will probably be the least cancerous class even as a "top class" in this meta assuming that Warrior does become top tier.

War might be a bit better than ranger but not by much. It is basically immune to immob have multiple ways to get out of cc. It doesn't matter if you dodge every cc and burst because war just kills you slowly with dodges while passively healing (unless you are playing a build with even more sustain). Very annoying on mesmer because the clones proc full counter etc.

Ranger Greatsword 3rd chain stow/cancel says hi while the pet does damage/bait dodges, you can count a Warrior's evades, Ranger evades are borderline uncountable if you play ranger right (been this way from the start) meaning how do you catch a ranger in the first place. While Warrior you can catch it with something inevitably. You can out-burst healing signet, it's very possible in this meta because of the fact that Warrior can be caught with something more often than Ranger just because of the fact that the only attacking while evading mechanic Warrior has is full counter and whirlwind slash, which is a lot less evil than anything in the game.

You don't need an immob vs. a class where you count 2-3-4 dodges (including whirlwind slash) and then go in for the burst. That's why ranger is more evil every time it is "top tier" another reason on why "complex blueprints" on developing a class =/= harder class.

Yes Warrior does have better cleave damage than Ranger, and can be much stronger, sure. But it is less evil in so many ways compared to Ranger.

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> ........That moment when you derail a thread about rangers into another thread about mesmer...

> well played...and proves a point I made in another thread.

Thread really became about mesmers...and evolving into discussion about warriors xD

@"Quadox.7834" go away :joy:

Does anyone believe they will add more changes/fixes on patch release ?

> Ranger Greatsword 3rd chain stow/cancel says hi while the pet does damage/bait dodges, you can count a Warrior's evades, Ranger evades are borderline uncountable if you play ranger right (been this way from the start) meaning how do you catch a ranger in the first place. While Warrior you can catch it with something inevitably. You can out-burst healing signet, it's very possible in this meta because of the fact that Warrior can be caught with something more often than Ranger just because of the fact that the only attacking while evading mechanic Warrior has is full counter and whirlwind slash, which is a lot less evil than anything in the game.

>

> You don't need an immob vs. a class where you count 2-3-4 dodges (including whirlwind slash) and then go in for the burst. That's why ranger is more evil every time it is "top tier" another reason on why "complex blueprints" on developing a class =/= harder class.

>

> Yes Warrior does have better cleave damage than Ranger, and can be much stronger, sure. But it is less evil in so many ways compared to Ranger.

Well I disagree but I am biased as a Mesmer. Dodges killing illusions, fullcounter/burst proc on clones, etc makes it very annoying.

Also, counting 2-3-4 dodges then bursting is not realistic, maybe if you are a rev or ranger, but mirrorblade+shatter combo for example does very little to warrior. And of course it can run away just like soulbeast.

But ultimately it depends on what class you play.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> Did we forget Warrior has a free balance stance and a free Endure Pain on passive? Who said that Warrior is less cancerous? They are the MAIN culprits to passive garbage like those traits mentioned above.

>

> Both Soulbeast and certain Warrior traits are cancer.

I always find it funny that people find a way to complain about those two warrior passives, especially on threads that have nothing to do with warrior.

While I agree that NO passive-trait play should exist in the game, the truth is most Spellbreakers take strength over defense now, and even the ones that play defense know how bad those passives are.

Defy pain is a 90s internal cooldown for a glorified stunbreak that; more often than not, doesn't even get used as a stunbreak, and doesn't do anything against conditions. It only lasts 2 seconds because unlike many other passives in the game; it actually got multiple nerfs. That's 88 seconds of downtime(or 87.5 with Last Stand.)

Last stand, also 90 second cooldown; is a little bit more useful as it usually triggers in situations where it's actually useful, but it still has counterplay options like condition and corrupting the stability into fear. The incredibly long internal cooldown should also be considered, as it's still over 80 seconds of downtime. Most defense warriors are still going to take Rousing Resilience over this anyway.

If you want the true culprit to passive garbage, look no further than mirage.

Desperate decoy has never been touched despite having an effect similar to Defy Pain at half the internal cooldown.

Evasive mirror gives them an infinite amount of reflects, also not tuned.

Infinite Horizon, chaotic dampening, illusionary membrane. All strong passives that don't get touched.

I get Boonbeast isn't much different, what with their passives giving them insane weakness/protection uptime that stacks with their stances, and that annoying muddy terrain they drop every 25 seconds, but that's why people are here complaining about that and not warrior.

Honest question to the guy who said "Warrior is the main culprit of passive garbage." Have you played Warrior after the Frenzy/Quickness nerf back in 2013 that lacked ANY COMPENSATION? ANET's solution was to make defense tree viable because they didn't want to get rid of instant cast evading while attacking with AI or Pet or z-axis teleports.

The "free balance stance" and "free endure pain" is not a distortion and YES i wish it wasn't necessary in the first place. But before this happens, guess what else needs to go? Garbage where you can evade while attacking at the same time, and monopolistic garbage like z-axis teleports. No Warrior is not the main culprit of "passive gameplay" they are MORE ACTIVE than other classes even if they use healing signet or defense tree because Warrior is the one class that REQUIRES you to ACTIVELY LAND HIGH CASTING TIMES in an instant cast evade game.

Defense is NECESSARY right now because there is so much instant cast burst in the game that you have to have passives like that. Defense HAD to become viable because ANET refused to "nerf to balance" in the first place back in 2013. **Reminder that least Warrior endure pain and balance stance is not a distortion and is countable**

Ranger and Mesmer are more evil than "passive gameplay" I'm sorry but that is the reality. Hell even Guardian is another attacking while evading class along with Herald but they are lesser evils because they don't use A.I. (Reneage uses AI but their AI is AT LEAST COUNTERABLE and doesn't follow you like ranger pet and mesmer phantasms). Hence those "passives" that Warrior has are NECESSARY but you only have ANET to blame for that.

Better be a class that has "passive endure pain and balance stance" than a class that perpetrates an even more monopolistically evil mechanic: which is attacking while evading while having AI bait dodges with you COUGH RANGER MESMER COUGH.

EVERY TIME mesmer and ranger is "top class" the game is cancer and has no chance of being taken seriously hence why ESL dropped GW2 during heart of thorns. But when Warrior is "top tier" and Mesmer and Ranger are "underpowered" the game actually had viewership (pre-HoT 2015). Because guess why? Even if Warrior is "top tier" at least Warrior isn't using AI or abusing instant casts/pet while evading.

It's ANET's fault that things are the way they are right now, I don't mind losing the Endure Pain passives and Balance stance passives, but that evading while attacking garbage with AI needs to go first. And then you'll see people saying "classes lose identity" if we go by this, which will be a different discussion.

TL;DR This game is about "trading dodges and defensive cool downs" fundamentally.There are more "evil" things than defy pain and freew balance stance, because. Playing without "free endure pain and free balance stance" is too obnoxious when ANET doesn't want to tone down instant casting while evading with AI or "high skill" z-axis teleports. And if it is too hard for you to burst down healing signet in the current meta and count Warrior cds and dodges the problem is within yourself and you are beyond help.

Also Evade/Distortion ALWAYS > endure pain and balance stance. Game would actually be in a good spot if people had common sense.

> @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > Did we forget Warrior has a free balance stance and a free Endure Pain on passive? Who said that Warrior is less cancerous? They are the MAIN culprits to passive garbage like those traits mentioned above.

> >

> > Both Soulbeast and certain Warrior traits are cancer.

>

> I always find it funny that people find a way to complain about those two warrior passives, especially on threads that have nothing to do with warrior.

>

> While I agree that NO passive-trait play should exist in the game, the truth is most Spellbreakers take strength over defense now, and even the ones that play defense know how bad those passives are.

>

> Defy pain is a 90s internal cooldown for a glorified stunbreak that; more often than not, doesn't even get used as a stunbreak, and doesn't do anything against conditions. It only lasts 2 seconds because unlike many other passives in the game; it actually got multiple nerfs. That's 88 seconds of downtime(or 87.5 with Last Stand.)

> Last stand, also 90 second cooldown; is a little bit more useful as it usually triggers in situations where it's actually useful, but it still has counterplay options like condition and corrupting the stability into fear. The incredibly long internal cooldown should also be considered, as it's still over 80 seconds of downtime. Most defense warriors are still going to take Rousing Resilience over this anyway.

>

> If you want the true culprit to passive garbage, look no further than mirage.

> Desperate decoy has never been touched despite having an effect similar to Defy Pain at half the internal cooldown.

> Evasive mirror gives them an infinite amount of reflects, also not tuned.

> Infinite Horizon, chaotic dampening, illusionary membrane. All strong passives that don't get touched.

>

> I get Boonbeast isn't much different, what with their passives giving them insane weakness/protection uptime that stacks with their stances, and that annoying muddy terrain they drop every 25 seconds, but that's why people are here complaining about that and not warrior.

>

Desperate Decoy just gives stealth and a clone, stealth that often gets cancelled immediately. Aside from evasive mirror you need to reevaluate your definition of passive.

> @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > Did we forget Warrior has a free balance stance and a free Endure Pain on passive? Who said that Warrior is less cancerous? They are the MAIN culprits to passive garbage like those traits mentioned above.

> > >

> > > Both Soulbeast and certain Warrior traits are cancer.

> >

> > I always find it funny that people find a way to complain about those two warrior passives, especially on threads that have nothing to do with warrior.

> >

> > While I agree that NO passive-trait play should exist in the game, the truth is most Spellbreakers take strength over defense now, and even the ones that play defense know how bad those passives are.

> >

> > Defy pain is a 90s internal cooldown for a glorified stunbreak that; more often than not, doesn't even get used as a stunbreak, and doesn't do anything against conditions. It only lasts 2 seconds because unlike many other passives in the game; it actually got multiple nerfs. That's 88 seconds of downtime(or 87.5 with Last Stand.)

> > Last stand, also 90 second cooldown; is a little bit more useful as it usually triggers in situations where it's actually useful, but it still has counterplay options like condition and corrupting the stability into fear. The incredibly long internal cooldown should also be considered, as it's still over 80 seconds of downtime. Most defense warriors are still going to take Rousing Resilience over this anyway.

> >

> > If you want the true culprit to passive garbage, look no further than mirage.

> > Desperate decoy has never been touched despite having an effect similar to Defy Pain at half the internal cooldown.

> > Evasive mirror gives them an infinite amount of reflects, also not tuned.

> > Infinite Horizon, chaotic dampening, illusionary membrane. All strong passives that don't get touched.

> >

> > I get Boonbeast isn't much different, what with their passives giving them insane weakness/protection uptime that stacks with their stances, and that annoying muddy terrain they drop every 25 seconds, but that's why people are here complaining about that and not warrior.

> >

> Desperate Decoy just gives stealth and a clone, stealth that often gets cancelled immediately. Aside from evasive mirror you need to reevaluate your definition of passive.

I was just about to comment this exact thing. Apparently using a skill or doing an action to cause an effect is now a passive.

Spvp community 2k19

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > > Did we forget Warrior has a free balance stance and a free Endure Pain on passive? Who said that Warrior is less cancerous? They are the MAIN culprits to passive garbage like those traits mentioned above.

> > > >

> > > > Both Soulbeast and certain Warrior traits are cancer.

> > >

> > > I always find it funny that people find a way to complain about those two warrior passives, especially on threads that have nothing to do with warrior.

> > >

> > > While I agree that NO passive-trait play should exist in the game, the truth is most Spellbreakers take strength over defense now, and even the ones that play defense know how bad those passives are.

> > >

> > > Defy pain is a 90s internal cooldown for a glorified stunbreak that; more often than not, doesn't even get used as a stunbreak, and doesn't do anything against conditions. It only lasts 2 seconds because unlike many other passives in the game; it actually got multiple nerfs. That's 88 seconds of downtime(or 87.5 with Last Stand.)

> > > Last stand, also 90 second cooldown; is a little bit more useful as it usually triggers in situations where it's actually useful, but it still has counterplay options like condition and corrupting the stability into fear. The incredibly long internal cooldown should also be considered, as it's still over 80 seconds of downtime. Most defense warriors are still going to take Rousing Resilience over this anyway.

> > >

> > > If you want the true culprit to passive garbage, look no further than mirage.

> > > Desperate decoy has never been touched despite having an effect similar to Defy Pain at half the internal cooldown.

> > > Evasive mirror gives them an infinite amount of reflects, also not tuned.

> > > Infinite Horizon, chaotic dampening, illusionary membrane. All strong passives that don't get touched.

> > >

> > > I get Boonbeast isn't much different, what with their passives giving them insane weakness/protection uptime that stacks with their stances, and that annoying muddy terrain they drop every 25 seconds, but that's why people are here complaining about that and not warrior.

> > >

> > Desperate Decoy just gives stealth and a clone, stealth that often gets cancelled immediately. Aside from evasive mirror you need to reevaluate your definition of passive.

>

> I was just about to comment this exact thing. Apparently using a skill or doing an action to cause an effect is now a passive.

> Spvp community 2k19

That and confusing npcs with AI.