why not? XD

Tonight i got a vision of two thing that need to be implemented in the game, 1st visual style like themes for the HUD, like we can get the asura, the norn, the joko ecc like themes for windows; the 2nd is about the minis i tink theyr are our little "pokemon" so why don't put a mini-mini-game XD just like belcher's buff maybe 2 players can start a fight between theyr minis like pokemon ^^ just tink about this XD

> @"LordMorgul.9845" said:

> nope i mean mini fight pokemon style ![](https://img.delvenetworks.com/gdX9KjCLT1wmBYosX6fyt0/BwVBr5sqRbghY8CGtAmsu8/sKd.540x404.jpeg "")

> like each mini can have some skill to use vs another and unique characteristic

That's exactly what Polymock is. https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Polymock

The main differences to Pokemon are that the team size is 3 and each piece only has 3 abilities instead of choosing 4 from a long list.

Polymock was originally planned for GW2, and I think it would have been playing with minis instead of seperate pieces like in GW1, but was dropped before release for some reason, possibly because they needed to get the game finished and released and so a lot of planned mini games were dropped.

They could complete it at some point, but I think it would need some careful planning. A lot of minis are hard or impossible to get these days, and if their abilities were based on the original creatures the balance would be absurd (Tequatl vs. a white kitten anyone?). If strength was tied to rarity then it would be all over the place. IMO the best way around that would be to make 20 or so 'templates' and group minis into those, so all the ones which share a template have the same stats and abilities and their appearance is just cosmetic - if they make sure each one contains a mix of rare and widely available minis it should solve a lot of the balance issues.

The other problem is that the mini games we already have aren't actually played that often, even when they're part of the dailies (not helped by the fact that you get credit for the daily just by being in the map when it ends). Look at all the people who keep asking for a Battle Royale mode who don't seem to realise it already exists because they've never encountered, or forgotten about, Southsun Survival - and that one was really popular when it was first introduced. If people aren't playing the mini games we've already got I think it will be difficult to convince Anet it's worth their time to make more of them.