Bought HOT and POF expansion pack

> @"Sonja Teh Trapper.7012" said:

> go to services on the web site then into your my account an then add it to your games from that https://account.arena.net/overview

> then enjoy the heart of thorns an path of fire

When expansions are purchased in game, as the OP stated, the upgrades are added automatically with an email sent for reference. When purchased out of game the serial code it sent and needs to be added via the account page. The OP stated they have received neither so they will have to address that with support if the situation has not resolved itself.

Thank you for all the help guys. The only thing that I am assuming may have contributed to this issue is that I used a new credit card. Is there any delay associated with using a cc that was not used for GW2 before? Otherwise, I am really dumbfounded how it could take this long to work...

> @"Kyla Jane.6138" said:

> Thank you for all the help guys. The only thing that I am assuming may have contributed to this issue is that I used a new credit card. Is there any delay associated with using a cc that was not used for GW2 before? Otherwise, I am really dumbfounded how it could take this long to work...

Yes on that delay. They have to verify it and add it to your account for future purchases. Also, they have had issuses with existing cards. I had to contact support on a gem purchase with no card change...

And, when you look at your account data in 'My Account' (link below), does it show the content unlocked?

Either way, you will have to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

(Of course, make sure you have completely logged out of and closed the game to allow the update(s) to occur.)

I can't believe it! They don't even know what is wrong and they are asking me to PURCHASE it again! How can something so simple so difficult for this business. I'm disappointed they don't seem to have any clue what they are advertising in game. I feel like I've been scammed. I kinda regret even bothering to buy these so called "expansions". I am now frustrated and out of pocket. This is illegal....

> I can't believe it! They don't even know what is wrong and they are asking me to PURCHASE it again! How can something so simple so difficult for this business. I'm disappointed they don't seem to have any clue what they are advertising in game. I feel like I've been scammed. I kinda regret even bothering to buy these so called "expansions". I am now frustrated and out of pocket. This is illegal....

I'm sorry that you're frustrated by the situation.

From their point of view, they probably don't see a purchase, otherwise they aren't likely to ask you to try again; they'd ask you to work with your credit card company. Have you checked with the bank to make sure the transaction went through?

Even if you have, you'll be able to reverse charges on one of the transactions. That would of course be frustrating and complicated and annoying. But it's certainly not "illegal."

Things go wrong sometimes. If it's too much trouble to figure it out, sure, let it go and cancel the purchase. Or consider that you might just be unlucky in this case.

> I can't believe it! They don't even know what is wrong and they are asking me to PURCHASE it again! How can something so simple so difficult for this business. I'm disappointed they don't seem to have any clue what they are advertising in game. I feel like I've been scammed. I kinda regret even bothering to buy these so called "expansions". I am now frustrated and out of pocket. This is illegal....

It sounds like they can’t see your purchase, which might indicate that it did not finalise.

If you check your bank account and find nothing has been deducted and you have no email or reference for the purchase then it is likely the purchase didn’t finalise or something.

In that case I would suggest going through it again. You haven’t been scammed and even if the payment has gone through you should be able to contact ANet with that proof of purchase either to get the refund or for them to give you the item you purchased.

This is a good company and every purchase/enquiry I have made has been honoured.

I completely sympathise with you though. This has got to be a bit frustrating.

Sounds more and more like user error. No email stating the transaction was finalized, no product delivered, no indication money exchanged hands. Also I understand digital deluxe upgrades (upgrading from standard version to deluxe expansion versions) are available in the gem store but it was my understanding that the actual expansions were not for sale in the in game gem store to begin with. Did this change?

> It is illegal! You don't take money from customers and not deliver goods. That's practically a scam......

Maybe try to put yourself in the customer support position.

They have:

- no indication of a purchase

- no indication of money transfer

- no indication of anything having gone wrong

- no indicator of something being out of place on the account.

You are literally a person who is claiming you have purchased a product, not sure if you provided them with any proof that money was removed from your account, for which they have no trace in their system. If they simply went:"Sure, we'll unlock this." who is to prevent any one else just going:"I want this unlocked." without having payed?

Give the transaction some time. Check your bank balance. If it was reduced and the purchase went through, contact CSR again and provide the evidence that your account was billed but you have yet to receive your purchase.

Is it possible to buy the upgrade without having access to the expansion?

Also its possible that the money got deducted from the bank account but the transaction didnt go through yet. It can potentially take few days it happend to me.

Check. Back. With. Your. Bank!!!!

So many people said it yet OP didn’t answers. Just contact bank and game and check on both end. Maby it didn’t work. Many its on hold. Who knows

> It is illegal! You don't take money from customers and not deliver goods. That's practically a scam......

What you need to do is have your bank or your credit card company provide Anet with the paid transaction. Thats the proof , but ofc just saying if you bought off a 3rd party website then you cant hold Anet responsible.