JQ or AR

Envy.1748

> @"Envy.1748" said:

> So I am just wondering, which of the two is being stacked, all the sudden they are in T1!?

AR has been full for the longest time, and just dropped to High Pop I believe. A year ago AR was the bottom rung of servers, but about 7-8 months ago a bunch of guilds transferred over and, well, there ya go. They actually lost a few NA guilds a few weeks back but they were already NA stacked, it left room for some OCX players to come over, which is also why JQ is a great link up, as they have a solid SEA/OCX coverage I'm told.

It will soon be closed as matchup thread.

JQ still has a sizable OCX to SEA population, thanks to a guild doing wvw consistently to bring that population out.

I believe some guilds also bandwagon to either AR and JQ on this relink as well, making it stacked enough to stay in T1.

It would be great if someone do a non-political correct yet necessary (deemed) rude log on what guilds transfer on every link, from what and to what servers which people can use to analyze however they want and decide how it impact the gameplay.

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

>

>

> > It would be great if someone do a non-political correct yet necessary (deemed) rude log on what guilds transfer on every link, from what and to what servers which people can use to analyze however they want and decide how it impact the gameplay.

>

> Would love to see that. You know there's plenty players that are on mag this link after being on et last link and one of sbi's 2 links the time b4 and were on soon to be a link kain the relink before. 32 weeks of winning for 2000 total gems. Def no problem there.

>

And I am sure they are enjoying their additional greens and blues.

What exactly do they win?

I believe he is AR but expandas is kinda meh in my overall opinion. JQ has a very decent OCX/SEA coverage because of DENT who is a mostly Japanese guild who helps keep a lot of the off NA times covered as well as JQ having a decent EU showing. It's why we kept TC afloat mostly in T1 and T2 bracket. I tend to pugmand in EU and NA timeslots when whoever we are linked to doesn't already have a commander running. AR definitely has a better group of players and commanders than we had when we were linked to TC so the fights and leading has been a pleasant experience. I forsee sticking in T2 and T1 for this entire link

> @"Envy.1748" said:

> Does AR have some good WvW guilds left?

Yes, Anvil Resistance, with a roster of 407 and an influence of 16700.

[en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28207/ar-na-wvw-anvil-resistance](http://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28207/ar-na-wvw-anvil-resistance "en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28207/ar-na-wvw-anvil-resistance")

We have both NA and European players but not sure about other zones.

I'm in European zone and there are always members on in the evening our time.

I'm just a lower level member but still have lots of fun with a great group of people.

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > >

> > >

> > > > It would be great if someone do a non-political correct yet necessary (deemed) rude log on what guilds transfer on every link, from what and to what servers which people can use to analyze however they want and decide how it impact the gameplay.

> > >

> > > Would love to see that. You know there's plenty players that are on mag this link after being on et last link and one of sbi's 2 links the time b4 and were on soon to be a link kain the relink before. 32 weeks of winning for 2000 total gems. Def no problem there.

> > >

> >

> > And I am sure they are enjoying their additional greens and blues.

> >

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > What exactly do they win?

>

> You win faster pips.

Faster pips: Based on what you are saying the outnumbered pips should be better on the servers they left, so... not so much. And they are less on BG since the transfers so...

> You win more wxp gain.

How? You are assuming a ktrain. And while I won’t pretend it doesn’t happen, players to fight and holding structures doesn’t reward as much as bouncing from tower to tower in a continual ktrain.

> You win a better experience.

A better experience is.., subjective at best. I would assume the experience is better for them as that is why they transfer.

> You get t3 wp to jump around maps faster to take more camps if you are a roamer.

The waypoints are normally contested so., as a ‘roamer’ Your goal should be running from camp to camp via towers to scout as you go, so., having the WPs is only an advantage to those that are not helping contested spots

> Please stop pretending there isn't an actual difference to the frequent transfers to the stacked team vs someone who stays with one server esp when servers go from t1 one relink to dead in t4 the next then become a link.

Who is pretending all of that? I would prefer that people don’t try to think for me.

> Why don't you transfer from bg right now to kain for this relink then talk to me.

I’ve been here since pre HoTs. Why would I do what you say is a bad thing and bandwagon? I’ve been opposed to the bandwagons since they began post links (and yes, they’ve been going on for longer)

But I am opposed to them not because of the ‘winning’ but because of the effects on the servers they leave. I’ve described it as locusts for the start.