Thief and the 1v1

saerni.2584

> @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

>

> 5) Weapon set - the ideal build for Thief is DE/DA/CS using S/P with Daredevil Rune. This is not a +1 decap build, this is meant to own the node preferably with a Druid partner. Someone else can do the +1 decap. In a good team comp, this build will dominate all team fights and earn points by kills not by nodes.

>

Can you share the build/set please? I'm interested to test it !

Thank you.

> @"VydoLL.8714" said:

> > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> >

> > 5) Weapon set - the ideal build for Thief is DE/DA/CS using S/P with Daredevil Rune. This is not a +1 decap build, this is meant to own the node preferably with a Druid partner. Someone else can do the +1 decap. In a good team comp, this build will dominate all team fights and earn points by kills not by nodes.

> >

>

> Can you share the build/set please? I'm interested to test it !

> Thank you.

>

>

I'm kinda curious about this as well, S/P being a multi hit oriented kit means it doesn't work as well with daredevil runes as valk staff daredevil would, for instance. So I'm wondering what the build choices are here.

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > @"VydoLL.8714" said:

> > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > >

> > > 5) Weapon set - the ideal build for Thief is DE/DA/CS using S/P with Daredevil Rune. This is not a +1 decap build, this is meant to own the node preferably with a Druid partner. Someone else can do the +1 decap. In a good team comp, this build will dominate all team fights and earn points by kills not by nodes.

> > >

> >

> > Can you share the build/set please? I'm interested to test it !

> > Thank you.

> >

> >

>

> I'm kinda curious about this as well, S/P being a multi hit oriented kit means it doesn't work as well with daredevil runes as valk staff daredevil would, for instance. So I'm wondering what the build choices are here.

Unlike the Staff DD's pure damage oriented, DE S/P is all about control in addition to it's AoE damage potential. For instance, you can CC your target outside the node that no DD Staff build can do. With a Druid partner, it's a total node control with an abundant of immob.

As for damage, I don't think DD Staff can compete with BQoBk Pistol Whip after a dodge with Daredevil Rune.

> @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > @"VydoLL.8714" said:

> > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > >

> > > > 5) Weapon set - the ideal build for Thief is DE/DA/CS using S/P with Daredevil Rune. This is not a +1 decap build, this is meant to own the node preferably with a Druid partner. Someone else can do the +1 decap. In a good team comp, this build will dominate all team fights and earn points by kills not by nodes.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Can you share the build/set please? I'm interested to test it !

> > > Thank you.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I'm kinda curious about this as well, S/P being a multi hit oriented kit means it doesn't work as well with daredevil runes as valk staff daredevil would, for instance. So I'm wondering what the build choices are here.

>

> Unlike the Staff DD's pure damage oriented, DE S/P is all about control in addition to it's AoE damage potential. For instance, you can CC your target outside the node that no DD Staff build can do. With a Druid partner, it's a total node control with an abundant of immob.

>

> As for damage, I don't think DD Staff can compete with BQoBk Pistol Whip after a dodge with Daredevil Rune.

Rune of the Daredevil would just make the initial stun potion of the Pistol Whip a guaranteed crit, which is much weaker than the 4 hits that follow it. The guarantee'd crit doesn't apply to the entire multi-hit skill, just the first crittable attack.