Berzerker is the only HoT Spec without any Typ of rework or changes.

DanAlcedo.3281

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> Hi!

>

> * Berzerker has not seen any typ of rework or changes.

> * Dragonhunter had some changes.

> * Herald had a rework.

> * Chrono had a rework.

> * Reaper got buffed alot.

> * Tempest got buffed alot.

> * Daredevil had some changes.

> * Druid had some changes.

> * Scrapper had a rework.

>

> Sooooo.... if im correct here.

> Berzerker should be the next HoT Elite Spec that gets a rework.

>

> Dragonhunter is fine but could need some attention.

> I dont think Daredevil needs to many changes.

>

> Lets pray to the Balance Gods that the Berzerker is next.

>

> Make it playable in PvP.

> Make the power variant playable in PvE.

>

>

>

yeah ... herald f2 "rework" totally useless glint f2 for all gamemodes ,,,

After vigorous testing on berserker builds for the last several days i found that its total garbage and people should play core if they don't have Spellbreaker.

So after much testing i settled on a hybrid build but it always lacked something, main issue you can't sustain yourself and can't survive the burst damage and at the same time you don't push enough damage back, for a specialization which is all damage traits its pretty trash.

So you can find out that entering Berserk does not give 3 stacks of adrenal health, clensing ire or Berserker's Power so you basically waste 3 bars of Adrenalin to get some shitty boons.

I tried Defiant stance so i don't get one shot all the time, do you know that fucker has 1/2 second cast time and amazingly enough it gets unintentionally interrupted by random cc, i would understand if it was intentional but people fart out dazes and stuns on cd.

So what i see is give the 3 bars when entering berserk mode, remove the cast time from Defiant stance and reduce its cd to 25 seconds( seems that you die around that time like always) or change how the Berserker heal works. When they doubled the cd on dead or alive the forgot to double the health. Some fear when you enter berserk and Activate Flames of war on the torch would be nice, you know i would be pretty scared if some maniac set himself on fire and tried to give me hugs.

And that unblockable trait that BlackTruth.6813 suggested and more burns per second from attacks with short duration might bring it to par with Holosmith (don't tell me its not the same concept but better) so Berserker would have the same niche as engi but it will be condition instead of power.

> @"Vancho.8750" said:

> After vigorous testing on berserker builds for the last several days i found that its total garbage and people should play core if they don't have Spellbreaker.

> So after much testing i settled on a hybrid build but it always lacked something, main issue you can't sustain yourself and can't survive the burst damage and at the same time you don't push enough damage back, for a specialization which is all damage traits its pretty trash.

> So you can find out that entering Berserk does not give 3 stacks of adrenal health, clensing ire or Berserker's Power so you basically waste 3 bars of Adrenalin to get some kitten boons.

> I tried Defiant stance so i don't get one shot all the time, do you know that kitten has 1/2 second cast time and amazingly enough it gets unintentionally interrupted by random cc, i would understand if it was intentional but people fart out dazes and stuns on cd.

> So what i see is give the 3 bars when entering berserk mode, remove the cast time from Defiant stance and reduce its cd to 25 seconds( seems that you die around that time like always) or change how the Berserker heal works. When they doubled the cd on dead or alive the forgot to double the health. Some fear when you enter berserk and Activate Flames of war on the torch would be nice, you know i would be pretty scared if some maniac set himself on fire and tried to give me hugs.

> And that unblockable trait that BlackTruth.6813 suggested and more burns per second from attacks with short duration might bring it to par with Holosmith (don't tell me its not the same concept but better) so Berserker would have the same niche as engi but it will be condition instead of power.

Those are all very nice ideas. But should Berserker be based around Power, Condi or both? Right now it's not good in anything. This might sounds weird, but seeing the Superior Rune of the Berserker, it was very clear they first made the spec to be all dammage (hence the name Berserker).

Hybrid leaning more to Condition damage and applying Burn on critical hits so it relies on Power Precision and Condition damage as in you need the stats unlike the other common conditions professions that slap defensive amulet and are good to go, so it is proper burst condition speck that applies small number of them constantly over the way they build scourge and mirage that apply all the conditions all the time.

Also there is theme of CC in the utilities so you get you burst when they are cced so in a sense berserker would counter Scourge, but Firebrand would counter berserker with stability and you would need something like scrapper to support you with heals and ccing them in teamfight.

Lets leave core and spellbreaker to the side node and make berserker better at teamfights.