• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"primatos.5413" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Widmo.3186" said:

> > > > @"Klypto.1703" said:

> > > > Yeah also the trap that prevents you from getting boons, traps that reduce your armor and toughness to zero, traps that prevent any skill related to a necro shroud, clones, turrets, wells, switching legends, any kind of bow, etc. Trapfest 2019 get used to it people there will be a trap for everything.

> > >

> > > First I read this post then looked at your avatar (DE icon). That was probably the biggest burst of laugh today, thank you brother

> >

> > Lmao

> >

> > well to be fair, WvW is constantly adding things to handicap thieves due to several zerger complaints.

> >

> > With mounts I started to play Thief again and I use my heal skill to stealth and im instantly revealed due to anti thief mechanics every where, which isnt very fun when youre already outnumbered in enemy territory with more people on mounts rushing at you.

>

> Teef finally getting ganked back instant cry 4 nrf mount plz wayto op teef unplayable ?

> A Thief who finally is not any more in a situation where he can reset fights like he wants and make the game unfun for other players / classes which are unable to handle this special sort of builds is unable to deal with a situation where he find´s himself at the same point ? Isn´t only Thief but any other build built for highest possible mobility .. lame s...t

Now that you added more to the post let me see if I understood correctly..

Its good that Thieves, a class which was designed to excel at 1v1's was repeatably nerfed into oblivion to a point they are only useful for +1 and decaps are finally getting ganked back because they made the game unfun when they gank others despite the several handicaps put in place against thief. So its only fair that we destroy those builds even further because some builds or players couldn't handle them? Any mobility build is just lame.

Did I get jist or am I way off?

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > There are dismount mechanics, it's your choice to use them or not. I'm going to say that it will be 'forever' before they allow Warclaw to be affected by the CC's because there are dismount mechanics and more of them incoming.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > No there's not.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > and then there is an obtena post...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > kitten right ... because he's wrong ... there are ALREADY ways to dismount players and there are going to be more with some kind of trap. #adaptorsuck

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > "Mechanic**s**". There are not multiple ways, there is only one, deal 11k damage at range while chasing someone with triple evading leaps who will move faster than a player on foot who is in combat.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And btw, that adapt or suck is kind of humorous aimed at me since my original comment was what set off the current chain quotes of the OP misreading me multiple times as if I had said "never going to happen", which I never said. My original comment being, "it's fine. learn the new mechanic".

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >! Pretty sure irony applies to me and this entire thread. The person who chose the middle ground, got marked as the other camp, and then marked by the other camp as...the other camp. All the while having been 2 steps ahead of both camps who think their ideas and verbiage were original when they were in fact weeks behind to the party. This thread didn't get the devs to make changes to mounts, it was the hundreds of posts weeks ago that did. One big effing joke.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Who said there was more than one? You're getting pedantic on me because I put an 's' at the end of mechanics? Oh my ... the horror. Frankly, I don't get the issue here. People are confirming they can dismount players so anyone that disagrees with that is just being ignorant, stubborn, etc ... So what's the discussion about? My excessive use of the letter 'S'? OK you got me ...

> > > > >

> > > > > Putting an S at the end of something like mechanic means it's plural, multiple if you will.

> > > > >

> > > > > The Oxford Dictionary is very displeased and would like a word with you.

> > > >

> > > > I think we can skip the idea I'm talking with Oxford scholars here. You have access to a way to dismount players; don't try to imply you don't when you are told as much.

> > >

> > > What?

> > >

> > > Bro, one look at your post history shows you heavily focused on PvE until warkitty, just go back to what you enjoyed dude.

> >

> > I guess I'm just an enigma then. If you want to dismount players, you need to adapt to do so. Warclaw doesn't need to be affected by CC's.

>

> Dont worry man it won't effect PvE.

I never gave the impression what I'm saying has an impact on PVE ... maybe you are confused. Seems like a logical conclusion since you doubted players could be dismounted.

I can't wait till there are so many traps that you can get a trap to counter the trap that trapped you that traps the enemy but also then traps yourself and then sends everyone to desert bl after being trapped in a trapfest of this trap nature. It will be a new term called trapture and the art of the trap which learning trapture also traps yourself into a new trap dimension that only people can go if they are trapped and end up getting trapped there.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > There are dismount mechanics, it's your choice to use them or not. I'm going to say that it will be 'forever' before they allow Warclaw to be affected by the CC's because there are dismount mechanics and more of them incoming.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > No there's not.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > and then there is an obtena post...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > kitten right ... because he's wrong ... there are ALREADY ways to dismount players and there are going to be more with some kind of trap. #adaptorsuck

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > "Mechanic**s**". There are not multiple ways, there is only one, deal 11k damage at range while chasing someone with triple evading leaps who will move faster than a player on foot who is in combat.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And btw, that adapt or suck is kind of humorous aimed at me since my original comment was what set off the current chain quotes of the OP misreading me multiple times as if I had said "never going to happen", which I never said. My original comment being, "it's fine. learn the new mechanic".

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >! Pretty sure irony applies to me and this entire thread. The person who chose the middle ground, got marked as the other camp, and then marked by the other camp as...the other camp. All the while having been 2 steps ahead of both camps who think their ideas and verbiage were original when they were in fact weeks behind to the party. This thread didn't get the devs to make changes to mounts, it was the hundreds of posts weeks ago that did. One big effing joke.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Who said there was more than one? You're getting pedantic on me because I put an 's' at the end of mechanics? Oh my ... the horror. Frankly, I don't get the issue here. People are confirming they can dismount players so anyone that disagrees with that is just being ignorant, stubborn, etc ... So what's the discussion about? My excessive use of the letter 'S'? OK you got me ...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Putting an S at the end of something like mechanic means it's plural, multiple if you will.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The Oxford Dictionary is very displeased and would like a word with you.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think we can skip the idea I'm talking with Oxford scholars here. You have access to a way to dismount players; don't try to imply you don't when you are told as much.

> > > >

> > > > What?

> > > >

> > > > Bro, one look at your post history shows you heavily focused on PvE until warkitty, just go back to what you enjoyed dude.

> > >

> > > I guess I'm just an enigma then. If you want to dismount players, you need to adapt to do so. Warclaw doesn't need to be affected by CC's.

> >

> > Dont worry man it won't effect PvE.

>

> I never gave the impression what I'm saying has an impact on PVE ... maybe you are confused. Seems like a logical conclusion since you doubted players could be dismounted.

I took a look at your post history which showed me you were heavily focused on PvE until the mount came out.

No confusion, just using some facts. I also never doubted anything, would go a long way if you could actually think about what you're saying before posting.

People thinking that mounts damaged teef gameplay in any way, xD. The last change in WvW that made thief roaming worse was Marked adjust, we needed to be more careful and map aware while playing most of the builds (especially d/p).

Meanwhile mounts? Lmao, if I could choose on any class whole mount hp pool, 3 skills and 3 dodges **or** just 5th shortbow skill, i wouldnt even have to think about it.

Since patch i was ganked only once by mounts while playing teef. Doing 1v3 in front of Hills i was so into fight that i didnt look behind and after some time i got banged by whole zerg. But that was just once. Mount is so clumsy that for a decent thief its not a problem to notice it, calculate your chances in outnumbered fight and then optionally dodge and shadowstep away

> @"Widmo.3186" said:

> People thinking that mounts damaged teef gameplay in any way, xD. The last change in WvW that made thief roaming worse was Marked adjust, we needed to be more careful and map aware while playing most of the builds (especially d/p).

> Meanwhile mounts? Lmao, if I could choose on any class whole mount hp pool, 3 skills and 3 dodges **or** just 5th shortbow skill, i wouldnt even have to think about it.

> Since patch i was ganked only once by mounts while playing teef. Doing 1v3 in front of Hills i was so into fight that i didnt look behind and after some time i got banged by whole zerg. But that was just once. Mount is so clumsy that for a decent thief its not a problem to notice it, calculate your chances in outnumbered fight and then optionally dodge and shadowstep away

Yea playing thief during this no dismount business has net some godly results...

I keep laughing when people say mounts discourage thief builds because from my point of view its been the complete opposite. If anything it has discouraged melee bruiser builds such as my DD tempest.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > There are dismount mechanics, it's your choice to use them or not. I'm going to say that it will be 'forever' before they allow Warclaw to be affected by the CC's because there are dismount mechanics and more of them incoming.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > No there's not.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > and then there is an obtena post...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > kitten right ... because he's wrong ... there are ALREADY ways to dismount players and there are going to be more with some kind of trap. #adaptorsuck

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > "Mechanic**s**". There are not multiple ways, there is only one, deal 11k damage at range while chasing someone with triple evading leaps who will move faster than a player on foot who is in combat.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And btw, that adapt or suck is kind of humorous aimed at me since my original comment was what set off the current chain quotes of the OP misreading me multiple times as if I had said "never going to happen", which I never said. My original comment being, "it's fine. learn the new mechanic".

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >! Pretty sure irony applies to me and this entire thread. The person who chose the middle ground, got marked as the other camp, and then marked by the other camp as...the other camp. All the while having been 2 steps ahead of both camps who think their ideas and verbiage were original when they were in fact weeks behind to the party. This thread didn't get the devs to make changes to mounts, it was the hundreds of posts weeks ago that did. One big effing joke.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Who said there was more than one? You're getting pedantic on me because I put an 's' at the end of mechanics? Oh my ... the horror. Frankly, I don't get the issue here. People are confirming they can dismount players so anyone that disagrees with that is just being ignorant, stubborn, etc ... So what's the discussion about? My excessive use of the letter 'S'? OK you got me ...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Putting an S at the end of something like mechanic means it's plural, multiple if you will.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The Oxford Dictionary is very displeased and would like a word with you.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think we can skip the idea I'm talking with Oxford scholars here. You have access to a way to dismount players; don't try to imply you don't when you are told as much.

> > > > >

> > > > > What?

> > > > >

> > > > > Bro, one look at your post history shows you heavily focused on PvE until warkitty, just go back to what you enjoyed dude.

> > > >

> > > > I guess I'm just an enigma then. If you want to dismount players, you need to adapt to do so. Warclaw doesn't need to be affected by CC's.

> > >

> > > Dont worry man it won't effect PvE.

> >

> > I never gave the impression what I'm saying has an impact on PVE ... maybe you are confused. Seems like a logical conclusion since you doubted players could be dismounted.

>

> I took a look at your post history which showed me you were heavily focused on PvE until the mount came out.

>

> No confusion, just using some facts. I also never doubted anything, would go a long way if you could actually think about what you're saying before posting.

It would go longer if you didn't assume things about what I do in game based on post history. /shrug

You change to dismount players yet? Still trying to figure that out?