A simple quality of life improvement request...

I am glad that the Gem Store sells Bank Tab Expansions. I've purchased many, and while convenient, it has led to another issue. I have so much stuff, and there's no sorting other than what I can do manually.

It would be an amazing boon to be able to **sort** either the whole bank or by bank tab. It would also be fantastic if each **bank tab** could be **labeled** - similar to how the guild bank tabs can be labeled. While you're at it, would you mind making items in the guild bank stackable while in said bank? Now that I think about it, being able to double click or right click to deposit (and if the same items are in the bank, having them stack automatically) would be nice too.

Please make these simple requests into a reality. Thank you!

You'd be surprised at how intuitive and effective the Search function is. (by which I mean the Inventory search, not some snarky attempt to bully you into posting in another thread). Organization and sorting are mostly irrelevant when you can just search for, say, Skins, or Swords, or Tools.

Double-click already does deposit and stack items on the bank screen, and "Condense" in the Inventory screen automatically stacks items there (including the Shared slots).

Guild Bank items do stack, but there is a strange bug where items deposited by different players sometimes count as different items. A quick workaround is to withdraw the items, then re-deposit them, but this could be better fixed.

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> You'd be surprised at how intuitive and effective the Search function is. (by which I mean the Inventory search, not some snarky attempt to bully you into posting in another thread). Organization and sorting are mostly irrelevant when you can just search for, say, Skins, or Swords, or Tools.

It's really not about finding something specific. I extensively use the search function and it does its job. However, sometimes you just need to look at all you have of a certain type of thing. Like all the story stuff... I have tons of books, I have some trophies, all the different legendary things, ascended gear, black lion items, consumables, etc that I'd like to group. So, I have to say that organization and sorting are very important to me.