Guild cooperating

Hello!

I had a great idea but I think already some guilds do it but I have never seen anyone do this.

So basically since you can have 5 guilds at the same time and there are many guilds that are oriented on one thing-WvW/PvP/Fractals etc.

I think those guilds might be sometimes not so social or they cant do guild missions etc. because they lack on people wanting to do so.

So basically I thought guilds could cooperate. So basically someone from PvP guild could ask in social oriented guild if anyone could help them with guild mission and vice versa.

Also if anyone is interested in doing this, please contact me on discord.:) Naflie#3793

We have a social guild doing everything but we lack good people for high fractals etc.:) We are really kind and friendly and extremely active.

Also guys what do you think about this idea? I usually see only guilds trying to steal others guild members and I think it's just rude and stupid. Afterall, this is a social game. :) Do not make Guild Wars out of this!

Our guild (Brain over Brawn [boB]) is cooperating nicely with another guild (Circle of Curiosities [RARE]) for almost a year now. We allow our members to join their training raids (because, why not?), hang out on each others Discord, and organize events for both guilds to participate. It's a lot of fun! Wish Anet would incorporate the alliance system of Guild Wars 1 though!