Favorite roaming/havoc profession? Why?

Zexanima.7851

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Holo is good times for havoc/roaming

>

> I don't know, I hopped on engi for a little while last week to see what all the fuss was about, but in the end the experience left me feeling a little...

>

> ... Holo

Funny, but I object to the ending, isn't it supposed to be

~Holo

I realize it's the snowflake class for roaming but, I've been a Necro for almost 6 years. Pre-HoT, I solo roamed with it a lot. Afterwards much less but, still frequent. Since forming a small roaming guild, I've been rediscovering my love thanks to having 1 - 3 friends to fight alongside.

Necro has always been a favorite of mine. It could be because it has sentimental value being the first class I really _learned_ everything about the game on, but I love it regardless. I enjoy playing a class that has more power to turn a fight than many of the others. And I will always _love_ looking at boons and going "BE GONE!" Something about core Necro and Reaper are just very satisfying to me. I love the Shroud mechanic despite it's flaws and it's a big part of why I don't like Scourge.

I've also learned that power Reaper + power Herald are an incredibly strong roaming duo if you have good synergy. They can combo in to each other extremely well with the amount of Chills, CC's, boon rips/corrupts and massive damage they have. Having done a lot of roaming with a friend of mine who plays Herald, we've had some really exciting outnumbered fights and often have the most success with this combo.