Where Is my "open all loot boxes" option?

Rico.6873

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Box_of_Lab_Equipment

And any other loot box from Tyria/Hot/Pof

I want a ingame option that will open every loot box I get automatically!

opening all these boxes is beginning to be annoying....

Since they changed how Loot boxes are affected by Magic find, and since even Fractals and other things give more loot boxes...

Having a option to automatically open them ALL!!

would be appreciated!

Edit:

Or did I read the patch notes wrong and we dont have to open our boxes anymore and we can just salvage all our boxes at once without opening them all?

Why give us these boxes instead of just giving the items at once then??

They could program the game to just deliver salvaged mats directly to the bank. And some people would like that, as it would remove an entire component of inventory management.

But it would also be a mistake for the game.

It turns out that "out of sight; out of mind" applies to all sorts of things. People discount loot that is obtained too easily. As an in-game example, to this day, very few people realize that Spirit Shards drop from all sorts of content, because it is applied directly to the wallet without any interaction by the player.

The good news is that after L80, there's very little inventory management you need to do _while playing the game_. You can put it off for ages and ages, until you have the patience to deal with it. And then, it's very simple to do, if you want. There are fewer kinds of things to manage and what's left stacks nicely.

True enough

Loot boxes where beginning to bother me for a bit so thats why I went a bit too aggressive

Seeing as Anet wont make the change I'll have to create it myself

As this suggestion is something that only affects one player and not others

It shoudnt be hard to find a fix for it, while not unleashing Batlthazars hounds on me