Missing 31st March Sale?

> @"Archangel.1357" said:

> The timer for the storage expander is already counted down but it's still on sale for whatever reason. I've also yet to see any new sales on the Gem store. Is this just me or is the storage expander meant to stay for 2 days instead of the usual 24 hours?

Wait another 12 minutes. It's too soon for the next one.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Archangel.1357" said:

> > The timer for the storage expander is already counted down but it's still on sale for whatever reason. I've also yet to see any new sales on the Gem store. Is this just me or is the storage expander meant to stay for 2 days instead of the usual 24 hours?

>

> Wait another 12 minutes. It's too soon for the next one.

Oh? I hope that is the case. New sales usually popped up 54 min earlier for me, didn't know the timing changed.

> @"Archangel.1357" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Archangel.1357" said:

> > > The timer for the storage expander is already counted down but it's still on sale for whatever reason. I've also yet to see any new sales on the Gem store. Is this just me or is the storage expander meant to stay for 2 days instead of the usual 24 hours?

> >

> > Wait another 12 minutes. It's too soon for the next one.

>

> Oh? I hope that is the case. New sales usually popped up 54 min earlier for me, didn't know the timing changed.

If you are in Europe the clock changes will desync you

The final sale was a little bit of a bummer. Was really hoping to see something a bit... more? I was keeping my eye out for the Istani Isle Mount Select License, the Elonian Elementalist Outfit, or the Evon Gnashblade Decorative Package. Got none of them :s