Legion Jet pack glider

Hello.

I notice you released a new backpack and glider jetpack which is freaking AWESOME but I have a little tiny issue with it, they color schemme.

This glider was designed by the legions (I guess) but would it be more natural for it to have the same gray color scale that the citadel back pack just like in this image?

https://imgur.com/Gp3DOUe

I know this is a huge nitpick and I don't know if it can be changed, but if you do it would just be PERFECT, I don't know if anyone else agrees with me but thats all. TY.

I think this Glider is Awesome.

And the Option to color the exhaust fumes is great.

but I also think, the light grey tone of the undyeable surface is too light for my liking.

I would rather prefer it to be also dyeable so I can match it with the Rest of my Gear.

But anyway, Great work. TY

It fits perfectly on my Asura, but as you cannot dye a back piece, I use a different skin for that and only use the Glider, where I have dyed the trim and the exhaust to coordinate with my colour scheme.

I know it's been asked/answered, but please let us dye back pieces, if for nothing else to make these backpack/glider combos more aesthetically pleasing.

i love this glider/backpack. I plan to pick it up.

I do want to chime in to support the dye-ability. I really want this for my engi, who is geared out and looks like a steam-punk style Iron Man...being able to add some yellow and red to this would make it match impeccably! :) SO I wholly support trying to add 2 dye channels if possible to the chassis of both backpiece and glider(I like the dyable exhaust, but would really prefer the chassis of the glider)...but I know it won't be high on the priority list.

The design on this, though...knocked it out of the park guys...I really like this! (Maybe I'll have to do a war Machine set for WvW...hmmm...)

B)

> @"Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209" said:

> i love this glider/backpack. I plan to pick it up.

>

> I do want to chime in to support the dye-ability. I really want this for my engi, who is geared out and looks like a steam-punk style Iron Man...being able to add some yellow and red to this would make it match impeccably! :) SO I wholly support trying to add 2 dye channels if possible to the chassis of both backpiece and glider(I like the dyable exhaust, but would really prefer the chassis of the glider)...but I know it won't be high on the priority list.

>

> The design on this, though...knocked it out of the park guys...I really like this! (Maybe I'll have to do a war Machine set for WvW...hmmm...)

>

> B)

My Asura engy's armor and look just formed organically, without any real pre-planning, but she ended up wearing gear dyed with Glory/Orchid/Pastel Purple which matched the colour of her pigtails perfectly! Now when it came to a backpiece, the Inquest Device (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Inquest_Device) was an easy fit, and her hammer skin (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Peacemaker%27s_Hammer) again was a no brainer.

But now on the back piece, that blue trim at the top of the nacelles just clashes so badly. I wish I could display the jetpack ,but not with that colour palette, so I only see it when I'm gliding :(

It's a great backpack and glider. I purchased it, and have no regrets.

However, this is another example of giving us a dye-able glider skin but not letting us dye the backpack to match. It has been discussed before, there's some limitation that doesn't allow them to give us the option, etc etc... But it still seems incomplete and would be a very nice QoL change to allow us to dye certain backpacks to match the gliders they come with.

Quick note for those who didn't know, when you jump, the backpack activate some flame gouts.

I find myself at odds with it, I like that jumping flame, but I have a heck of a problem trying to find a dye that fits with the metal color used by the backpack (so it looks fitting) I cant dye the backpack, which is an issue on it's own, but I also cannot for the life of me find the dye for my armor that would fit It

Naxos, have you toggled your locked dyes to also show, then toggled to show by hue? If you do that you can go through the gamut of the Black hues looking for the right grey and apply even locked ones to your hero panel dye preview. Also check some non-black outliers like Charred (in the Red hues) or the greyer Blues. You might find there's a dye you need that you don't yet have, and can get on the TP. I can't suggest specific dyes because the results will depend too much on the specific armor you're wearing.

You can also look for something that complements or contrasts well with the jetpack, such as a much darker grey/black or something vivid that doesn't clash with the blue tips on the jetpack.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> Naxos, have you toggled your locked dyes to also show, then toggled to show by hue? If you do that you can go through the gamut of the Black hues looking for the right grey and apply even locked ones to your hero panel dye preview. Also check some non-black outliers like Charred (in the Red hues) or the greyer Blues. You might find there's a dye you need that you don't yet have, and can get on the TP. I can't suggest specific dyes because the results will depend too much on the specific armor you're wearing.

>

> You can also look for something that complements or contrasts well with the jetpack, such as a much darker grey/black or something vivid that doesn't clash with the blue tips on the jetpack.

Thank you very much for the idea and the insight regarding contrasting :D I'll give that a try

Edit : I think I Know the cause of my woes : It's not the dyes per se, I can find the perfect fit dye for it, and when I change maps, it doesn't fit anymore. I've had that happen constantly. It's not a matter of dye, but a matter of Lighting, It doesn't change the same way my armor changes with different lighting on different maps....

Currently, I'm using Warbeast Armor Medium armor/gloves/boots, Holosmith Spauldrons, Scrapper helm