Has ArenaNet said anything about legendary amulets and rings?

On the "What's Next for Guild Wars 2" announcement, Mike Zadorojny said:

> @"Stephane Lo Presti.7258" said:

> _(This is a message from Game Director Mike Zadorojny)_

> * The rune and sigil salvaging release last year was in anticipation of releasing legendary runes and sigils—the final components of legendary core equipment.

Now, English is not my first language, but I understood "final componentes of legendary core equipment" as in, the final pieces of equipment that had yet to be released on legendary rarity. Is that right?

Because we have legendary weapons, legendary armors, legendary backpacks, and a legendary accessory (with another coming soon). But has ArenaNet ever said anything about legendary rings and amulets, and I missed it?

No mention at all. Might be done when next raid is done. Which will be after next ls release.

My estimate, maybe amulet next month when ls release as a rewards for doing all of ls4, like aurora. Ring will be done in 2 to 3 months with new raid wing. Also my guess is that it will include a way to make multiple legendary rings, accessories and amulets to add a reason to keep grinding raids.

I am pretty sure w7 will be the last raid. To many members of the raid team left in February.

I was under the assumption Anet would release a legendary trinket with Lw4 ep 6. It would make sense, considering that aurora is tied to Lw3.

I'm fairly sure there was talk of this back way back then (I remember some hype about a legendary trinket from Raids), but any quotes would probably be outdated.