• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> > @"Charrbeque.8729" said:

> > Same exact issue for me.

> >

> > But, a few hours ago they posted on Twitter they were doing some kind of maintenance that might affect connectivity.

>

> Oooh, I wonder if that's what's causing the problem I am having with adventures...been trying to do beetle time trials and getting notices that the game can't connect with the server when running in Gendarren Fields. No disconnect notice in Mt Maelstrom or Diessa Plateau, but no chests awarded at the end.

>

> Anyway, glad to know we are all having the e-mail issue together.

Having that issue as well, only with the Adventures in Thunderheadkeep... Of course on the one day I finally decide to go clean up my achievos.

I just had the same message and the sent email arrived; even though it was not needed to then play. I followed through the process as all links were valid to arena site. Not sure why it was needed but thought it might be security validation exercise. (EU servers)

> @"Ebonshade.7385" said:

> I'm getting this on 2 of my 4 accounts. I click "Send" and do not receive an email. After clicking "Send" it goes to the main page allows me to log in just fine. Just started today. NA servers.

You sure you aren't getting it on all of them, just the screen disappears quick enough where you don't notice?

> @"narcx.3570" said:

> > @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> > > @"Charrbeque.8729" said:

> > > Same exact issue for me.

> > >

> > > But, a few hours ago they posted on Twitter they were doing some kind of maintenance that might affect connectivity.

> >

> > Oooh, I wonder if that's what's causing the problem I am having with adventures...been trying to do beetle time trials and getting notices that the game can't connect with the server when running in Gendarren Fields. No disconnect notice in Mt Maelstrom or Diessa Plateau, but no chests awarded at the end.

> >

> > Anyway, glad to know we are all having the e-mail issue together.

>

> Having that issue as well, only with the Adventures in Thunderheadkeep... Of course on the one day I finally decide to go clean up my achievos.

The chests for the latter two popped up half an hour later, when I was in SAB, and the Gendarren Fields race is working now, so it must have been part of the overall problem. (Also, no e-mail verification notice this morning.) Looks like this issue is over.

> @"Jaidy.1824" said:

> Still received the popup for e-mail verification and an actual e-mail:

>

> Thanks for creating a Guild Wars account!

>

> Now we just need you to verify your e-mail address by clicking this link:

>

I received the exact same email which posted at the exact same time as Stephane's update.

> @"khani.4786" said:

> Mark me and the husband and all of our accounts having the same issue.

>

> For those who no longer have access to the email address they're logging in with why haven't you changed your email with anet? (just curious)

Is that even possible?.. I remember someone saying that wasn't possible a long time ago.. could be mistaken.

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > @"khani.4786" said:

> > Mark me and the husband and all of our accounts having the same issue.

> >

> > For those who no longer have access to the email address they're logging in with why haven't you changed your email with anet? (just curious)

>

> Is that even possible?.. I remember someone saying that wasn't possible a long time ago.. could be mistaken.

It is possible, but you have to have Support do it for you. I eventually just made a new email specifically for the game because it could end up being too much of a pain otherwise.

> @"Tanek.5983" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > > @"khani.4786" said:

> > > Mark me and the husband and all of our accounts having the same issue.

> > >

> > > For those who no longer have access to the email address they're logging in with why haven't you changed your email with anet? (just curious)

> >

> > Is that even possible?.. I remember someone saying that wasn't possible a long time ago.. could be mistaken.

>

> It is possible, but you have to have Support do it for you. I eventually just made a new email specifically for the game because it could end up being too much of a pain otherwise.

Ahh that's good to know thanks ^^

I also got this error. It asks me to verify my email. I got the email but> @"Moira Shalaar.5620" said:

> > @"Jaidy.1824" said:

> > Still received the popup for e-mail verification and an actual e-mail:

> >

> > Thanks for creating a Guild Wars account!

> >

> > Now we just need you to verify your e-mail address by clicking this link:

> >

> I received the exact same email which posted at the exact same time as Stephane's update.

>

>

Same here! Got exactly the same e mail just a moments ago

My son just bumped into this issue Sunday evening. He clicked verify, then it sent him two back to back emails thanking him for activating his account, which... yeah his account is years old. :D And it did let him log in even though I didn't click any of the emails/links Anet sent. Anyhoo, still happening.