primordus and jormag

Khalisto.5780

We can answer that if u have played ls3. Otherwise big spoilers ahead. If you haven’t played ls3 you will get answers there or you can skip to my very brief summary spoiler below

>! Both minions evolved during ls3 with death touched magic and vine based attacks. This is seen in Ember Bay, Bitterfrost and Draconis Mons. Primordus appears in episode 5 of ls3 and both him and jormag are put back to pre awakened state by Taimis machine when Balth was trying to absorb both their powers and destroy them in the process. Currently they remain inactive>!

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> We can answer that if u have played ls3. Otherwise big spoilers ahead. If you haven’t played ls3 you will get answers there or you can skip to my very brief summary spoiler below

>

> >! Both minions evolved during ls3 with death touched magic and vine based attacks. This is seen in Ember Bay, Bitterfrost and Draconis Mons. Primordus appears in episode 5 of ls3 and both him and jormag are put back to pre awakened state by Taimis machine when Balth was trying to absorb both their powers and destroy them in the process. Currently they remain inactive>!

oh sure, I totally forgot about that, thx