Mini skimmer pup recipes

> @"Empanda.4617" said:

> Yes I'm aware of that but all of those recipes require unidentified dye. Non of them are 3 blues and one green. Which is what is confusing me

Then it seems you just found a recipe no-one else has found yet. It may be a good opportunity to be adventurous and see for yourself what it produces. I'm not encouraging you to throw away the four minis, but it's not that much of a loss in gold, either, should the outcome not be to your liking.

> @"MikeG.6389" said:

> > @"Empanda.4617" said:

> > Yes I'm aware of that but all of those recipes require unidentified dye. Non of them are 3 blues and one green. Which is what is confusing me

>

> Then it seems you just found a recipe no-one else has found yet. It may be a good opportunity to be adventurous and see for yourself what it produces. I'm not encouraging you to throw away the four minis, but it's not that much of a loss in gold, either, should the outcome not be to your liking.

It will generate a random trashy mini worth around 1 silver. Its the same recipe which works will all weapons/armors, except its with minis. Throw 4 minis in, get a random mini of same rarity out, which is definetly worth **nothing**.

**Do NOT do this recipe, its not worth it.**

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> > @"MikeG.6389" said:

> > > @"Empanda.4617" said:

> > > Yes I'm aware of that but all of those recipes require unidentified dye. Non of them are 3 blues and one green. Which is what is confusing me

> >

> > Then it seems you just found a recipe no-one else has found yet. It may be a good opportunity to be adventurous and see for yourself what it produces. I'm not encouraging you to throw away the four minis, but it's not that much of a loss in gold, either, should the outcome not be to your liking.

>

> It will generate a random trashy mini worth around 1 silver. Its the same recipe which works will all weapons/armors, except its with minis. Throw 4 minis in, get a random mini of same rarity out, which is definetly worth **nothing**.

>

> **Do NOT do this recipe, its not worth it.**

Right... :( One would think it would be different with the Black Lion exclusives...

> @"Empanda.4617" said:

> Thank you glider I was just about to do it too x(

Sorry about suggesting to throw in what you have... I've never thrown regular minis into the MF so I forgot to consider that possibility...

> @"mlhaven.6745" said:

> I was just following the recipe for a black mini skimmer pup: 1 blue +1 green + 1 purple + 8 unidentified dyes, and the recipe isn't working. Seems the purple mini and the dyes will not work together. I tried 12 dyes and still no luck :(

That is probably just the usual forge bug. Just reopen the forge interface and/or relog and try again.