MOX for guild halls

I haven’t poked around the forums in a while so I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this. It’s been bouncing around my head for ages and I’ve really wanted to toss it out there into the universe before Thanos breaks it again...

I really want MOX in my guild hall.

Which is to say, I love his sound track and I really want to be able to have those songs as options to play in my guild hall. I love building things and hanging out in there and having First Light available for my friends would be amazing. Does anyone else feel this way? I just love guild halls so much and playing first light until my ears bleed out through the game instead of a third party would be so great.

We also got [https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PJKT_D33-J4Y](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PJKT_D33-J4Y "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PJKT_D33-J4Y").

I don't know if he has the same music as MOX. I never realised I even had such npc in home instance (despite I had opened it). I assume PJKT D33 J4J is a better choice to add into guild halls due to not being tied to completion of story part. However, adding any of those NPC make guild hall music obsolete... So maybe they could add the missing music on the minstrel thats already in the guild hall instead. I mean they also added Sab music into that in the past :P

The OP raises two distinct questions:

* Should MOX be made available in the guild hall?

* Should there more ways to obtain the same music list, including for the guild hall? (There's nothing specific about it that MOX has to be present for this.)

I'm entirely in favor of providing more decorations and upgrades for guild halls, whatever ANet thinks they have time for. More music (even if I don't myself care about it) seems like a popular choice.

Regarding MOX, I have mixed feelings. That golem has historically been a per-character unlock, since the GW1 days. I think I'd prefer some other golem to provide a similar service (much as we have [PJKT D33-J4Y](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PJKT_D33-J4Y) in Sun's Refuge).

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> The OP raises two distinct questions:

> * Should MOX be made available in the guild hall?

> * Should there more ways to obtain the same music list, including for the guild hall? (There's nothing specific about it that MOX has to be present for this.)

>

> I'm entirely in favor of providing more decorations and upgrades for guild halls, whatever ANet thinks they have time for. More music (even if I don't myself care about it) seems like a popular choice.

>

Sorry, I should have clarified better. I think what I’m thinking is something like the SAB boom boxes, where you deposit them and unlock the songs from the minstrel. I’m less concerned with having actual MOX in my gh (although he’s adorable) and more interested in having more music options. If raising the GH level is a concern, having them depositable for 0 exp is an option.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> The OP raises two distinct questions:

> * Should MOX be made available in the guild hall?

> * Should there more ways to obtain the same music list, including for the guild hall? (There's nothing specific about it that MOX has to be present for this.)

>

> I'm entirely in favor of providing more decorations and upgrades for guild halls, whatever ANet thinks they have time for. More music (even if I don't myself care about it) seems like a popular choice.

>

> Regarding MOX, I have mixed feelings. That golem has historically been a per-character unlock, since the GW1 days. I think I'd prefer some other golem to provide a similar service (much as we have [PJKT D33-J4Y](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PJKT_D33-J4Y) in Sun's Refuge).

I agree, it would be amazing to have more decoration for the guild hall / MOX or any other golem.

On top of that, it would be amazing if we could have some controls over luminosity and weather too. It would be amazing if you can choose the amount of light to display within your Guild Hall, it would allow the possibility for some more thematised Guild Hall and make lights somewhat useful ^^

> @"tim.4596" said:

> On top of that, it would be amazing if we could have some controls over luminosity and weather too. It would be amazing if you can choose the amount of light to display within your Guild Hall, it would allow the possibility for some more thematised Guild Hall and make lights somewhat useful ^^

>

I had never thought of that. That’s a really cool idea. Also, is it just me or do craftable light sources in guild halls not produce actual light on the area around them (the way the flames of kryta does for instance)? I play on a toaster on low settings so it’s possible I can’t see them, but I put lanterns and whatnot in the airship in lost precipice and they don’t seem to do anything as far as increasing brightness.