Mount Packages

I really want to thank ANet for introducing the warclawskins the way they did.

I really hope it will be the same manner for the upcoming dragon. I hated that with the rollerbeetle it was just the random licenses (well or the expensive pick one option), I would've prefered it with that one too.

So pls stay with this model !(I even bought it besides not having that much use for warclaw in general, just because I really liked the way it was offered- 2k gems for 2 flashy +2 normal + 1 more extraordinary- thats awesome)

I'm undecided. I do like having multiple options for each mount, so in that sense it's a good idea, but I didn't get the warclaw pack because I only liked 2 of the skins and didn't think they were worth 1,000 gems each. If there was an option to get them individually for under 800 gems (I only buy select licences when they're on sale) I'd have gotten those two, but since I had to buy the whole lot I didn't. (And yes, for those doing the maths, that does mean if the pack comes back for 1,600 gems or less I'll probably buy it...unless there's other warclaw skins I prefer by then.)

I wouldn't object to a skyscale skin pack, but whether I actually buy it will depend on the price and how many skins I like. If it works out too expensive I won't get it.